Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,564 members, 7,823,484 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:44 AM

Marriage And Its Challenges; My wife is pushing me to the extremes - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Marriage And Its Challenges; My wife is pushing me to the extremes (80444 Views)

My Mother In-law Is Doing This , And She Is Pushing Me !!! / She Is Pushing Me , My Wife Called Me A Vegetable - Read My Story / The Consequences Of Late Marriage And Why You Should Marry Early (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marriage And Its Challenges; My wife is pushing me to the extremes by Poorboy: 8:36pm On May 13, 2020
ademidedavid:

Its not bro but a lecturing job.....I have been trying all means to do so but she just doesn't like the job. ..
ok I see, lecturing job is stressful, look for another Federal Government job for her.

If you want her to do business there will still be some issues.

Or you look for a state government job for her, if you live in your state.

But don't kill yourself and don't get emotionally stressed.

God will make a way....

I told you I wanted to marry with that my salary but when I was given the marriage list nobody told me to look for investment and combine with my salary before I marry.

As stated earlier I am building 5 self-contained rooms in Abuja here for rent.

2 Likes

Re: Marriage And Its Challenges; My wife is pushing me to the extremes by Nobody: 8:59pm On May 13, 2020
travelland:

You're already getting worked up sir please deal with your anger issues
He doesn't have anger issues here, try to be reasonable on your replies. I think you are the one with anger issues here tho

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marriage And Its Challenges; My wife is pushing me to the extremes by Ybaby: 9:17pm On May 13, 2020
LegitGirl:

You’re not a serious person. You’re not the talking type... what are you then, the beating type?

Nonsense and ingredients! Coward!

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Marriage And Its Challenges; My wife is pushing me to the extremes by Ybaby: 9:18pm On May 13, 2020
Poorboy:
ok I see, lecturing job is stressful, look for another Federal Government job for her.

God will make a way....

I told you I wanted to marry with that my salary but when I was given the marriage list nobody told me to look for investment and combine with my salary before I marry.

Now you are talking ..... Investment!!

Owo la fin sho ko obinrin

1 Like

Re: Marriage And Its Challenges; My wife is pushing me to the extremes by andyanders: 9:20pm On May 13, 2020
A woman who cares for her flamboyant life to the detriment of her home do not deserve any form of honor. How can a married woman who is just new into marriege be asking her husband to get money at all cost nomatter how and some people here are blaming op for his action.
she wants to travel out and never considers her husbands financial position can do anything to get the fund.
Op, never appologize to her. Stand ur ground.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marriage And Its Challenges; My wife is pushing me to the extremes by Ybaby: 9:23pm On May 13, 2020
ademidedavid:

I swear, I am really finding a way to just make myself happy and I am avoiding the thoughts of having a side chick

Ah!!

side chics are even more expensive....

Baba mi double your hustle!

You are footing bills I commend you but your wife wants to travel to Dubai.... How far when will this be possible

1 Like

Re: Marriage And Its Challenges; My wife is pushing me to the extremes by Ybaby: 9:28pm On May 13, 2020
bukatyne

finance is the issue

1 Like

Re: Marriage And Its Challenges; My wife is pushing me to the extremes by Poorboy: 9:48pm On May 13, 2020
Ybaby:

Now you are talking ..... Investment!!

Owo la fin sho ko obinrin
kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Marriage And Its Challenges; My wife is pushing me to the extremes by Ybaby: 9:52pm On May 13, 2020
Poorboy:
kiss kiss kiss

Change this your monika to richboy.... there is no good in being poor

7 Likes

Re: Marriage And Its Challenges; My wife is pushing me to the extremes by Poorboy: 9:54pm On May 13, 2020
Ybaby:

Change this your monika to richboy.... there is no good in being poor
hahahhaaahhaha I am still a POORBOY. I never reach e-money, cubana etc level
Re: Marriage And Its Challenges; My wife is pushing me to the extremes by ademidedavid(f): 7:07am On May 14, 2020
Ybaby:

Ah!!

side chics are even more expensive....

Baba mi double your hustle!

You are footing bills I commend you but your wife wants to travel to Dubai.... How far when will this be possible
Even if I triple it and she travels to Dubai today, tomorrow she will want to travel to US and another time she will prefer Canada

4 Likes

Re: Marriage And Its Challenges; My wife is pushing me to the extremes by ademidedavid(f): 7:10am On May 14, 2020
Poorboy:

God will make a way....

