Stats: 3,153,443 members, 7,819,639 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:42 PM

Bandits Attack Shiroro In Niger State - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bandits Attack Shiroro In Niger State (21804 Views)

Two Shot Dead By Mobile Policemen In Shiroro LGA, Niger State / Fulani Bandits Attack Residents In Lokogoma, Abuja - Chidi Cali (Graphic Photos) / Armed Bandits Attack 3 Villages In Zamfara, Kill 39 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Bandits Attack Shiroro In Niger State by Bahamas95(m): 3:55pm On May 11, 2020
These Northerners should just go and form their country, I don tire for their wahala. Better still, they should merge with any of the Arab countries.

I don't want Biafra sha, those people own dey dia body. God help us.
Re: Bandits Attack Shiroro In Niger State by daziz1: 4:34pm On May 11, 2020
mrkings84:

Which mercies of God??

The northerners should have mercy on themselves!

Why are you sounding like this do you think it's only Northerners that lives in the north.?
Re: Bandits Attack Shiroro In Niger State by afilex(m): 4:59pm On May 11, 2020
We know who they are ...Let's call a spade a spade!!!!
Re: Bandits Attack Shiroro In Niger State by MondayOsunbor(m): 5:05pm On May 11, 2020
mrkings84:

Which mercies of God??

The northerners should have mercy on themselves!

it have left borno. it is now in niger state

make una no worry it will reach everybody

sai baba !
Re: Bandits Attack Shiroro In Niger State by Superjazz: 5:14pm On May 11, 2020
Righteousness89:
Real Terrible times for the North!

Our Northern Leaders, Governors, Senators and People need to seek GOD for His Mercy

We all know many UnGodly things and innocent bloods have gone down there in the past and present!

But one Good thing is that the Mercy of GOD Can Wipe out any Judgment

May The Mercies of GOD come on Northern Nigeria in JESUS NAME..

AMEN

I don't know why you christians are so hypocritical.the Bible says faith without work is DEAD it's the like of you that keep making Nigerian christians under attack to look helpless to their tormentors with your nonsense prayers.have you heard about the crusade wars in the middle ages? do you know that Christianity survived to our day through sweet and blood
Re: Bandits Attack Shiroro In Niger State by wasuka14(m): 5:16pm On May 11, 2020
Attacking on some part of shiroro local government is been going on for up to a year now. But some residents claimed a particular helicopter use to pass to drop materials for them. But Govt failed to look into d matter seriously is what we don't understand.
etokhana:

http://saharareporters.com/2020/05/11/breaking-bandits-currently-attacking-community-niger-state
Re: Bandits Attack Shiroro In Niger State by Mouthpis(m): 5:17pm On May 11, 2020
MondayOsunbor:

it have left borno. it is now in niger state

make una no worry it will reach everybody

sai baba !

God forbid.

Before e go reach me and my people, this country go divide.

I don't know if these guys get orgasm for bloodshed.
Re: Bandits Attack Shiroro In Niger State by Righteousness89(m): 5:17pm On May 11, 2020
Superjazz:

I don't know why you christians are so hypocritical.the Bible says faith without work is DEAD it's the like of you that keep making Nigerian christians under attack to look helpless to their tormentors with your nonsense prayers.have you heard about the crusade wars in the middle ages? do you know that Christianity survived to our day through sweet and blood

So Because Christians Survived through sweat and Blood, it's a License to be Slaughtered!

May My Heavenly FATHER Forgive your Ignorance...
Re: Bandits Attack Shiroro In Niger State by Blackdisciple(m): 6:01pm On May 11, 2020
Dreal1247:
I think it is better to make laws empowering people to possess licensed firearms in this country. It is not meant for only Fulani Herdsmen or Boko Haram in the name of bandits .

You eh... Na God go dey bless u...
ur head dey there.....
how I wish the implementation would come honestly cos the whole thing is crazy out there, killing killing killing becos they know that no one is having firearms at home but if people are having firearms at home it will be hard for another person to carry arms to go do rubbish outside...
Re: Bandits Attack Shiroro In Niger State by Nitah1: 6:11pm On May 11, 2020
etokhana:

http://saharareporters.com/2020/05/11/breaking-bandits-currently-attacking-community-niger-state
we don't have a governor in Niger State since Talba..Babangida Aliyu left office.
We experienced 100% peace and development in Niger state during Talba administration.
Re: Bandits Attack Shiroro In Niger State by Cityguy: 6:14pm On May 11, 2020
Dreal1247:
I think it is better to make laws empowering people to possess licensed firearms in this country. It is not meant for only Fulani Herdsmen or Boko Haram in the name of bandits .
This is just it. How long would govt allow certain animals roam around and kill innocent ppl all in the name of banditry.
Re: Bandits Attack Shiroro In Niger State by Indaboski: 6:25pm On May 11, 2020
humilitypays:
What do Hausa-Fulanis want please

How can a group of youths wake up in the morning and invade any community they wish and start killing people and burning their houses for no justifiable reason and we still deem it fit to continue to stay in one country with this kind of barbaric set

If it is not bandit invaded a very poor wretched northern village today, it is Boko Haram Muslim terrorist or ISWAP terrorist or Fulani herdsmen terrorist, honestly Northern political elites, businessmen, traditional rulers, religious leaders, youth leaders, community leaders and elites are all failures and shameless people!!

