Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,501 members, 7,812,548 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:10 PM

Man Cries Out After Seeing 6 Year Old Girl Flaunting Her Ass, That Rape Source - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Man Cries Out After Seeing 6 Year Old Girl Flaunting Her Ass, That Rape Source (6153 Views)

Cubana Chief Priest Unveils His 6-year-old Son, Obinna's Hotel In Owerri / Beverly Osu Reacts To Criticism After Baring Cleavage And Flaunting Hot Legs / K'Ola Kudiratu Olayinka Harassed By 2 Men Who Touched Her Ass At A Restaurant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Cries Out After Seeing 6 Year Old Girl Flaunting Her Ass, That Rape Source by nairafame(m): 4:43pm On Apr 25, 2019
Tomorrow people will tell us 70 year old Man rape 6 year old girl, Nigerian man blames parent after seeing a young girl flaunting her ass in pictures on Facebook.

See what the man post below with pictures.
Source: https://www.nairafame.com/2019/04/man-cries-out-after-seeing-6-year-old.html

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun
Cc Mynd44

1 Like

Re: Man Cries Out After Seeing 6 Year Old Girl Flaunting Her Ass, That Rape Source by Nbote(m): 4:47pm On Apr 25, 2019
What is dis world turning into... And I'm quite certain na her mama dey snap her those photos.. D age of innocence seems to b long gone... But still on still why would any normal human being reason sex if dey see even a child? What's there to sexualize? Her innocent smile or childish body? Even if d child walks around naked and U as much as imagine sex with her U need help...

12 Likes

Re: Man Cries Out After Seeing 6 Year Old Girl Flaunting Her Ass, That Rape Source by nairafame(m): 5:00pm On Apr 25, 2019
Nbote:
What is dis world turning into... And I'm quite certain na her mama dey snap her those photos.. D age of innocence seems to b long gone... But still on still why would any normal human being reason sex if dey see even a child? What's there to sexualize? Her innocent smile or childish body? Even if d child walks around naked and U as much as imagine sex with her U need help...

I tire o
Re: Man Cries Out After Seeing 6 Year Old Girl Flaunting Her Ass, That Rape Source by donbachi(m): 5:02pm On Apr 25, 2019
Canal mind...what is wrong with those pics?that is just a harmless girl.

1 Like

Re: Man Cries Out After Seeing 6 Year Old Girl Flaunting Her Ass, That Rape Source by iTearHerToto: 5:11pm On Apr 25, 2019
If I tell you say she's been fvcking since last February now they will come at me. But whether I tell you or not, that's it

Pukes angry

Re: Man Cries Out After Seeing 6 Year Old Girl Flaunting Her Ass, That Rape Source by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:29pm On Apr 25, 2019
Take that child, her deluded parents, and the bastard pervert person who took the pic.... And flog them ALL mercilessly in public!!

BTW this should NEVER warrant for an innocent child to be sexually abused, grow a brain!

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Cries Out After Seeing 6 Year Old Girl Flaunting Her Ass, That Rape Source by SageMK: 5:57pm On Apr 25, 2019
All I can see is a little girl having fun.
Only paedophiles will attach another meaning to this.

It's ridiculous to claim something as simple as twerking will trigger the mind of a rapist. No. One doesn't have to
twerk or wear sexy clothes to appease to their dark and twisted minds — Just have a vagina, or an anús.

4 Likes

Re: Man Cries Out After Seeing 6 Year Old Girl Flaunting Her Ass, That Rape Source by Nobody: 6:00pm On Apr 25, 2019
That small bum needs this koboko. angry

2 Likes

Re: Man Cries Out After Seeing 6 Year Old Girl Flaunting Her Ass, That Rape Source by Patrick33(m): 6:08pm On Apr 25, 2019
is this how they use to do now??

Re: Man Cries Out After Seeing 6 Year Old Girl Flaunting Her Ass, That Rape Source by Makz: 7:19pm On Apr 25, 2019
Rubbish! Utter Rubbish!

