Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,041 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

Money Heist Vs Prison Break! - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Money Heist Vs Prison Break! (1303 Views)

Money Heist Vs Prison Break: No Don't Do That! / I Need Subtitle For Money Heist Season Two / Money Heist: N100 Naira Note In A Netflix Movie Montage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Money Heist Vs Prison Break! by harmuney(m): 7:37am On May 12, 2020
For those of us that have had the chance to see both of the movie series mentioned
which one of them do you think is better compared to the other? And why

DROP YOUR VOTES.
Re: Money Heist Vs Prison Break! by Hypnotise: 7:40am On May 12, 2020
I go with Money Heist. Money Heist dey Hot right about now.

1 Like

Re: Money Heist Vs Prison Break! by babyfaceafrica: 7:43am On May 12, 2020
Money heist is crap and Telemundo 2.0..i can point out to dozens of flaws in the movie.... Prison break is deep, fascinating and nail-biting!. The characters know their role and plays it well. It was written well. Money heist is overrated and should have stopped and season two. Tokyo, Rio and Arturo are one of the worst actors I have seen.. Jeez!!.. Even aki and paw paw can do better!!

Let me just give you some of the yeye nansense in money heist

1.why will a smart professor date a police inspector when his first rule is don't mix business with pleasure

2.why will a trained armed robber sleep with a pregnant secretary when they were robbing a bank.. Who does that?

3.why will an IT guru like idiotos Rio call his mumu gf with a satellite phone and not know it will give their position away

4.how d heck did a professor who is smart not lock his door and allow the pregnant police to enter his situation room in the last episode.. No. One does that

5.useless Tokyo was freed from the police but she immediately took a bike and came back to the bank and over 50 trained officers were shooting her and none landed a single shit... Lies!!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Money Heist Vs Prison Break! by SweetOlive(f): 8:02am On May 12, 2020
Prison Break please.

1 Like

Re: Money Heist Vs Prison Break! by cyndylove64(f): 8:05am On May 12, 2020
I will go with prison break have seen both .Michael is a fast thinker like prof but more smarter.mahone the detective is ready to sacrifice his career & life in prison break

2 Likes

Re: Money Heist Vs Prison Break! by lalanice(f): 8:10am On May 12, 2020
Prison break anytime

After the hype about money heist I decided to see what it's about and I was unimpressed.

Had to go back to prison break, infact I was just watching an episode before light went off 3min ago

4 Likes

Re: Money Heist Vs Prison Break! by IceLip: 8:17am On May 12, 2020
TeamMoneyHeist

1 Like

Re: Money Heist Vs Prison Break! by harmuney(m): 9:27am On May 12, 2020
Re: Money Heist Vs Prison Break! by harmuney(m): 9:28am On May 12, 2020
babyfaceafrica:
Money heist is crap and Telemundo 2.0..i can point out to dozens of flaws in the movie.... Prison break is deep, fascinating and nail-biting!. The characters know their role and plays it well. It was written well. Money heist is overrated and should have stopped and season two. Tokyo, Rio and Arturo are one of the worst actors I have seen.. Jeez!!.. Even aki and paw paw can do better!!

1.why will a smart professor date a police inspector when his first rule is don't mix business with pleasure

2.why will a trained armed robber sleep with a pregnant secretary when they were robbing a bank.. Who does that?

