Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,844 members, 7,831,735 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 04:40 AM

Cars At U.S Auction Under One Million Naira - Many To Choose From. - Autos (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Cars At U.S Auction Under One Million Naira - Many To Choose From. (9719 Views)

*TOKS* ROVER JAGUAR U.s Auction Nw In 9nja Jst 350k / Auction Vehicles Below One Million Naira (*Updated*) / Buy Neat And Cheaper Cars At Lome, Togo - Call +22891222400 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cars At U.S Auction Under One Million Naira - Many To Choose From. by BizBooks(m): 2:55am On Jan 31, 2011
Mclusho:

Please can you send the link and pictures of different toyota camry and corollas and Hondas below 1mil to mclusho@yahoo.com thanks

You have mail.
Re: Cars At U.S Auction Under One Million Naira - Many To Choose From. by mimionye(m): 3:03am On Jan 31, 2011
pls send me the link to ikediashio@yahoo.com

waiting.
Re: Cars At U.S Auction Under One Million Naira - Many To Choose From. by BizBooks(m): 3:21am On Jan 31, 2011
mimionye:

pls send me the link to ikediashio@yahoo.com

waiting.

You have mail.
Re: Cars At U.S Auction Under One Million Naira - Many To Choose From. by princeonx: 4:49am On Jan 31, 2011
shocked  shocked  only about 20 cars in the past one year and half through you so in love buy now option? that means you probably have bought only 2 or 3 through regular auction (if you even know what auction mean). I suggest you change you thread's topic to "Cars from US under one million naira" not from the auction cause people like you are not allowed in on auction days. You simply go or call after auction and buy your cars (buy now) when auction sales are over and dealers who ofcox got good deals are all gone home. you dey call buy now auction why don't you get a dictionary and save yourself some breath! I wonder what you will call a sale with 20 or more people screaming and naming different prices and a guy is standing at a podium with a mic ringing bell, and shouting going! going!! gone!!! or no sale! i bet you will think he's a pastor! you think people will jump and rejoice believe you'll get their cars for less simply because you added auction to the topic. I dont see any different between you and buyers that go to the car lot and for heaven sake stop calling your system of auto buying auction. auction wey you dey "buy now" without any other dealer present! if only someone else can explain "auction" to you since my french is too hard for you to understand. I never knew auction and buy now is this hard to understand.
Re: Cars At U.S Auction Under One Million Naira - Many To Choose From. by BizBooks(m): 5:58am On Jan 31, 2011
prince_onx:

I wonder what you will call a sale with 20 or more people screaming and naming different prices and a guy is standing at a podium with a mic ringing bell, and shouting going! going!! gone!!! or no sale!

@ Prince Onx,

I had some respect for you when you said you have been in the auction business since 2001. But your above quoted statement has convinced me otherwise. What you described above is complete nonsense. I attended my first auction in the US in 1998. Since then, I have never seen an auction conducted the way you described it. For the record, at any reputable auction, the bidders do not speak. The only person that calls out the price back and forth is the auctioneer. You make a bid either by raising your hand or nodding your head, not by screaming.

Now I can see why you have vehemently refused to name the auctions you attend because the answer is most likely none. Since you are a prolific poster on NL, it will be advisable for the moderators to monitor your posts to ensure that you do not continue to provide false or misleading information. The internet already has a bad reputation as a source of junk information. We do not need people like you to make it worse.
Re: Cars At U.S Auction Under One Million Naira - Many To Choose From. by princeonx: 7:20am On Jan 31, 2011
quote by Bizbooks:

"For the record, at any reputable auction, the bidders do not speak. The only person that calls out the price back and forth is the auctioneer. You make a bid either by raising your hand or nodding your head".

I wasn't going to post anymore but it seems you've looked up the meaning of auction and your quote above is very correct even though you think you can nail me with every single detail or example. Buying a car the way YOU described above is exactly what an auction is not when you buy using "Buy Now" they are two different buying options. I guess we both can agree on that and based on the above description and statement, we both also know who is misleading people. I wonder what else you'll come back with
Re: Cars At U.S Auction Under One Million Naira - Many To Choose From. by BizBooks(m): 2:09pm On Jan 31, 2011
It's you again, Prince Onx. Though you appear to have finally admitted that you were wrong, I have nothing more to say to you.
Re: Cars At U.S Auction Under One Million Naira - Many To Choose From. by BizBooks(m): 4:53pm On Feb 01, 2011
Auction site updated today with 250+ new cars in the following categories:

Accord
Camry
Corolla
Highlander
Rav4
Sienna

Email [email]BizzBooks@aol.com[/email] for the link if you don't already have it.
Re: Cars At U.S Auction Under One Million Naira - Many To Choose From. by tunde57: 1:17am On Feb 02, 2011
Hi BizBooks
Could you kindly send me the link, the email address is tope66@gmail.com
Regards
Re: Cars At U.S Auction Under One Million Naira - Many To Choose From. by BizBooks(m): 1:26am On Feb 02, 2011
tunde57:

Hi BizBooks
Could you kindly send me the link, the email address is
Regards

You have mail.
Re: Cars At U.S Auction Under One Million Naira - Many To Choose From. by BizBooks(m): 1:31pm On Feb 02, 2011
Bump.
Re: Cars At U.S Auction Under One Million Naira - Many To Choose From. by BizBooks(m): 12:46pm On Feb 03, 2011
Bump.
Re: Cars At U.S Auction Under One Million Naira - Many To Choose From. by BizBooks(m): 4:54pm On Feb 04, 2011
Bump.
Re: Cars At U.S Auction Under One Million Naira - Many To Choose From. by BizBooks(m): 11:27am On Feb 05, 2011
Bump.
Re: Cars At U.S Auction Under One Million Naira - Many To Choose From. by mrbi: 3:14pm On Feb 05, 2011
please send the web address to: basil_eze@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Cars At U.S Auction Under One Million Naira - Many To Choose From. by BizBooks(m): 3:45pm On Feb 05, 2011
mrbi:

please send the web address to:

You have mail.
Re: Cars At U.S Auction Under One Million Naira - Many To Choose From. by BizBooks(m): 12:08pm On Feb 07, 2011
Bump.
Re: Cars At U.S Auction Under One Million Naira - Many To Choose From. by BizBooks(m): 9:33pm On Feb 07, 2011
Bump.
Re: Cars At U.S Auction Under One Million Naira - Many To Choose From. by BizBooks(m): 1:34pm On Feb 08, 2011
Bump.
Re: Cars At U.S Auction Under One Million Naira - Many To Choose From. by Fidelo726: 3:11pm On Feb 08, 2011
Hello Bizbook,
thank you for your contribution to this thread.
can you please followed the link to my box;
checkfidel@yahoo.co.uk.
Re: Cars At U.S Auction Under One Million Naira - Many To Choose From. by BizBooks(m): 3:19pm On Feb 08, 2011
Fidelo726:

Hello Bizbook,
thank you for your contribution to this thread.
can you please followed the link to my box;

You have mail.
Re: Cars At U.S Auction Under One Million Naira - Many To Choose From. by Fulanee: 4:50pm On Feb 08, 2011
Pls send me d link. (bros_awwal@yahoo.com.sg)
Re: Cars At U.S Auction Under One Million Naira - Many To Choose From. by BizBooks(m): 4:58pm On Feb 08, 2011
Fulanee:

Pls send me d link.

You have mail.
Re: Cars At U.S Auction Under One Million Naira - Many To Choose From. by BizBooks(m): 8:24pm On Feb 08, 2011
Bump.
Re: Cars At U.S Auction Under One Million Naira - Many To Choose From. by BizBooks(m): 12:40pm On Feb 09, 2011
Bump.
Re: Cars At U.S Auction Under One Million Naira - Many To Choose From. by Arcayo: 1:14pm On Feb 09, 2011
pls the link ayokunleorun@gmail.com
thanks
Re: Cars At U.S Auction Under One Million Naira - Many To Choose From. by BizBooks(m): 1:22pm On Feb 09, 2011
Arcayo:

pls the link
thanks

You have mail.
Re: Cars At U.S Auction Under One Million Naira - Many To Choose From. by BizBooks(m): 12:21pm On Feb 10, 2011
Bump.
Re: Cars At U.S Auction Under One Million Naira - Many To Choose From. by Nobody: 3:47pm On Feb 10, 2011
pls BizBooks send mi the link you are talkin about kenniakins@yahoo.com.
l mean the one for cars and Jeep under one million naira.
Re: Cars At U.S Auction Under One Million Naira - Many To Choose From. by BizBooks(m): 4:36pm On Feb 10, 2011
akin707:

pls BizBooks send mi the link you are talkin about
l mean the one for cars and Jeep under one million naira.

You have mail.
Re: Cars At U.S Auction Under One Million Naira - Many To Choose From. by jpphilips(m): 7:36pm On Feb 10, 2011
deleted
Re: Cars At U.S Auction Under One Million Naira - Many To Choose From. by BizBooks(m): 7:53pm On Feb 10, 2011
jp philips:

Pls kindly send the auction link to

You have mail.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

2002 Toyota Camry Xle Clean Enroute To Naija From USA / Toks Toyota Sienna Xle.le/ 1999/ 2002 Model Forsale......... / PRICE SLASH!!!!! final offer.. 2005 Registered VW Toureg Very Neat. For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.