Thanks so much for this, I so much appreciate and will work towards it.

1 Like

Re: Marriage And Its Challenges; My wife is pushing me to the extremes by Ybaby: 7:22am On May 14, 2020
ademidedavid:

Even if I triple it and she travels to Dubai today, tomorrow she will want to travel to US and another time she will prefer Canada

Very true!

That is the true nature of life. We are meant to increase to go higher.... she is calling you to increase. Will you answer her?

If she goes to the USA tomorrow it is because your income is much better and you can provide it. So na prayer.

Pray to God. HE hears!

1 Like

Re: Marriage And Its Challenges; My wife is pushing me to the extremes by Mariangeles(f): 7:43am On May 14, 2020
Ybaby:

Very true!

That is the true nature of life. We are meant to increase to go higher.... she is calling you to increase. Will you answer her?

If she goes to the USA tomorrow it is because your income is much better and you can provide it. So na prayer.

Pray to God. HE hears!

She should kuku kill her husband niyen!
Iyawo Oloju kokoro!

Travel to do what by the way? For business or pleasure?

What is the use of a wife that cannot support her husband in the way she can no matter how little?

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Marriage And Its Challenges; My wife is pushing me to the extremes by Ybaby: 8:05am On May 14, 2020
Mariangeles:

She should kuku kill her husband niyen.
Iyawo Oloju kokoro!

What is the use of a wife that cannot support her husband in the way she can no matter how little?

A good woman supports by showing her husband what he can be and should be.

Some men are not self motivated, they need a push

Traveling for pleasure of course. Let us do away with the mindset of scarcity and welcome abundance.

If he sets his mind of providing USA trip for her, you will be surprised how the universe will agree with him and doors and opportunity will open.

It is not good to see a man as lacking - see him as abundance - see him prosperous and once buys into the idea. Prosperous he will be

The men sending thier wives to USA donot have two heads neither are they more intelligent that OP. They bought into the idea and with faith achieved it.

For OP to pay his wife's ticket imagine how proud of himself he will be and his confidence will increase.

He is a provider man he just need to have faith by welcoming the idea. Always tell your wife ok I will do it - give me some time.

Kneel down both of you and pray to God for the provision of it, write it down, imagine you have it and it will happen.

I promise you! You need just a mustard seed of faith.

Donot be like those who could not enter the promise land due to fear of giants forgetting that they have the bigger giant in them.

OP your wife is calling you to be a mighty man of valor, will you heed her call?

Or you want to continue managing your present condition.

All seeds increase. Increase is not greed. Greed is taking what does not belong to you.
Increase is turning 5 loaves to multitude.

I encourage you to work with your wife to greatness. She is doing her job. Supporting you to the potential she sees in you.

Heed her call.

ademidedavid

2 Likes

Re: Marriage And Its Challenges; My wife is pushing me to the extremes by ademidedavid(f): 8:23am On May 14, 2020
Ybaby:

Very true!

Pray to God. HE hears!
Alright, thanks so much...unreserved gratitude
Re: Marriage And Its Challenges; My wife is pushing me to the extremes by ademidedavid(f): 8:26am On May 14, 2020
seanwilliam:
imagine somebody you dey feed, cloth, house, sponsor and practically responsible to every of her demands..and yet she still get the audacity to follow you talk anyhow... as I dey read the op post, I just dey put myself in such position, and dey imagine what I'll do to her that she will forever and ever and ever regret in her life.. imagine spending the largest part of the salary you toiled 30 days for on a woman and she is indirectly telling you " what have you done for me"... 30 days of insult you get from your boss, co worker, you denying yourself some life luxuries etc and person still get mouth to tell you say you no try Hahahahahah

I trust the almighty God, he no go give me that kind wife. Cos I dont even want to think of what I'll do for her. ..

This is the solution if I were you ...
1. Start taking overdose of red pills
2. Start reverse psychology on her
3. Spend more on your kiddo
4. Start investing
5. Comot mind for her matter ( if you dont, you go get hypertension)
6. Whenever she picks argument with you, walk out and go lodge outside.

7. Do like you dont care
8. Ignore her antics
9. Never make the mistake of having heart to heart talk with her.cos when a lady starts misbehaving, den no dey hear word..
10. Let her realise her mistakes and come to apologise herself.
11. Make she go out go find work by herself.. cos if you establish her, she no go appreciate..

