Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,326 members, 7,829,831 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

If Given An Opportunity, Which Age Would You Choose To Be Forever? - Forum Games (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / If Given An Opportunity, Which Age Would You Choose To Be Forever? (32393 Views)

Lucas Bergvall Has Been Given An Overall / Which Would You Choose? / At What Age Would You Like To Stop Growing Old? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Given An Opportunity, Which Age Would You Choose To Be Forever? by Nobody: 1:26pm On May 12, 2020
4ckz:
I think life was best at childhood, 10 - 16. Nothing much bothered me, not money, not fame, not sex, not women. Totall peace, I wish I could learn how to not care about anything.
That's why Jesus likened the kingdom of God to the little children...they fight but in a twinkle of an eye, they are re-united. They don't bear grudges. They love everyone equally and they are not ambitious of things of the world which adults chase up and down...above all, they are clean spiritually as they do not defile their body with men/women.

2 Likes

Re: If Given An Opportunity, Which Age Would You Choose To Be Forever? by Emperor4tune(m): 1:27pm On May 12, 2020
120 & surounded with many grand children catching fun & telling the histories & moon night tales,i love old age because i no i am heading there.all these ones una they imagine age stagnation is just a joke that cant be possible

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Given An Opportunity, Which Age Would You Choose To Be Forever? by afecgivers: 1:31pm On May 12, 2020
90years

1 Like

Re: If Given An Opportunity, Which Age Would You Choose To Be Forever? by tydi(m): 1:32pm On May 12, 2020
emusmithyy:
1 year old.

My parents are there and they would never die.
If Jesus comes anytime, I'll go to Heaven because I'm still a child.
I will be sucking brezz forever.
Pampered and spoilt.
Nothing to worry. Heaven at last.

So you want to tell me you enjoy sucking only brezz to fucking t0t0
Re: If Given An Opportunity, Which Age Would You Choose To Be Forever? by danny360: 1:33pm On May 12, 2020
Phenomenal16:
this is de perfect age. why are some people choosing 30 and 45
Re: If Given An Opportunity, Which Age Would You Choose To Be Forever? by Ebifa85(m): 1:34pm On May 12, 2020
Re: If Given An Opportunity, Which Age Would You Choose To Be Forever? by Iykolysis: 1:34pm On May 12, 2020
Re: If Given An Opportunity, Which Age Would You Choose To Be Forever? by MENTORCH(m): 1:37pm On May 12, 2020
Re: If Given An Opportunity, Which Age Would You Choose To Be Forever? by oshorstan(f): 1:38pm On May 12, 2020
Re: If Given An Opportunity, Which Age Would You Choose To Be Forever? by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 1:39pm On May 12, 2020
XINOIX:
30 for males 20 for females
are you a female?
Re: If Given An Opportunity, Which Age Would You Choose To Be Forever? by Ellasure: 1:39pm On May 12, 2020
34 _ 35years.

matured, married with one or two kids I.e responsible, working, can take decisions by self, direct and lead a small team with some confidence. possibly also with my own house and cars and sizeable money in the bank.
Re: If Given An Opportunity, Which Age Would You Choose To Be Forever? by Nobody: 1:40pm On May 12, 2020
18 cheesy
Re: If Given An Opportunity, Which Age Would You Choose To Be Forever? by Liposure: 1:40pm On May 12, 2020
Emperor4tune:
120 & surounded with many grand children catching fun & telling the histories & moon night tales,i love old age because i no i am heading there.all these ones una they imagine age stagnation is just a joke that cant be possible
ancient of days i hail oh
Re: If Given An Opportunity, Which Age Would You Choose To Be Forever? by annyz: 1:43pm On May 12, 2020
Re: If Given An Opportunity, Which Age Would You Choose To Be Forever? by LOVEGINO(m): 1:43pm On May 12, 2020
4ckz:
I think life was best at childhood, 10 - 16. Nothing much bothered me, not money, not fame, not sex, not women. Totall peace, I wish I could learn how to not care about anything.
u ve said it all.

1 Like

Re: If Given An Opportunity, Which Age Would You Choose To Be Forever? by Liposure: 1:43pm On May 12, 2020
Drizzy5001:
I choose to be a baby, 2 months old grin
tata

1 Like

Re: If Given An Opportunity, Which Age Would You Choose To Be Forever? by tunize(m): 1:44pm On May 12, 2020
Re: If Given An Opportunity, Which Age Would You Choose To Be Forever? by Empiree: 1:52pm On May 12, 2020
4ckz:
lazy boy cheesy

1 Like

Re: If Given An Opportunity, Which Age Would You Choose To Be Forever? by emperorsversion(m): 1:53pm On May 12, 2020
4ckz:

I've learnt for women not to disturb me... but sex is what one can't do without.. women and sex is just like a container filled with juice... to drink from the juice you need to hold the container, now in other for you to have rest of mind, rather than holding the container.. take a long straw instead and sap those juice out...

bottom line: do not get attached to emotions....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Given An Opportunity, Which Age Would You Choose To Be Forever? by dpassion8(m): 1:56pm On May 12, 2020
28-30 perfecto
Re: If Given An Opportunity, Which Age Would You Choose To Be Forever? by Emmagggg: 1:57pm On May 12, 2020
Re: If Given An Opportunity, Which Age Would You Choose To Be Forever? by bravehost4u(m): 1:59pm On May 12, 2020

1 Like

Re: If Given An Opportunity, Which Age Would You Choose To Be Forever? by JaceBlaze: 2:01pm On May 12, 2020
Whatever age I choose it should be the same with everyone I'm acquainted with,otherwise I won't handle being the only one while everyone else is transitioning from one stage of life to another.It would suck to be the only person to remain stagnant while everyone around you gets old and eventually die.Who are you gonna spend the rest of your lonely life with after everyone you ever known has passed?

Hope OP is not going through mid-life crisis and having flashbacks about how good he had it when he was younger.

5 Likes

Re: If Given An Opportunity, Which Age Would You Choose To Be Forever? by masterflowx(m): 2:04pm On May 12, 2020
My current age 38 because I'm more active and stronger now.
Re: If Given An Opportunity, Which Age Would You Choose To Be Forever? by mimee9(f): 2:05pm On May 12, 2020
Re: If Given An Opportunity, Which Age Would You Choose To Be Forever? by saraki2019(m): 2:09pm On May 12, 2020
Emperor4tune:
grand kids of nowadays wont have your time.
Re: If Given An Opportunity, Which Age Would You Choose To Be Forever? by Onyinye225(f): 2:10pm On May 12, 2020
16��
Re: If Given An Opportunity, Which Age Would You Choose To Be Forever? by Kokaine(m): 2:11pm On May 12, 2020
4ckz:
but then people and teachers can still flog you. Never want to go back to all that
Re: If Given An Opportunity, Which Age Would You Choose To Be Forever? by abdullkabar(m): 2:13pm On May 12, 2020
Life is meaningful because we don't live forever. A fulfilled life is all I ask for (Living forever is overrated)

Person go tire eventually
Re: If Given An Opportunity, Which Age Would You Choose To Be Forever? by Elohe001: 2:13pm On May 12, 2020
Age of Agelessness and Immortality
Re: If Given An Opportunity, Which Age Would You Choose To Be Forever? by Liposure: 2:15pm On May 12, 2020
Re: If Given An Opportunity, Which Age Would You Choose To Be Forever? by Liposure: 2:17pm On May 12, 2020
mimee9:
Y

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders / Can You Solve This Question In 30 Seconds? / Can You Spot The Cat In This Photo?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.