Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,507 members, 7,830,518 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

If Given An Opportunity, Which Age Would You Choose To Be Forever? - Forum Games (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / If Given An Opportunity, Which Age Would You Choose To Be Forever? (32401 Views)

Lucas Bergvall Has Been Given An Overall / Which Would You Choose? / At What Age Would You Like To Stop Growing Old? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Given An Opportunity, Which Age Would You Choose To Be Forever? by dantrillion: 9:36am On May 13, 2020
Re: If Given An Opportunity, Which Age Would You Choose To Be Forever? by DonroxyII: 8:07pm On May 13, 2020
DaddyGngeess:
40 gbam. No going forward no going back
I'm in my early 30s but forever I would choose 40 because at 40 your maturity, life experiences and exposures are already complete... You are a full fledge Man ....

40 is my Ideal year to stay Forever ... You ain't a kid no more nor An Old man .... grin ... The end of Youthfulness cheesy ....
Re: If Given An Opportunity, Which Age Would You Choose To Be Forever? by Torie8(f): 9:28am On May 14, 2020
Liposure:
i guess u had sex 4 d first at dat age

Re: If Given An Opportunity, Which Age Would You Choose To Be Forever? by BluntNigerian: 10:54am On May 15, 2020
Praylove:
There are certain things in life that will never change, I guess we all get to learn to live with them .. one of such may be a horrible childhood or a very painful experience.. I pray for all the children in distress scattered all over the world that help comes their way really soon...
Amen
Re: If Given An Opportunity, Which Age Would You Choose To Be Forever? by Nobody: 3:35pm On May 15, 2020
Liposure:
Y
. Far from too young, far from too old

1 Like

Re: If Given An Opportunity, Which Age Would You Choose To Be Forever? by BluntNigerian: 3:18pm On May 21, 2020
Durentt:
Why would i want To choose To be stagnant in growing. Rubbish joke
Picture two things..
1. Eternity
2. Immortality

If you can't even imagine that the question was subtly referring to these two things above, then I pity your over-seriousness.
If you don't even believe in the two things I listed above (not even in the afterlife), then you shouldn't have dropped this lame comment in the first place.
Re: If Given An Opportunity, Which Age Would You Choose To Be Forever? by BluntNigerian: 3:21pm On May 21, 2020
ManOfSteel2:
ManOfSteel says no to "stagnancy"
Picture two things..
1. Eternity
2. Immortality
You're saying that living forever is stagnancy?
Please Explain Better
Re: If Given An Opportunity, Which Age Would You Choose To Be Forever? by BluntNigerian: 3:23pm On May 21, 2020
Temithorpe28:
You want to be weak and frail forever?
Re: If Given An Opportunity, Which Age Would You Choose To Be Forever? by BluntNigerian: 3:25pm On May 21, 2020
mrkings84:
5000yrs. Metuselah senior brother....
Na Waa oo
Re: If Given An Opportunity, Which Age Would You Choose To Be Forever? by BluntNigerian: 3:26pm On May 21, 2020
boyjo:
Hello Everyone, DONOT be deceived by the OP that this is just for fun o.
messiah gates has something planned for the world in this regard that will ensure you will gladly sell your soul.

Sharraapp Fool
Re: If Given An Opportunity, Which Age Would You Choose To Be Forever? by BluntNigerian: 3:28pm On May 21, 2020
wickedtuna:
I definitely want to grow old and enter the next phase.

Imagine being stuck living 30 forever..lol nope
Then say your own.
Name your number.
Stop judging others
Re: If Given An Opportunity, Which Age Would You Choose To Be Forever? by BluntNigerian: 3:31pm On May 21, 2020
adolebenito17:
if u choose to remain stagnant
O.Y.O
Picture two things..
1. Eternity
2. Immortality
You're saying that living forever is stagnancy?
Please Explain Better
Re: If Given An Opportunity, Which Age Would You Choose To Be Forever? by BluntNigerian: 3:33pm On May 21, 2020
zizz:
98 looking forward to this. cool
You would prefer to remain weak and frail forever?
Re: If Given An Opportunity, Which Age Would You Choose To Be Forever? by BluntNigerian: 3:40pm On May 21, 2020
Offpoint:
I'll still choose to grow old and die, life's full of too much bullshits for me to wanna live forever.

