Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,060 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

A Man Discovered That His Father Is Not His Real Dad 36 Years After - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Man Discovered That His Father Is Not His Real Dad 36 Years After (60507 Views)

Man Discovered He Is Not The Father Of His Children Through Wife's Chat / Is It Too Late To Start Looking For A Wife At 36 Years Old ? / Man Discovered Their Son Attends Cheap School & Wife Pockets Rest Of The Tuition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Man Discovered That His Father Is Not His Real Dad 36 Years After by iwaeda: 4:57pm On May 11, 2020
A 36yr old guy decided to file for his parents and 2 siblings to migrate to the US only to find out through DNA test that his dad is not his dad and neither are his 2siblings his father’s children.

As far back as 1984 a woman started pinning another man’s kids on her husband

https://mobile.twitter.com/Chums_oliveth/status/1259811334679642115

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: A Man Discovered That His Father Is Not His Real Dad 36 Years After by Evergreen4(m): 4:58pm On May 11, 2020
After God, fear women

399 Likes 19 Shares

Re: A Man Discovered That His Father Is Not His Real Dad 36 Years After by bukatyne(f): 4:59pm On May 11, 2020
Tragic.

Where will the father start from?

He should just embrace the kids as his.

166 Likes 6 Shares

Re: A Man Discovered That His Father Is Not His Real Dad 36 Years After by iwaeda: 5:03pm On May 11, 2020
bukatyne:
Tragic.
Where will the father start from?
He should just embrace the kids as his.
Same people will go to Church and ask for blessings. Nkan Mbe

66 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Man Discovered That His Father Is Not His Real Dad 36 Years After by bukatyne(f): 5:04pm On May 11, 2020
iwaeda:

Same people will go to Church and ask for blessings.
Nkan Mbe

Who are the same people?

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Man Discovered That His Father Is Not His Real Dad 36 Years After by StreetFight: 5:05pm On May 11, 2020
Anywhere the devil is too busy to go, he sends a woman.

485 Likes 37 Shares

Re: A Man Discovered That His Father Is Not His Real Dad 36 Years After by Nwodosis(m): 5:06pm On May 11, 2020
A woman was the only creature that saw and had one on one physical discussion with the Devil, we are yet to know all they discussed.

514 Likes 25 Shares

Re: A Man Discovered That His Father Is Not His Real Dad 36 Years After by iwaeda: 5:06pm On May 11, 2020
bukatyne:

Who are the same people?
Women

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: A Man Discovered That His Father Is Not His Real Dad 36 Years After by bukatyne(f): 5:08pm On May 11, 2020
iwaeda:

Women

grin

Only women are bad abi?

No husband does wrong? undecided

On this thread, the wife is wrong. In another, it could be the husband.

45 Likes 5 Shares

Re: A Man Discovered That His Father Is Not His Real Dad 36 Years After by jeff1607(m): 5:17pm On May 11, 2020
bukatyne:

grin

Only women are bad abi?

No husband does wrong? undecided

On this thread, the wife is wrong. In another, it could be the husband.

can a man force another woman's child on a lady or trick her into accepting another woman's child and raising it as her own?

211 Likes 8 Shares

Re: A Man Discovered That His Father Is Not His Real Dad 36 Years After by bukatyne(f): 5:20pm On May 11, 2020
jeff1607:

can a man force another woman's child on a lady or trick her into accepting another woman's child and raising it as her own?

Is paternity fraud the only thing committed in marriages? undecided

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Man Discovered That His Father Is Not His Real Dad 36 Years After by Cuddlebugie(f): 5:29pm On May 11, 2020
Wayo Allah na! shocked
These recurring cases of women pinning the biological children of other men on their husbands is unbecoming
I am a woman but I fear women o. cheesy cheesy

214 Likes 15 Shares

Re: A Man Discovered That His Father Is Not His Real Dad 36 Years After by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:32pm On May 11, 2020
i guess he best ask his lying/deceitful mother who his real father is...

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Man Discovered That His Father Is Not His Real Dad 36 Years After by Adonispco: 5:37pm On May 11, 2020
My Late Master who I lost weeks ago; may his soul rest in perfect peace; told me and I quote " only a woman knows the real father(s) of her children; so my son be extremely careful of whom you choose as a wife whenever you are due for marriage".
Thinking twice on this ; you will come to conclusion that the husband of that woman may be sterile.

68 Likes 4 Shares

Re: A Man Discovered That His Father Is Not His Real Dad 36 Years After by Galactico4ever(m): 5:59pm On May 11, 2020
Omo 36 years no be moi-moi.I doubt if the mother knows the real father of her three kids.But al least,they grew up with a dad

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Man Discovered That His Father Is Not His Real Dad 36 Years After by Mariangeles(f): 6:02pm On May 11, 2020
StreetFight:
Anywhere the devil is too busy to go, he sends a woman.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha grin

Thank your stars that was funny, if not ehn... angry

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Man Discovered That His Father Is Not His Real Dad 36 Years After by Mariangeles(f): 6:04pm On May 11, 2020
The possibility that he was adopted without him ever knowing should also be taken into consideration.

