Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

Arik Air Reunites Real Housewives Of Dc Star With Nigerian Father - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Arik Air Reunites Real Housewives Of Dc Star With Nigerian Father (1600 Views)

Jumoke Orisaguna, Ex-Breadseller Reunites With Her Husband (photos) / Davido Reunites With Girlfriend, Sira Kante In New York (photos) / Oyin Adenuga To Star In The Real Housewives of Lagos? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Arik Air Reunites Real Housewives Of Dc Star With Nigerian Father by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jan 13, 2011
[size=18pt]Arik Air Reunites Real Housewives of DC Star With Nigerian Father[/size]

Arik Air, West Africa’s largest commercial carrier, on Tuesday ensured the American TV star, Stacie Turner of Real Housewives of DC’s will reunite with her Nigerian birth father. Stacie and her husband, in company with a large entourage, touched down at the Murtala Muhammed International Airport, Lagos Tuesday afternoon aboard Arik Air’s nonstop flight from New York JFK.

On her experience aboard Arik Air flight from New York to Lagos, Stacie said: “Arik Air is my new favourite airline! I’ve never seen a cabin like that, it’s wonderful”.

Stacie, the only African-American woman cast on the runaway hit reality TV series in Washington DC, recently discovered that her birth parents are Caucasian and Nigerian. It was only after discovering her medical history that she embarked on a journey to find her biological parents. Speaking about her family Stacie said, “I am overwhelmed and thrilled to find a welcoming family in Nigeria–my birthfather, 10 siblings and a huge extended family — who I plan to meet now.”

The Real Housewives of DC star who arrived Murtala Muhammed International Airport with a large entourage including an official of the Nigerian Embassy in USA was all smiles on arrival in her native country and could not hide her appreciation to Arik Air for making the historic trip possible.

“I’m really excited about the prospect of meeting my birth father for the first time and it’s going to be an exciting time when I get to Mbaitoli (near Owerri) where he resides,” Stacie stated as she walked her way down to the arrival hall of the Murtala Muhammed International Airport, Lagos this afternoon.

Arik Air Senior Vice President Commercial, Mr. Kevin Steele said of Stacie’s visit: “Arik Air is excited that Stacie has chosen to fly Arik Air for this important mission. We will be flying Stacie around Nigeria on this first visit to her fatherland and I’m sure she’ll love it.”

Washington, D.C. has voted for Bravo’s “The Real Housewives of D.C.,” making it that market’s No. 1 most watched show in all of television – broadcast and cable – in the 9 pm time period based on household ratings, and earned 1,628,000 total viewers and 1,002,000 adults 18-49 nationally, according to Nielsen Media Research.

Arik Air is West Africa’s leading commercial airline. It now operates a fleet of 26 state-of-the art regional, medium haul and long haul aircraft. The airline currently serves 22 airports across Nigeria as well as Accra (Ghana), Banjul (Gambia), Cotonou (Benin), Dakar (Senegal), Freetown (Sierra Leone), Monrovia (Liberia), London Heathrow (UK), Johannesburg (South Africa) and New York JFK (USA). The airline currently operates over 150 flights daily from its hubs in Lagos and Abuja.

http://nigerianbulletin.com/2011/01/13/arik-air-reunites-real-housewives-of-dc-star-with-nigerian-father/
Re: Arik Air Reunites Real Housewives Of Dc Star With Nigerian Father by savanaha: 1:07am On Jan 14, 2011
I watched Real Housewives of D.C and I remember this Stacie lady talking about her Nigerian father but I didn't really know she would go this length. Good for her and I hope she gets a wonderful reunion. However, the interesting thing about this story is Arik Air. Finally and Africa affiliated airline that is not talked down. Not considered a flying hearse. Now to that I say praise the Lord!
Re: Arik Air Reunites Real Housewives Of Dc Star With Nigerian Father by san26dy(f): 1:21am On Jan 14, 2011
good for her. hope they won't go showing any dirty part of Nigeria for a TV show.
Re: Arik Air Reunites Real Housewives Of Dc Star With Nigerian Father by Nobody: 1:37am On Jan 14, 2011
san26dy:

good for her. hope they won't go showing any dirty part of Nigeria for a TV show.
grin
Re: Arik Air Reunites Real Housewives Of Dc Star With Nigerian Father by Outstrip(f): 4:28am On Jan 14, 2011
Oh wow. I watched the episode where she talked about her biological family being white and how they pretty much did not want to be involved. Maybe her biological mother is embarrased that she had a baby with a black man. I am happy for her though. She has a wonderful career and looks like her husband is supportive too. Finding her father will obviously be the icing on the cake
Re: Arik Air Reunites Real Housewives Of Dc Star With Nigerian Father by Jenifa1: 4:33am On Jan 14, 2011
see how arik air advertisement took over d whole article.lol
can someone post pics of the lady and the reunion? what a blessing to meet your biological father for the first time in your life as an adult.
reminds me of Obama going back to kenya.

(1) (Reply)

KIM KARDASHIAN/KANYE WEST Both $elling Their Homes / Exposed:corpus Christi Over The America Start By July / Qatari Prince’s $500,000 Glow-in-the-dark Lamborghini Impounded In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.