Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,300 members, 7,815,541 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:13 PM

MUST-SEE: Watch Amber Luke Get The Most Intense Body Tattoo! (PHOTOS) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / MUST-SEE: Watch Amber Luke Get The Most Intense Body Tattoo! (PHOTOS) (6086 Views)

Adekunle Gold Flaunts His 30BG Tattoo (Photos, Video) / Tiwa Savage Gets Extra Sleeve Tattoo (Photos, Video) / Simi Rocks Bum Shorts, Henna Art Tattoo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MUST-SEE: Watch Amber Luke Get The Most Intense Body Tattoo! (PHOTOS) by Eskdale(m): 9:47am On May 11, 2020
Amber Luke, 24, from the Central Coast, New South Wales, has spent $26,000 on transforming her look - undergoing extreme body modifications such as having her tongue split and earlobes stretched.

The blue-haired body piercer has 200 tattoos from head to toe and has had a breast augmentation, cheek and lip fillers and pointed implants placed in her ears. But Amber - who calls herself the 'Blue Eyed White Dragon' - says the most dangerous procedure was getting blue ink injected into her eyeballs.

'I can't even begin to describe to you what the feeling was like, the best thing I can give you is once the eyeball was penetrated with the ink, it felt like [the tattoo artist] grabbed 10 shards of glass and rubbed it in my eye,' Amber told reporters.
source: youtube

'That happened four times per eye, that was pretty brutal. Unfortunately, my artist went too deep into my eyeball. If your eyeball procedure's done correctly, you're not supposed to go blind at all. I was blind for three weeks. That was pretty brutal.' Amber - who plans to be 'fully covered' in tattoos by March 2020 - said she doesn't want to get extreme body modifications again.

'I don't plan on getting any more body modifications that are extreme in that manner. So no more tongue splitting, no more eyeball tattooing,' she said. Her mother Vikki spoke out about the transformation, admitting she broke down in tears when her daughter got her eyeballs tattooed with blue ink.

Re: MUST-SEE: Watch Amber Luke Get The Most Intense Body Tattoo! (PHOTOS) by devilmaycry: 9:51am On May 11, 2020
Nawao
Re: MUST-SEE: Watch Amber Luke Get The Most Intense Body Tattoo! (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 10:38am On May 11, 2020
That tattoo man prick go don hard like that grin
Re: MUST-SEE: Watch Amber Luke Get The Most Intense Body Tattoo! (PHOTOS) by JaneHars: 2:38pm On Nov 07, 2020
Hello. I am 16 years old and I am thinking about getting my first tattoo. I would really like this, but the problem is that my parents are totally against it. They are afraid that I can get some kind of infection through a needle and that non-compliance with some sanitary standards can lead to any problems. So I need a reliable tattoo studio with a good reputation in order to try to convince my parents .. I found out about https://www.tattookiel.de and would like to know your opinion about this tattoo studio. Who used their services ?? Should I work with them and are they really professionals?

(1) (Reply)

Conjoined Twins Bound At The Waist, Run Like A SPIDER To Get To School [photos] / Genevieve Nnaji In Rumored Romance With Alhaji Ishaya Bako [PICS] / Tiwa Savage's Body Has Lost Shape; She Now Uses Waist Trainers -teebillz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.