Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,687 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:55 PM

Facebook User, Kosi Ugo Calls Out Zubby Micheal For Betraying Odumeje - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Facebook User, Kosi Ugo Calls Out Zubby Micheal For Betraying Odumeje (365 Views)

Mike Okon Weds Kosi Obialor (Photos) / Michael Okon And Kosi Obialor Traditional Wedding Photos / Michael Okon And Kosi Obialor Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Facebook User, Kosi Ugo Calls Out Zubby Micheal For Betraying Odumeje by Ugowizboy(m): 11:49am On May 12, 2020
A Facebook user who goes by the name Kosi Ugo has written an open letter to Zubby Michael for what he believes is an act of betrayal towards his friend, Chukwuemeka Odumeje.

This is what he has to say.

Dear Zubby Michael;

I watched the video where you publicly denounced Odumeje and disassociated yourself from his church.

It was funny, I actually laughed.

But I heard you say some things in that video;

"He's my friend."

" He's my guy."

"I knew him way back from Onitsha."

"He came for my house warming party and sprayed me 1.something million naira."

Wow! So, you knew all these things and you joined the bandwagon in making a fool out of your friend?

"E be ka o du 'nu e je?"

You said that in mockery of his name "Odumeje", implying that he is misleading people.

You even said;

"If you pay me for your show, I go come."

Implying that you feel Odumeje's ministry is all a show and you are attending, because you're paid to do so.

Don't get me wrong ooo, we all know Odumeje is a Comedian, and I'm even planning to attend his show one of these Sundays, but for that to come out from your mouth towards someone you consider a friend?

I spit on that your gorimapa head, Zubby!

Where's your sense of loyalty?

What sort of a friend are you?

To join the crowd in making a mockery of the man you are always seen with in public, only shows one thing;

"No reasonable person should call you a friend, 'cus you don't know what friendship is all about."

In your defense, you said people were saying that it was Odumeje who "blew" you after going to him for power.

First of all, did you hear it from Odumeje's mouth?

Secondly, I'm sure anyone who follows the Nigerian entertainment industry knows that you blew far way back before Odumeje began his career as a comedian.

You know all these, but you still chose to ridicule your friend in public.

Tueeehh! I spit on your gorimapa once again!

©Kosi Ugo

(1) (Reply)

German Bundesliga League Restart Tomorrow, May 16th Without Fans (see Fixtures) / Finished 5 Bedroom Fully Detached Duplex At Sangotedo Lekki / Adekunle Gold And Simi Occupy The Top Two Positions On Apple Music Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.