Makz wept.
Re: Man Cries Out After Seeing 6 Year Old Girl Flaunting Her Ass, That Rape Source by nairafame(m): 7:50pm On Apr 25, 2019
grin
Re: Man Cries Out After Seeing 6 Year Old Girl Flaunting Her Ass, That Rape Source by TimiRume(f): 7:54pm On Apr 25, 2019
Still no justification for rape. Most rape victims don't pose like this before they get raped. Rapists rape anything that exists.

2 Likes

Re: Man Cries Out After Seeing 6 Year Old Girl Flaunting Her Ass, That Rape Source by Daretee: 8:46pm On Apr 25, 2019
G
Re: Man Cries Out After Seeing 6 Year Old Girl Flaunting Her Ass, That Rape Source by jabor4Naija(m): 8:50pm On Apr 25, 2019
Why on earth will someone snap a child posing in such a manner, d person taking d picture is an idiot and i weep for d parents cos they will soon weep too

3 Likes

Re: Man Cries Out After Seeing 6 Year Old Girl Flaunting Her Ass, That Rape Source by cassidy1996(m): 9:02pm On Apr 25, 2019
this is bad, who took those pics? small pikin, she don sabi bad things

dey give camera yansh, she go soon see wetin she fine
Re: Man Cries Out After Seeing 6 Year Old Girl Flaunting Her Ass, That Rape Source by anochuko01(m): 9:14pm On Apr 25, 2019
donbachi:
every rapist deserve to die.

that girl deserves some spanking.

her parents need some serious help.

and your brain needs flashing for that rubbish you typed
Re: Man Cries Out After Seeing 6 Year Old Girl Flaunting Her Ass, That Rape Source by nairafame(m): 9:25pm On Apr 25, 2019
Cc lalasticlala
Re: Man Cries Out After Seeing 6 Year Old Girl Flaunting Her Ass, That Rape Source by mytime24(f): 9:46pm On Apr 25, 2019
#single mum

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Cries Out After Seeing 6 Year Old Girl Flaunting Her Ass, That Rape Source by Jayess: 11:12pm On Apr 25, 2019
Oga, there's no justified excuse for rape! Pedophiles don't understand that until it happens to their wife or daughter whom they love! #Stop_Rape
Re: Man Cries Out After Seeing 6 Year Old Girl Flaunting Her Ass, That Rape Source by iceboy4752(m): 6:04am On Apr 26, 2019
donbachi:

So this nonsense "slay queen grooming" is normal? angry
Re: Man Cries Out After Seeing 6 Year Old Girl Flaunting Her Ass, That Rape Source by Uyi168: 6:34am On Apr 26, 2019
Nbote:
Do pedophiles look normal to u??
Re: Man Cries Out After Seeing 6 Year Old Girl Flaunting Her Ass, That Rape Source by Olawaleyy036(m): 7:41am On Apr 26, 2019
Cc Lalasticlala
Re: Man Cries Out After Seeing 6 Year Old Girl Flaunting Her Ass, That Rape Source by partnerbizz4: 7:57am On Apr 26, 2019
Rubbish

Abuse her and rot in jail.

So if i park my car unlocked, you steal it because it was tempting.?

Sell Airtime to us and make money!

Also buy Mtn, glo and etisalat data on promo from us.
See over 751 testimonies below.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Cries Out After Seeing 6 Year Old Girl Flaunting Her Ass, That Rape Source by Pharez007(m): 9:45am On Apr 26, 2019
Sick people everywhere...

Whoever asked d child to pose like that is sick...

The photographer is sick...

Whoever uploaded the pic on social media with d intention of sending sexual subliminal or obvious message is very sick...

A man who sees an innocent child pose anyhow and thinks about sex is very sick and a mad pervert. He needs urgent help.

Everyone needs to keep an eye on female wards and children around them... vampires everywhere

#It is what it is

3 Likes

Re: Man Cries Out After Seeing 6 Year Old Girl Flaunting Her Ass, That Rape Source by nanakgh(m): 9:49am On Apr 26, 2019
People are saying only pedophiles will be attracted to the child and that her risqué dressing shouldn't be a problem for men with sound minds.

That is true but it's not an excuse to sexualize your child and dare pedos to abuse her. Its like saying only thieves will come and steal your stuff if you leave your door unlocked, and so you leave your door unlocked. Besides twerking and looking sexy shouldn't be the ambit of a six year old.