Modified: When ye shall see this comment, ye shall passover!

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Man Discovered That His Father Is Not His Real Dad 36 Years After by jeff1607(m): 6:10pm On May 11, 2020
bukatyne:

Is paternity fraud the only thing committed in marriages? undecided

yes or no

1 Like

Re: A Man Discovered That His Father Is Not His Real Dad 36 Years After by iwaeda: 6:41pm On May 11, 2020
Galactico4ever:
Omo 36 years no be moi-moi.I doubt if the mother knows the real father of her three kids.But al least,they grew up with a dad

Ohun ti ako ba mo kole pani. What you dont know can not kill you. Last last the man will be ok. If God can open all secret, the world will experience World War 3+ 4

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Man Discovered That His Father Is Not His Real Dad 36 Years After by faithfull18(f): 6:53pm On May 11, 2020
Hmmn.
Re: A Man Discovered That His Father Is Not His Real Dad 36 Years After by iwaeda: 7:16pm On May 11, 2020
faithfull18:
Hmmn.

And they will say one of the children resembles the father. This life is very complicated, trust God and make yourself happy while you are here.
, this is not Super Story

12 Likes

Re: A Man Discovered That His Father Is Not His Real Dad 36 Years After by doitforyou(f): 7:35pm On May 11, 2020
Is this story even true? Hasn’t Trump banned issuance of immigration visas for Nigerians? Since when has a DNA being required to petition for your parents? Petition for siblings is not automatic, it has an extremely long waitlist like 10+ years but siblings might require DNA though as a secondary proof but it’s rare.

Has anyone successfully petitioned for their parents since Trump’s ban went into effect in February? (This is a real question nothing to do with the OP)

57 Likes 5 Shares

Re: A Man Discovered That His Father Is Not His Real Dad 36 Years After by iwaeda: 7:45pm On May 11, 2020
doitforyou:
Is this story even true? Hasn’t Trump banned issuance of immigration visas for Nigerians? Since when has a DNA being required to petition for your parents? Petition for siblings is not automatic, it has an extremely long waitlist like 10+ years but siblings might require DNA though as a secondary proof but it’s rare.

Has anyone successfully petitioned for their parents since Trump’s ban went into effect in February? (This is a real question nothing to do with the OP)

It could be a pending application before Feb. ban

14 Likes

Re: A Man Discovered That His Father Is Not His Real Dad 36 Years After by doitforyou(f): 7:54pm On May 11, 2020
iwaeda:

It could be a pending application before Feb. ban
True. The DNA part though...

The DNA scandal story usually trends the opposite. A birth certificate is what is required. Since he filed same time then all birth certificates showing a common parent is all that is needed. The definition of parent or sibling isn’t only biological.

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Man Discovered That His Father Is Not His Real Dad 36 Years After by Nobody: 8:05pm On May 11, 2020
Re: A Man Discovered That His Father Is Not His Real Dad 36 Years After by iwaeda: 8:26pm On May 11, 2020
doitforyou:

True. The DNA part though...

The DNA scandal story usually trends the opposite. A birth certificate is what is required. Since he filed same time then all birth certificates showing a common parent is all that is needed. The definition of parent or sibling isn’t only biological.
If adopted, proof of adoption needed

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Man Discovered That His Father Is Not His Real Dad 36 Years After by cococandy(f): 8:34pm On May 11, 2020
Old man should take the visa. He’s surely earned it. Let Jesus handle the wife.

14 Likes

Re: A Man Discovered That His Father Is Not His Real Dad 36 Years After by TheFacelessMan: 8:44pm On May 11, 2020
cool

I know of a family.

Man and best friend were schooling abroad. Friend used to come to Nigeria a lot.

Man used to ask his friend to deliver stuff to wife & family. Turns out, the friend was also delivering ........... embarassed

The kids were already marrying and the Man was getting grandkids when his best friend came to inform him that

he fathered 3 out of 5 on his behalf! shocked shocked shocked

LIFE LESSON : no matter how you trust and love your wife, do DNA test for ALL your kids. Even if secretly.

Odartey Lamptey, the Ghanaian footballer found out 3 of his kids were fathered by another man after almost 20 years

PS - The DNA test in this article is nonsense though. Not a requirement. angry

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Man Discovered That His Father Is Not His Real Dad 36 Years After by Vlibray: 8:44pm On May 11, 2020
I’m weak

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man weeps after discovering he’s not the biological father of his child. / My Husband Gave Me An STD That Nearly Killed Me / Nigerian Man Who Has 97 Wives: God Gives Me Power To Satisfy Them Sexually(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.