Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,786 members, 7,817,258 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:57 AM

How To Get Free 1GB And 400MB Data On MTN Using Gidimo App - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / How To Get Free 1GB And 400MB Data On MTN Using Gidimo App (2742 Views)

How To Hack Gidimo App To Get Unlimited Data--latest Gidimo Hack 2019 / How To Accumulate More Data Up To 1GB On Gidimo App / How To Stop Or Cancel Data Auto- Renewal On Mtn, Glo, 9mobile And Airtel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get Free 1GB And 400MB Data On MTN Using Gidimo App by naijatechboy(m): 3:47pm On May 11, 2020
Gidimo Android app is giving out free MTN data to everyone who signed up with the app. I don't want my readers to miss out, actually, I've been waiting for some time to receive my own free data.

Honestly, I didn't receive mine yesterday but I've received mine today. After trying it almost throughout yesterday and it failed, I even thought it's audio free data (meaning fake data).

After I trying it today, I received the free data and now I'm enjoying it. Without further ado, let's get to the procedure and all that.

How To Activate 1GB Free Data On Mtn Using Gidimo App

Download GIDIMO app here: https://app.gidimo.com/links/YA7u9ZGjRgoPYgTN7

Tap the SUBSCRIBE button at the top. Select STANDARD PLAN and tap SUBSCRIBE.

Tap HAVE A GIDIMO CODE? Type in MTN2020gidimo then tap the LOAD button

Don’t select any payment option, close it and return to the main page

Exit the app and launch it again

You should see a pop-up notification telling you that you’ve gotten 1GB data. Send it to the MTN SIM card you used in registering.

How To Get Free 400MB Data On MTN Using Gidimo Android App

Gidimo has provided every member with a unique link to refer anyone to the app. You get 400MB when the person you refer subscribe to Gidimo SSP.

Copy your unique referral link and share it with friends. Tell your friends to follow all procedure as it's listed above.

The free 400MB data won't be automatically transferred to your MTN line. You'll have to open the Gidimo app and if your friends signed up and they've subscribed to Gidimo SSP, then you'll get a message like below:

Tap Ok to receive the free data (400MB)
The more your friends subscribe to Gidimo SSP, the more free 400MB data you will get.

That's all, kindly comment and share.

Source: https://www.infoguideglobe.com/free-mtn-data-using-gidimo-app.html

Re: How To Get Free 1GB And 400MB Data On MTN Using Gidimo App by Nobody: 3:48pm On May 11, 2020
Let's see if it works
Re: How To Get Free 1GB And 400MB Data On MTN Using Gidimo App by Loris576(m): 4:39pm On May 11, 2020
naijatechboy:
Gidimo Android app is giving out free MTN data to everyone who signed up with the app. I don't want my readers to miss out, actually, I've been waiting for some time to receive my own free data.

Honestly, I didn't receive mine yesterday but I've received mine today. After trying it almost throughout yesterday and it failed, I even thought it's audio free data (meaning fake data).

After I trying it today, I received the free data and now I'm enjoying it. Without further ado, let's get to the procedure and all that.

You should see a pop-up notification telling you that you’ve gotten 1GB data. Send it to the MTN SIM card you used in registering.

Gidimo has provided every member with a unique link to refer anyone to the app. You get 400MB when the person you refer subscribe to Gidimo SSP.

Copy your unique referral link and share it with friends. Tell your friends to follow all procedure as it's listed above.

The free 400MB data won't be automatically transferred to your MTN line. You'll have to open the Gidimo app and if your friends signed up and they've subscribed to Gidimo SSP, then you'll get a message like below:

The more your friends subscribe to Gidimo SSP, the more free 400MB data you will get.

I have done that nothing yet

Re: How To Get Free 1GB And 400MB Data On MTN Using Gidimo App by Loris576(m): 4:41pm On May 11, 2020
naijatechboy:

where do i check for the 1gb

Re: How To Get Free 1GB And 400MB Data On MTN Using Gidimo App by naijatechboy(m): 4:54pm On May 11, 2020
Loris576:

I have done that nothing yet

Login to the app and claim the first 200MB, later subscribe to SSP as it's listed above in the tutorial and then you claim your 1GB again.
Re: How To Get Free 1GB And 400MB Data On MTN Using Gidimo App by Loris576(m): 5:02pm On May 11, 2020
naijatechboy:

Login to the app and claim the first 200MB, later subscribe to SSP as it's listed above in the tutorial and then you claim your 1GB again.
I have loggedin but havent seen anything
Where do i see the 200mb
I just used my last remaining data for this
And i have not seen anything
Re: How To Get Free 1GB And 400MB Data On MTN Using Gidimo App by Loris576(m): 9:42pm On May 13, 2020
naijatechboy:

U havent responded to me
Re: How To Get Free 1GB And 400MB Data On MTN Using Gidimo App by naijatechboy(m): 6:06pm On May 23, 2020
Loris576:

U havent responded to me

The app has stopped in sharing free data
Re: How To Get Free 1GB And 400MB Data On MTN Using Gidimo App by Loris576(m): 6:51pm On May 23, 2020
naijatechboy:

The app has stopped in sharing free data
Its now ur answering bah ..how many weeks gone

(1) (Reply)

10 Shocking Photos That Proves Time Travel Exist / My Recommended Android Games & Apps / Genuine Microsoft Office 2010 Software For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.