Her little grammar and math books be should her priority. I think the guy up there defending her dressing and her poses in the pics might be the real pedophile here.

Only pedos like images of near naked little girls, so let's take more pics of near naked little girls. See the stupidity??

And a fool comparing this little girl to his unlocked car. Anything stolen in a car can be replaced, even the car itself. But can the innocence and health of an abused underage girl ever be replaced? A lot of fools on this nairaland, I tell you.

2 Likes

Re: Man Cries Out After Seeing 6 Year Old Girl Flaunting Her Ass, That Rape Source by TANID(m): 9:58am On Apr 26, 2019
iTearHerToto:
If I tell you say she's been fvcking since last February now they will come at me. But whether I tell you or not, that's it

Pukes angry

That's True Bro
Re: Man Cries Out After Seeing 6 Year Old Girl Flaunting Her Ass, That Rape Source by Nobody: 10:08am On Apr 26, 2019
Na wetin 6 year old pikin dey find for social media?
Re: Man Cries Out After Seeing 6 Year Old Girl Flaunting Her Ass, That Rape Source by nazablossom(f): 10:23am On Apr 26, 2019
Product of Slay Queen dem. Family Heritage

1 Like

Re: Man Cries Out After Seeing 6 Year Old Girl Flaunting Her Ass, That Rape Source by Funkyswagzz(m): 10:37am On Apr 26, 2019
No lady will see this and say something but if they see a topic on how a 60yrs old man raped a 6yrs old girl u will see them pouring all kinds of curse on him. U can imagine..! it's too bad all these wannabe celebrities are teaching these girls what they copied from the Americans
Re: Man Cries Out After Seeing 6 Year Old Girl Flaunting Her Ass, That Rape Source by VolvoS60(m): 12:43pm On Apr 26, 2019
nanakgh:
People are saying only pedophiles will be attracted to the child and that her risqué dressing shouldn't be a problem for men with sound minds.

That is true but it's not an excuse to sexualize your child and dare pedos to abuse her. Its like saying only thieves will come and steal your stuff if you leave your door unlocked, and so you leave your door unlocked. Besides twerking and looking sexy shouldn't be the ambit of a six year old.

Her little grammar and math books be should her priority. I think the guy up there defending her dressing and her poses in the pics might be the real pedophile here.

Only pedos like images of near naked little girls, so let's take more pics of near naked little girls. See the stupidity??

And a fool comparing this little girl to his unlocked car. Anything stolen in a car can be replaced, even the car itself. But can the innocence and health of an abused underage girl ever be replaced? A lot of fools on this nairaland, I tell you.

^^^
You have spoken well but a few things need to be ironed out.

I'm assuming you and the fellow who mentioned unlocked cars do not have a pre-existing feud. grin

I'm not holding brief for that fellow but I think both of you are on the same side here - if I read him correctly. He began his post with a strong warning to potential abusers (of this young girl) and then drew an analogy between paedophiles and thieves who steal from unlocked cars. Maybe not a very straightforward or easy to understand analogy but I get his point.

It would be sad if those who clearly see what's wrong in this matter (the sexualization of a minor) begin to take unnecessary pot shots at one another. You are all on the same team here.

Peace.

1 Like

Re: Man Cries Out After Seeing 6 Year Old Girl Flaunting Her Ass, That Rape Source by lahizak: 1:18pm On Apr 26, 2019
Nbote:
Say wat u may. Days of innocence are gone. Pedophiles everywhere. What are u doing to protect ur child? If by now we still attackin people dat talk abt children indecent dressing, den we need help. Parents need to stand up and protect dere children, dress ur child cutely, and nicely but not sexily
Re: Man Cries Out After Seeing 6 Year Old Girl Flaunting Her Ass, That Rape Source by CrimeKsmart: 2:51pm On Apr 26, 2019
People will be shouting child abuse, is the girl not calling for child abuse too?

Let's call a spade a spade, she's too young to be exposed to that kind of life. I blame it all on her parents cos she doesn't have the mental capability to know the implication of what she's doing.

(1) (Reply)

Ozo's Big Sister Gets Married To Long Time Bestie (pics) / Famous People Born In The Month Of May. / Zip. Download Hozier Wasteland, Baby! (full 2019#)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.