Most painful words to me this life is make person tell me " what have you done for me " ( saying it directly or indirectly)after I hussle day and night for me and you..and you have the guts to tell me that word?? Even my mama no fit tell me that kind word make I gree
I just weak I swear, the statement dey always echo for my ears......thanks alot

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marriage And Its Challenges; My wife is pushing me to the extremes by Ybaby: 8:26am On May 14, 2020
ademidedavid:

Alright, thanks so much...unreserved gratitude

You are welcome sir.

You are going higher beyond your imagination this year.

All your wife wants will be chicken change to you and guess what you will not compromise your morality

Because you are alive men will be able to feed thier family through companies you have created.

Your divine Angels will help you. You are already the provider in your household and that will never stop. I appreciate you for providing for your household. God Almighty who made you the head of that home will uphold you.

I see you healthy and wealthy. God bless you bro.

I am sending you kind thoughts my bro.

1 Like

Re: Marriage And Its Challenges; My wife is pushing me to the extremes by ademidedavid(f): 8:33am On May 14, 2020
Ybaby:

You are welcome sir.

You are going higher beyond your imagination this year.

All your wife wants will be chicken change to you and guess what you will not compromise your morality

Because you are alive men will be able to feed thier family through companies you have created.

Your divine Angels will help you. You are already the provider in your household and that will never stop. I appreciate you for providing for your household. God Almighty who made you the head of that home will uphold you.

I see you healthy and wealthy. God bless you bro.

I am sending you kind thoughts my bro.
Amen in Jesus name, I also pray for you and yours.......much appreciation
Re: Marriage And Its Challenges; My wife is pushing me to the extremes by Omar09(m): 8:34am On May 14, 2020
Mariangeles:

Iyawo Oloju kokoro!

Looking at the way people churn out their stupidity on here makes me hail you guys that put out the time to reply them. Just imagine the person you quoted just now. Just imagine. Smh

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marriage And Its Challenges; My wife is pushing me to the extremes by klenton(m): 9:20am On May 14, 2020
Ybaby:

A good woman supports by showing her husband what he can be and should be.

Some men are not self motivated, they need a push

Traveling for pleasure of course. Let us do away with the mindset of scarcity and welcome abundance.

If he sets his mind of providing USA trip for her, you will be surprised how the universe will agree with him and doors and opportunity will open.

It is not good to see a man as lacking - see him as abundance - see him prosperous and once buys into the idea. Prosperous he will be

The men sending thier wives to USA donot have two heads neither are they more intelligent that OP. They bought into the idea and with faith achieved it.

For OP to pay his wife's ticket imagine how proud of himself he will be and his confidence will increase.

He is a provider man he just need to have faith by welcoming the idea. Always tell your wife ok I will do it - give me some time.

Kneel down both of you and pray to God for the provision of it, write it down, imagine you have it and it will happen.

I promise you! You need just a mustard seed of faith.

Donot be like those who could not enter the promise land due to fear of giants forgetting that they have the bigger giant in them.

OP your wife is calling you to be a mighty man of valor, will you heed her call?

Or you want to continue managing your present condition.

All seeds increase. Increase is not greed. Greed is taking what does not belong to you.
Increase is turning 5 loaves to multitude.

I encourage you to work with your wife to greatness. She is doing her job. Supporting you to the potential she sees in you.

Heed her call.

ademidedavid

you are just an empty vessel, na coconut water full that your head

what is it with Africans and religious belief, kneel down pray, have faith like a mustard seed!!! must everything be about religion the woman's request is stupid and that is what it is, which one is pray for God to give you the money, what happens to the woman praying on her own for God to give her the money.

do you know how many families that are looking for money just to eat, money to buy drugs, do you know how many families that does not have a decent shelter over there heads, families that cant afford a hospital, what happens to thanking God and been grateful, must it be pray for one luxury or the other.

and let's say u prayed ur way to a dubia trip, what if the woman needs a gwagon tomorrow or even cravings to fly private jet or a cruise trip round the world and you couldn't pray yourself out of it....i dont know why some women have failed to be reasonable as a people, is it that there processing brain is limited from birth, honestly it differs logic.

