Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,212 members, 7,811,577 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:57 PM

Covid-19: China To Test All 11 Million Residents Of Wuhan As Cases Increase - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Covid-19: China To Test All 11 Million Residents Of Wuhan As Cases Increase (729 Views)

Diphtheria: States Consider Facemasks As Cases Escalate / COVID-19: FG Considering ‘Isolated Lockdowns’ As Cases Hit 5,621 / Coronavirus: Dead Man Lying On The Street Of Wuhan In China (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Covid-19: China To Test All 11 Million Residents Of Wuhan As Cases Increase by FA13(m): 4:46pm On May 12, 2020
Wuhan plans to conduct coronavirus tests on the Chinese city’s entire population after new cases emerged for the first time in weeks in the cradle of the global pandemic, state media has reported.

Officials had been ordered to submit by noon on Tuesday plans to administer tests on all residents in the city of 11 million people, according to an official notice carried by news outlets.Quick guide.

“Each district should make plans and arrangements to conduct nucleic acid tests on the entire population in its jurisdiction within a 10-day time limit,” the notice said, although it was unclear when testing would begin.

The planned checks come after Wuhan reported the first cluster of new Covid-19 infections since the city reopened after a 76-day lockdown on 8 April.

Six cases were reported on Sunday and Monday from a residential compound in Dongxihu district. But an official from the district epidemic prevention and control commanding office said they had “not yet received news about this notice”.

Source
https://dailytimes.ng/covid-19-china-to-test-all-11-million-residents-as-cases-increase-after-easing-lockdown/amp/

Cc:
OAM4J Mynd44
Re: Covid-19: China To Test All 11 Million Residents Of Wuhan As Cases Increase by Lavisha(f): 4:48pm On May 12, 2020
Version 2.0.
Re: Covid-19: China To Test All 11 Million Residents Of Wuhan As Cases Increase by Tissaia(f): 4:49pm On May 12, 2020
Coronahoax
Re: Covid-19: China To Test All 11 Million Residents Of Wuhan As Cases Increase by Dreal1247: 4:59pm On May 12, 2020
China Virus has finally returned to where it originated from. BACK TO THE SENDER. With this the foolish virus has to leave us alone.
Re: Covid-19: China To Test All 11 Million Residents Of Wuhan As Cases Increase by 1realBobby(m): 5:03pm On May 12, 2020
if the whole of Lagos is tested, I'm pretty sure that more than half of its populace would turn out positive
Re: Covid-19: China To Test All 11 Million Residents Of Wuhan As Cases Increase by ukukaegbu(m): 5:09pm On May 12, 2020
Those imported Chinese doctors can now go back to their country and help their people. We don't really need them here
Re: Covid-19: China To Test All 11 Million Residents Of Wuhan As Cases Increase by espn(m): 5:09pm On May 12, 2020
How true is this...The war is far from being over...
Re: Covid-19: China To Test All 11 Million Residents Of Wuhan As Cases Increase by raylandmark: 5:48pm On May 12, 2020
Ok
Re: Covid-19: China To Test All 11 Million Residents Of Wuhan As Cases Increase by Ausval: 5:59pm On May 12, 2020
Chai test 11million in one week....while my own country don test 30 thousand in 10weeks .I'm crying

1 Like

Re: Covid-19: China To Test All 11 Million Residents Of Wuhan As Cases Increase by Heffalump(m): 7:52pm On May 12, 2020
If true, it means this virus is not going anytime soon
Re: Covid-19: China To Test All 11 Million Residents Of Wuhan As Cases Increase by Kobojunkie: 9:10pm On May 12, 2020
Somehow I still find the claims of a recurrence in China a big too made up.
Re: Covid-19: China To Test All 11 Million Residents Of Wuhan As Cases Increase by Passionate888: 11:44pm On May 12, 2020
Why e no go start again when them rush start their wet market immediately

(1) (Reply)

What To Eat To Get Pregnant With Twins Faster: 8 Natural Foods / Help!! My Scalp Is Folding And Getting Heavy / I Don’t Know Why My Face Is Being Highlighted. Please Help.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.