Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,248 members, 7,815,366 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:20 AM

Tstv Unveils N3 Per Day Pay As You Go Model - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Tstv Unveils N3 Per Day Pay As You Go Model (1303 Views)

NANS Gives Multi-choice Company Seven Days To Begin Pay-as-you-view Billing Or.. / Reps Approve Pay-as-you-go, Price Reduction For DSTV, Others / Startimes Introduces "Pay As You Go", Adds More Stations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tstv Unveils N3 Per Day Pay As You Go Model by ProsperChild: 7:12am On Oct 29, 2020
TStv unveils N3 per day Pay as You Go model
Telcom Satellite Tv (TStv), a digital service TV in Nigeria says it has created a Pay Per View model for subscribers to pay as low as N3 per day.

This was disclosed by TStv Managing Director, Dr. Bright Echefu.

Echefu made this known during a courtesy visit on the Broadcasting Organisation of Nigeria (BON) in Abuja. Demola Olanrewaju, Director of Public Affairs of the company disclosed in a statement on Wednesday in Abuja.

Olanrewaju said that Echefu explained during the visit that the Pay As You Go model would help subscribers to recharge their decoder accounts with as low as N50 and keep their account balance intact when they do not use the decoder.

ALSO READ: NBC pledges to ensure success of TSTV as pay per view digital TV debuts Oct. 1

TStv

“It is a flexible way of accessing whatever television content preferred; without forcing anyone to choose packages as the model allows anyone to choose any five stations he likes to watch; then pay only for those stations,” he said.

He expressed delight at TStv, which holds membership of BON. Further, he assured that the company would play a vital role in moving the organisation forward.

Mrs Sa’a Ibrahim, BON Chairman, expressed delight at the visit.

She said that there was always room for new members in the organization; as the need to come together and collaborate always existed. She added that BON needed to reclaim its mission of agenda-setting and to play its role in youth development; noting that this would help the Federal Government curb anti-social elements that had become rampant on social media.

Members of BON also paid an oversight visit to TStv premises where they expressed delight at the facilities.

Tags:1ST NEWSBroadcasting Organisation of Nigeria (BON)Dr Bright EchefuNigeriaPay Per View modelTelcom Satellite Tv (TStv)

source:
https://1stnews.com/tstv-unveils-n3-per-day-pay-as-you-go-model/

1 Like

Re: Tstv Unveils N3 Per Day Pay As You Go Model by galaxy2020(m): 7:16am On Oct 29, 2020
That will be good if they can continue to improve on their services and stay up. Give DSTV good competition. We need better alternatives to dstv.

2 Likes

Re: Tstv Unveils N3 Per Day Pay As You Go Model by Iyocartel: 7:19am On Oct 29, 2020
iyooooooo cartel

Tstv ndi mgbu.
Same way they came last year with false hope wasting money wey they suppose use work on their company on adverts everywhere las Las they couldn't keep up to their promises.

Dstv dey whine is too much for this country, i couldn't watch any interesting UCL game yesterday because my guy did the 8k sub and they couldn't even show him Manchester united game or Barcelona or even Chelsea na zenith and Lazio dem dey show smh.

South Africa go dey kill our brothers down there and dstv go still dey rip us for our country.

Obodo emebigo

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tstv Unveils N3 Per Day Pay As You Go Model by haryorbarmie83(m): 7:20am On Oct 29, 2020
Where can one get it in Ogun State.

1 Like

Re: Tstv Unveils N3 Per Day Pay As You Go Model by EmptyGarden(m): 7:23am On Oct 29, 2020
On October 1st 2021 I guess. Very anyhow set of people.
Re: Tstv Unveils N3 Per Day Pay As You Go Model by hisgrace090: 7:24am On Oct 29, 2020
Tstv may i advice you that Nigerians are tired of promises, pls roll out your services and nigerians will gracefully cue up if interesting.
Re: Tstv Unveils N3 Per Day Pay As You Go Model by icebird25(m): 7:24am On Oct 29, 2020
This is a good move though ..I hope say no be audio too
Re: Tstv Unveils N3 Per Day Pay As You Go Model by Cutehector(m): 7:26am On Oct 29, 2020
Audio.
Re: Tstv Unveils N3 Per Day Pay As You Go Model by nolywe(m): 7:41am On Oct 29, 2020
Don't blame Tstv...blame Dstv...The way Dstv is fighting to kill Tstv is unimaginable...our leaders are their deadly tools