Unless there's a new planet or world void of humans.
Picture two things..
1. Eternity
2. Immortality
Don't you want to live forever?
Don't you want to have eternal life?
Do you think that people grow old and die when they are to live eternally as immortals?
Re: If Given An Opportunity, Which Age Would You Choose To Be Forever? by BluntNigerian: 3:43pm On May 21, 2020
Illusioneffect:
Useless Post. Is When you watch The Age of Adaline that u will understand how bad it is to never grow old. Your mates will be watching their children grow and see their grandchildren you will be there looking
Picture two things..
1. Eternity
2. Immortality
Do you think that people grow old and die when they are to live eternally as immortals?
You can then choose to be old in your eternity.
Re: If Given An Opportunity, Which Age Would You Choose To Be Forever? by BluntNigerian: 3:48pm On May 21, 2020
JaceBlaze:
Whatever age I choose it should be the same with everyone I'm acquainted with,otherwise I won't handle being the only one while everyone else is transitioning from one stage of life to another.It would suck to be the only person to remain stagnant while everyone around you gets old and eventually die.Who are you gonna spend the rest of your lonely life with after everyone you ever known has passed?

Hope OP is not going through mid-life crisis and having flashbacks about how good he had it when he was younger.
Picture two things..
1. Eternity
2. Immortality
You can continue to make new friends while the old ones get older.
Meanwhile, why would you get yourself concerned with my life just because of a fun-post?
Is that how you judge people around you so seriously, over irrelevant things?
Re: If Given An Opportunity, Which Age Would You Choose To Be Forever? by BluntNigerian: 3:49pm On May 21, 2020
abdullkabar:
Life is meaningful because we don't live forever.
A fulfilled life is all I ask for
(Living forever is overrated)

Person go tire eventually
Picture two things..
1. Eternity
2. Immortality
Re: If Given An Opportunity, Which Age Would You Choose To Be Forever? by BluntNigerian: 3:50pm On May 21, 2020
Elohe001:
Age of Agelessness and Immortality
Choose the age.
Which one is it?
Re: If Given An Opportunity, Which Age Would You Choose To Be Forever? by BluntNigerian: 4:06pm On May 21, 2020
Investnow2017:

Man was not created to grow old. With eternity stretched before Adam and Eve, they would have remained peak in health at the point they were created without having to grow older.

No calendar, no counting of date except for reference purposes, as you have eternity stretched before you ETERNALLY. It's an amazing concept quite appealing to contemplate. Thank God that what he purposed will not fail, and he has not changed his mind either, Psalm 37 verse 29.
Correct Man
Re: If Given An Opportunity, Which Age Would You Choose To Be Forever? by BluntNigerian: 4:08pm On May 21, 2020
keentola:
can I die instead?
Please Don't Die.
Won't You Want to live in the eternity?
Re: If Given An Opportunity, Which Age Would You Choose To Be Forever? by JaceBlaze: 5:19pm On May 21, 2020
BluntNigerian:
Picture two things..
1. Eternity
2. Immortality
You can continue to make new friends while the old ones get older.
Meanwhile, why would you get yourself concerned with my life just because of a fun-post?
Is that how you judge people around you so seriously, over irrelevant things

I'm aware it was a fun thread.Was just messing with you cheesy
Re: If Given An Opportunity, Which Age Would You Choose To Be Forever? by abdullkabar(m): 5:27pm On May 21, 2020
BluntNigerian:
Picture two things..
1. Eternity
2. Immortality
Lolz, you reframing the question didn't change the topic
Immortality is a curse if everybody else around isn't immortal, so also is living forever. Its like being stuck in a stage
So my answer is still NO
Re: If Given An Opportunity, Which Age Would You Choose To Be Forever? by BluntNigerian: 11:08pm On May 21, 2020
abdullkabar:

Lolz, you reframing the question didn't change the topic
Immortality is a curse if everybody else around isn't immortal, so also is living forever. Its like being stuck in a stage
So my answer is still NO
Ok..
At least, your choice is now clear.
@bolded: on the contrary, you would be like a god among the mortal humans.
Re: If Given An Opportunity, Which Age Would You Choose To Be Forever? by BluntNigerian: 11:08pm On May 21, 2020
JaceBlaze:

I'm aware it was a fun thread.Was just messing with you cheesy
Ok naa.
Continue messing
Re: If Given An Opportunity, Which Age Would You Choose To Be Forever? by abdullkabar(m): 11:33pm On May 21, 2020
BluntNigerian:
Ok..
At least, your choice is now clear.
@bolded: on the contrary, you would be like a god among the mortal humans.
lolz, too much American movie for you
I no want(thank you)
Re: If Given An Opportunity, Which Age Would You Choose To Be Forever? by JaceBlaze: 11:53pm On May 21, 2020
BluntNigerian:
Ok naa.
Continue messing

With pleasure.
Re: If Given An Opportunity, Which Age Would You Choose To Be Forever? by BluntNigerian: 11:57pm On May 21, 2020
abdullkabar:

lolz, too much American movie for you
I no want(thank you)
Wonderful..
Thanks for your contributions.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders / Can You Solve This Question In 30 Seconds? / Can You Spot The Cat In This Photo?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.