They need your land and that's why they are invading and renaming communities.

Re: Bandits Attack Shiroro In Niger State by ofonimi: 6:31pm On May 11, 2020
These bandits, herdsmen and terrorists are not real Nigerians I will want to believe. How can a true indigene of Nigeria be so heartless and cruel like these people. They will just enter a village and kill indiscriminately and burn down a whole village without the fear of God. It baffles me.
Re: Bandits Attack Shiroro In Niger State by Superjazz: 6:33pm On May 11, 2020
Righteousness89:

So Because Christians Survived through sweat and Blood, it's a License to be Slaughtered!

May My Heavenly FATHER Forgive your Ignorance...
The day christians pick arms and form strong millitia group like Al quada ISIS etc that's the day killings against christians will stop not by all these prayers it's bullet for bullet then ceasefire and peace will come
Re: Bandits Attack Shiroro In Niger State by Thomthom(m): 7:26pm On May 11, 2020
Dreal1247:
Empowering which people... People that everything they do is always the bad side you want Robbery to increase?
Re: Bandits Attack Shiroro In Niger State by Legendguru: 8:52pm On May 11, 2020
Oh
Re: Bandits Attack Shiroro In Niger State by Ishols15: 9:04pm On May 11, 2020
This type of stuff saddens me.
But what saddens me more,is that we don't hold the government accountable for the killings that happens,iinstead we cry to God for help,as if he is responsible for our woe and suffering.
We need to wake up from our sleep and slumber cus God won't help us if we refuse to help ourselves
Re: Bandits Attack Shiroro In Niger State by okoroemeka(m): 9:50pm On May 11, 2020
Dreal1247:
i think it is now too late for such measures, the almajiri boy has grown to a very cruel bitter man and organized raids like this will now be a common incidents in the north,the elastic limit has been breached.
Re: Bandits Attack Shiroro In Niger State by okoroemeka(m): 9:56pm On May 11, 2020
Algold:
Security personnels have been compromised again. Gradually they are moving to middle belt, soon we all will be at their mercy. A time will come when everyone for himself.
I am having a terrible vision that the south will brace up to fight off invading almajiri militia and rebel groups in years to come,because it is inevitable the south,especially the south south,south east is simply to rich a plunder to be ignored by a bitter outcast with an ak47 in his hands

Re: Bandits Attack Shiroro In Niger State by 2016v2017: 1:42am On May 12, 2020
Dreal1247:
Re: Bandits Attack Shiroro In Niger State by Nzemarcilinus(m): 5:18am On May 12, 2020
Righteousness89:
Real Terrible times for the North!

Our Northern Leaders, Governors, Senators and People need to seek GOD for His Mercy

We all know many UnGodly things and innocent bloods have gone down there in the past and present!

But one Good thing is that the Mercy of GOD Can Wipe out any Judgment

Hmmm... We all know many UnGodly things and innocent bloods have gone down there in the past and present! Shey we no fit leave by gone to be ? Even where u are, don't u think many Ungodly event that's worst than the ones occurred in North has transpired? What does those blood gat to do with present situation? Na them kill those People? Shebi God dey look as e dey happen and he allowed it.....

That Mercy of God should wipe out coronavirus from the surface of the earth so that we can resume work... I have waited for your kind to show MERCY via palliative but no sign at all...

Please,After coronavirus saga,u can preach that to ur gullible...
Thank you.

Re: Bandits Attack Shiroro In Niger State by jdarten: 4:43am On May 17, 2020
Making laws to ban guns never stops the criminals, only the law-abiding, people. Because of this, gun laws don't stop crime, they just make it easier for bed people who don't follow the law because law-abiding people can no longer defend themselves. The great thing about firearms is they make people equal. Without weapons, stronger people can take advantage of weaker people. With firearms, a weaker person can defend against a much stronger enemy.

Felix Gele: Gunmen Kidnap Final Year Student In Plateau, Demand N1m Ransom / Gunmen Kidnap Reverend Elisha Noma, Baptist Pastor In Kaduna / Commercial Driver Stabs Lover’s Husband To Death In Ogun (pic)