1 Like

Re: Tstv Unveils N3 Per Day Pay As You Go Model by guass(m): 8:51am On Oct 29, 2020
TSTV for 18,000 Naira without SPORTS is as useless as the 'p' in psychology. I got one yesterday.
After evaluation of the set, I concluded that anybody still hoping anything good from Bright Echefu's technology is wasting his time.
TSTV IS LATE

2 Likes

Re: Tstv Unveils N3 Per Day Pay As You Go Model by PlayerMeji: 9:09am On Oct 29, 2020
After all is said and done... Much is said than done...
Re: Tstv Unveils N3 Per Day Pay As You Go Model by obinna37(m): 10:11am On Oct 29, 2020
guass:
TSTV for 18,000 Naira without SPORTS is as useless as the 'p' in psychology. I got one yesterday.
After evaluation of the set, I concluded that anybody still hoping anything good from Bright Echefu's technology is wasting his time.
TSTV IS LATE
pls can you sell it for me 12k

3 Likes

Re: Tstv Unveils N3 Per Day Pay As You Go Model by kmaster007: 12:34pm On Oct 29, 2020
ProsperChild:
Telcom Satellite Tv (TStv), a digital service TV in Nigeria says it has created a Pay Per View model for subscribers to pay as low as N3 per day.

This was disclosed by TStv Managing Director, Dr. Bright Echefu.

Echefu made this known during a courtesy visit on the Broadcasting Organisation of Nigeria (BON) in Abuja. Demola Olanrewaju, Director of Public Affairs of the company disclosed in a statement on Wednesday in Abuja.

Olanrewaju said that Echefu explained during the visit that the Pay As You Go model would help subscribers to recharge their decoder accounts with as low as N50 and keep their account balance intact when they do not use the decoder.

ALSO READ: NBC pledges to ensure success of TSTV as pay per view digital TV debuts Oct. 1

TStv

“It is a flexible way of accessing whatever television content preferred; without forcing anyone to choose packages as the model allows anyone to choose any five stations he likes to watch; then pay only for those stations,” he said.

He expressed delight at TStv, which holds membership of BON. Further, he assured that the company would play a vital role in moving the organisation forward.

Mrs Sa’a Ibrahim, BON Chairman, expressed delight at the visit.

She said that there was always room for new members in the organization; as the need to come together and collaborate always existed. She added that BON needed to reclaim its mission of agenda-setting and to play its role in youth development; noting that this would help the Federal Government curb anti-social elements that had become rampant on social media.

Members of BON also paid an oversight visit to TStv premises where they expressed delight at the facilities.

Tags:1ST NEWSBroadcasting Organisation of Nigeria (BON)Dr Bright EchefuNigeriaPay Per View modelTelcom Satellite Tv (TStv)

source:
https://1stnews.com/tstv-unveils-n3-per-day-pay-as-you-go-model/
all nah mouth
Re: Tstv Unveils N3 Per Day Pay As You Go Model by enter123: 12:38pm On Oct 29, 2020
Interesting...let's see if sport go dey
Re: Tstv Unveils N3 Per Day Pay As You Go Model by puremaker7(m): 2:11pm On Oct 29, 2020
enter123:
Interesting...let's see if sport go dey
All channels on their platform are free to air channels
Re: Tstv Unveils N3 Per Day Pay As You Go Model by ceejay80s(m): 6:56pm On Oct 30, 2020
If its not terrestrial dvbt2 like gotv ,I ain't interested, I no get power to dey hang dish up and down

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Movie Titled "Phone Swap" / Stream Amvca Live / Season 4 Of Mtn Project Fame West Africa Now Open For Entries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.