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Marriage And Its Challenges; My wife is pushing me to the extremes by Ybaby: 9:28am On May 14, 2020
klenton:

you are just an empty vessel, na coconut water full that your head

what is it with Africans and religious belief, kneel down pray, have faith like a mustard seed!!! must everything be about religion the woman's request is stupid and that is what it is, which one is pray for God to give you the money, what happens to the woman praying on her own for God to give her the money.

do you know how many families that are looking for money just to eat, money to buy drugs, do you know how many families that does not have a decent shelter over there heads, families that cant afford a hospital, what happens to thanking God and been grateful, must it be pray for one luxury or the other.

and let's say u prayed ur way to a dubia trip, what if the woman needs a gwagon tomorrow or even cravings to fly private jet or a cruise trip round the world and you couldn't pray yourself out of it....i dont know why some women have failed to be reasonable as a people, is it that there processing brain is limited from birth, honestly it differs logic.

Most poor infidel men have razor mouth. If I abuse you back you will refuse food for 1 week.

Go and sin no more.

That post is my opinion not yours.

I am very busy today so have your pass.
Re: Marriage And Its Challenges; My wife is pushing me to the extremes by Raalsalghul: 9:59am On May 14, 2020
Mariangeles:

Iyawo Oloju kokoro!

As in ehn, the things I see on this Nairaland.

Terrible!

I would advice the Op to prepare for divorce/infidelity: harsh, but by his account, his marriage is heading there.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Marriage And Its Challenges; My wife is pushing me to the extremes by Raalsalghul: 10:04am On May 14, 2020
Omar09:

Looking at the way people churn out their stupidity on here makes me hail you guys that put out the time to reply them. Just imagine the person you quoted just now. Just imagine. Smh

Bro, you sef see am abi?

You need to read what she has been spilling on another topic in this same section.

These folks just keep making the "red pills" relevant.

Haba!

12 Likes

Re: Marriage And Its Challenges; My wife is pushing me to the extremes by CAPSLOCKED: 10:44am On May 14, 2020
emmaodet:

A neighbour of mine who isn't doing bad, working at Lafarge cement/Wapco in sagamu, driving a nice 2006 toyota camry and apartment averagely furnished was shocked when his wife whom he has 3 kids with abandoned him and the kids to follow her friend to Oman last year.
I was shocked that how will a woman have the heart to leave hubby with 3 BOYS to go to Oman, to do what? hustle? runs?

O'BOY! THE ANGEL YOU MARRY TODAY CAN TURN THE HIGHEST DEMON TOMORROW.
ALL THE WEDDINGS, ALL THE MARITAL BLESSINGS AND VOWS, STILL YET THE WORST THINGS HAPPEN IN MARRIAGES BETWEEN GOD-FEARING PEOPLE. cheesy
THEM NOGO SEE MY BRAKE LIGHT.
BY THE WAY PERSON LIKE ME NOGO WASTE TIME TO DIVORCE AND MARRY MONTHLY. grin

4 Likes

Re: Marriage And Its Challenges; My wife is pushing me to the extremes by galadima77(m): 11:50am On May 14, 2020
LegitGirl:

You’re not a serious person. You’re not the talking type... what are you then, the beating type?

Nonsense and ingredients! Coward!

You're the mouth running type. Insulting another woman's husband on a faceless forum. Who's the coward?

Are you even married?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marriage And Its Challenges; My wife is pushing me to the extremes by galadima77(m): 12:19pm On May 14, 2020
Prymestrr:

Hmmmmm... I really hope the person behind this moniker is speaking from a place of experience and not still a mummy's boy like I suspect.
Please for all teenagers and the uninitiated on NL kindly stay off marriage topics please and please.
No be boyfriend and girlfriend matter them deh discuss for that kind threads abeg. Na ppl life so try make you no comment on wetin you never fit understand.

Many of them will just open their mouths to spill what's supposed to be in the laterine without any idea of marital experience. Boyfriend /girlfriend relationship is different from marriage and once there's no respect and understanding then you both become strangers.

One even said he degraded himself.... I seriously doubt that one is married.

Oga OP, if and when you finally apologise to her and she doesn't return same, then know she didnt deserve the apology in the first place! I hate selfish people.

1 Like

Re: Marriage And Its Challenges; My wife is pushing me to the extremes by Prymestrr(m): 12:50pm On May 14, 2020
galadima77:

Many of them will just open their mouths to spill what's supposed to be in the laterine without any idea of marital experience. Boyfriend /girlfriend relationship is different from marriage and once there's no respect and understanding then you both become strangers.

