Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,321 members, 7,846,422 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

“I Used To Cook Peppersoup At My Mum’s Bar” Nkechi Blessing Tells Her Story - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Used To Cook Peppersoup At My Mum’s Bar” Nkechi Blessing Tells Her Story (480 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Praises Prince Kpokpogri For Changing Her Story (Pix) / I Will Put Out Dirty Facts About You - Okoro Blessing Tells Ifu Ennada / Toyin Lawani Twerks To Olamide's Pawon. Fan Tells Her To Give Her Life To Christ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“I Used To Cook Peppersoup At My Mum’s Bar” Nkechi Blessing Tells Her Story by KingSBB: 11:34am On May 12, 2020
Nollywood actress, Tonto Dikeh tells her untold background story when she used to cook peppersoup in her mum’s bar in Oko Oba Agege years ago.
The actress during Mr Porsche’s live video interview titled “Moment of Truth”, revealed her mum once had one of the biggest restaurant and bar in Agege where she used to cook peppersoup before stardom.
Watch the live video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ygIXXsmpWw8
Re: “I Used To Cook Peppersoup At My Mum’s Bar” Nkechi Blessing Tells Her Story by MrSensor(m): 11:37am On May 12, 2020
Nice buttocks.
Re: “I Used To Cook Peppersoup At My Mum’s Bar” Nkechi Blessing Tells Her Story by Oluwasaeon(m): 11:46am On May 12, 2020
A fvck to be given is being processed. Please wait for 7-10 business days

(1) (Reply)

I Decided To Kill Her Because She Deprived Me Of Becoming A Lawyer” – Lady Says / Meet Man Who Lives And Play With Big Lions (video) / Why Lady Gaga Felt “too Ashamed” To Pursue A Friendship With Ariana Grande

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.