3.why will an IT guru like idiotos Rio call his mumu gf with a satellite phone and not know it will give their position away

4.how d heck did a professor who is smart not lock his door and allow the pregnant police to enter his situation room in the last episode.. No. One does that

5.useless Tokyo was freed from the police but she immediately took a bike and came back to the bank and over 50 trained officers were shooting her and none landed a single shit... Lies!!
Nice point,

but I don't think money heist is in any way overrated. Its worth the hype
maybe you should try rewatching it without looking for flaws.

because every movie basically has its own flaws
if we start looking to catch flaws, they wouldn't make any sense
Re: Money Heist Vs Prison Break! by babyfaceafrica: 10:23am On May 12, 2020
harmuney:
Nice point,

but I don't think money heist is in any way overrated. Its worth the hype
maybe you should try rewatching it without looking for flaws.

because every movie basically has its own flaws
if we start looking to catch flaws, they wouldn't make any sense

maybe you should try rewatching it without looking for flaws

My problem is the hype.. Jeez!!.. You will think it is the best thing after fried rice... That film should have ended in season two!
Re: Money Heist Vs Prison Break! by harmuney(m): 10:40am On May 12, 2020
babyfaceafrica:

maybe you should try rewatching it without looking for flaws

My problem is the hype.. Jeez!!.. You will think it is the best thing after fried rice... That film should have ended in season two!
��
Re: Money Heist Vs Prison Break! by phr0nesis(m): 11:35am On May 12, 2020
I couldn't watch money heist after the first episode
Re: Money Heist Vs Prison Break! by Great100000: 11:37am On May 12, 2020
harmuney:
For those of us that have had the chance to see both of the movie series mentioned
which one of them do you think is better compared to the other? And why

DROP YOUR VOTES.
Please dont compare that Money Heist to Prison Break at all. Which Money Heist. The Series i stopped watching at season 1. I watched Prison Break all Seasons over and over and not tired.

Some people are even compare That Professor of Money Heist to Micheal, that is an insult to Micheal Scofield. Even Sheba The Co-Star of Micheal Scofield in Prison Break address him as Famous Micheal Scofield when she met Micheal for the first time in the series.

Prison Break is everthing you will ask for in the series. All thanks to Wenthworth Miller (Micheal Scofield) and the rest.

Even one website confirmed that Micheal Scofield Character is one the best in the history.

2 Likes

Re: Money Heist Vs Prison Break! by Toluwarnih(m): 11:38am On May 12, 2020
babyfaceafrica:

you tried, bt only 2 of ur points made sense to me
The term "love is blind" explains ur first 2 points.
if u rewatch, u will find out that the satellite phone couldn't reveal their location if they weren't betrayed, cos d unregistered phones were specially bought frm black market, and d only person dat can track their location was the professor's hacker who was later bribed by the police.
Well, ur 4th point is also partially acceptable.

2 Likes

Re: Money Heist Vs Prison Break! by Great100000: 11:43am On May 12, 2020
phr0nesis:
I couldn't watch money heist after the first episode
Abi now, me even watch it to like 4 Episodes in Season 1 and stopped watching it and even to me Elite is more interesting than Money Heist.
Re: Money Heist Vs Prison Break! by phr0nesis(m): 12:52pm On May 12, 2020
Great100000:
Abi now, me even watch it to like 4 Episodes in Season 1 and stopped watching it and even to me Elite is more interesting than Money Heist.
Lol
You performed better than me now
Re: Money Heist Vs Prison Break! by babyfaceafrica: 2:32pm On May 12, 2020
Toluwarnih:
if u rewatch, u will find out that the satellite phone couldn't reveal their location if they weren't betrayed, cos d unregistered phones were specially bought frm black market, and d only person dat can track their location was the professor's hacker who was later bribed by the police.

Love is blind àbí.. We are talking of money.. Billion of euros.... You are talking of love?.. So within a few days Denver has fallen in love with a pregnant secretary?.. Na so love they work?.....

1 Like

Re: Money Heist Vs Prison Break! by harmuney(m): 2:56pm On May 12, 2020
Toluwarnih:
5th point nko �
Re: Money Heist Vs Prison Break! by Anny505(m): 8:24pm On May 12, 2020
You no fit even compare Money Heist to Into The Badlands, you go the compare am to almighty Prison Break

4 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Movie Titled "Phone Swap" / Stream Amvca Live / Tstv Unveils N3 Per Day Pay As You Go Model

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.