Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,179 members, 7,829,228 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:02 PM

Engine Code P033 - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Engine Code P033 (788 Views)

Engine Code Experts Needed Urgently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Engine Code P033 by olisaemeka1(m): 1:30pm On May 11, 2020
Good afternoon house ...please I ran diagnostics on an suv and it threw up the engine code P033 .pls I want to know what it really means , its effect, can it be managed or must be fixed . and possible cost for fixing .

Suv is 2007 Toyota Fj cruiser

thanks all.

cc: Gazzuz
Nurey etc etc
Re: Engine Code P033 by nurey(m): 2:16pm On May 11, 2020
olisaemeka1:
Good afternoon house ...please I ran diagnostics on an suv and it threw up the engine code P033 .pls I want to know what it really means , its effect, can it be managed or must be fixed . and possible cost for fixing .

Suv is 2007 Toyota Fj cruiser

thanks all.

cc: Gazzuz
Nurey etc etc

I think you mean P0333 knock sensor 2 bank 2 is faulty. physical inspection of the behavior of the vehicle in question (drivability and sound of the engine) would enable the technician to know what to tackle.

So look for a technician that can interprete scan results to working diagnosis.
Re: Engine Code P033 by olisaemeka1(m): 3:38pm On May 11, 2020
nurey:

I think you mean P0333 knock sensor 2 bank 2 is faulty. physical inspection of the behavior of the vehicle in question (drivability and sound of the engine) would enable the technician to know what to tackle.

So look for a technician that can interprete scan results to working diagnosis.
thanks sir ...Suv still drives fine ...juat some lights on d dashboard that appeared n d engine light came on. attached is a pix of d dash

Re: Engine Code P033 by nurey(m): 3:44pm On May 11, 2020
olisaemeka1:
thanks sir ...Suv still drives fine ...juat some lights on d dashboard that appeared n d engine light came on. attached is a pix of d dash

https://wwwdotfjcruiserforumsdotcom/threads/p0333-knock-sensor-high-input-code-diagnosis-and-repair.728864/

Read up and let your mechanic follow those procedure if and only if you don't experience drivability issues like loss of power, rattling of engine etc. replace the dot with the sign

if you need a good technician on NL let's know your location and we can recommend
Re: Engine Code P033 by olisaemeka1(m): 7:12pm On May 11, 2020
nurey:

https://wwwdotfjcruiserforumsdotcom/threads/p0333-knock-sensor-high-input-code-diagnosis-and-repair.728864/

Read up and let your mechanic follow those procedure if and only if you don't experience drivability issues like loss of power, rattling of engine etc. replace the dot with the sign

if you need a good technician on NL let's know your location and we can recommend
ok thanks I really do appreciate your input sir.

(1) (Reply)

Is A Car Glass Window That Hard To Break? / I Need Help To Interpret My Car Scan Report / Between Honda Accord 06 And Camry 2001: Your Honest Review Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.