One even said he degraded himself.... I seriously doubt that one is married.

Oga OP, if and when you finally apologise to her and she doesn't return same, then know she didnt deserve the apology in the first place! I hate selfish people.
So many kids on here and their comments always exposes them. I just weak.

2 Likes

Re: Marriage And Its Challenges; My wife is pushing me to the extremes by emmaodet: 2:16pm On May 14, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

O'BOY! THE ANGEL YOU MARRY TODAY CAN TURN THE HIGHEST DEMON TOMORROW.
ALL THE WEDDINGS, ALL THE MARITAL BLESSINGS AND VOWS, STILL YET THE WORST THINGS HAPPEN IN MARRIAGES BETWEEN GOD-FEARING PEOPLE. cheesy
THEM NOGO SEE MY BRAKE LIGHT.
BY THE WAY PERSON LIKE ME NOGO WASTE TIME TO DIVORCE AND MARRY MONTHLY. grin

It is not that easy bro.
You will first of all get disorganized for few weeks if not months just for the reality to settle in because most of these things, we don't see them coming.

5 Likes

Re: Marriage And Its Challenges; My wife is pushing me to the extremes by LegitGirl(f): 8:40am On May 15, 2020
galadima77:

You're the mouth running type. Insulting another woman's husband on a faceless forum. Who's the coward?

Are you even married?

Woman beater spotted! Get out of my mentions!
Re: Marriage And Its Challenges; My wife is pushing me to the extremes by ademidedavid(f): 6:58am On May 17, 2020
LegitGirl:

Woman beater spotted! Get out of my mentions!
Please, take it calm LegitGirl
Re: Marriage And Its Challenges; My wife is pushing me to the extremes by asapeola(m): 9:05am On May 17, 2020
Dear Ademidedavid, I decided to reply ur post cos I av experienced ur situation personally: Just fresh from NYSC, I was teaching but I had an ex who sometimes moaned abt my paygrade (just abt 33k/month then). She would ask "When r u gonna get a car?" And I would be like "Are u normal?" (In MC Macaroni's voice). Then she nearly confused my life when suddenly she said "My friend's boyfriend just gave her (the friend) 100k for fun." Bros, we talking abt my slightly over my 3 months salary o! I argued it as a man but i was worried (as u were) that my woman was bn influenced and I just cant help it. Eventually, it turned out that the 100k wasnt actually a gift but for other purposes. But what if i had done something drastic just to "meet up"? Na so i for just kee myself for nothing.
Many people have bashed on u here, some actually right and some too extreme! I still wouldnt wanna bash for u laying ur hand on ur wife cos I wasnt in the situation u faced, ur apology may depend on ur wife's reaction after that action of urs. Did she stop nagging? Did she realise she's overstepped her bounds n shocked? If she did, then u may apologize. Its always amusing when people say "walk away" lol...dem neva jam a woman in all her glory of fury.
On the flip side, I would suggest u c her moans as her own way of wanting a better life for her family. Trust me, even if uv got all the money in the world, women wld still moan for the nearly impossible like "Making love on the moon"[left][/left]. I really do believe u want the best life for your family and i also must commend u for bn open n honest abt ur finances, pls dnt be discouraged! I was trained that way too but it doesnt mean we shld be careless abt how we spend it. Encourage her to always save from whatever u gv for monthly upkeep and her own income. She needs financial discipline and for her to appreciate hw difficult it is to save and watch money grow.
Thank God ur a civil engineer and a lecturer, well I dnt no hw tight ur schedule but I think u shld start practising ur skills by the side more. U could start by looking for small building projects to consult for (even if na just bungalow) and u also need to update ur skills regularly. I have a civil engineer colleague (tho we r in the power industry), but he gets small jobs via referrals mostly and yet we work for a private firm!
Lastly, an advice from a brother, U need to be careful with ur wife cos when a woman starts getting so influenced from the outside...its always not easy to turn their heads back in. Just gats continue to talk more with her n show her all d cards, hopefully she go reason with u.

God be with you bro and ur family.

Its a long story, Aye! No vex!!!

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? / When Your Wife Takes Your Place As The Husband (Photo) / My Wife Complains That My Private Part Is Too Big & That I Stay Too Long, Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.