Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,531 members, 7,816,297 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:03 AM

I Never Knew I Am Still A Complete Woman Perri Said Showing Off Her Belle(photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Never Knew I Am Still A Complete Woman Perri Said Showing Off Her Belle(photo) (1626 Views)

Perri Shakes-Drayton And Cynthia Obi-Uchendu, Ebuka's Wife In Matching Outfits / BBNaija: Mike And His Wife, Perri Working Out At The Gym (Photos) / Mike's Wife, Perri Shakes-Drayton Happy To Reunite With Husband After BBNaija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Never Knew I Am Still A Complete Woman Perri Said Showing Off Her Belle(photo) by Naijafixed: 9:41pm On May 12, 2020
Get latest updates here @ https://www.Naijafixed.com

The former big brother naija housemate Mike Edward pregnant wife Perri, during their Q/A sessions

Perri who can’t spend a minute withoutvisiting social media had announce the unexpected pregnancy saying,I and my husband are expecting a child.

The 30years celebrity and also an old olympian medalist stated that this my pregnancy is a powerful gift from God because,she never knew she is still a complete woman who can concieve.

A fan had asked why she thought she could not have a child

Perri tweeted:

I got scared that I had tampered with my reproductive system due to the offen use of birth control pills for a long period of time.

She added please fans,family and friends your prayers are needed for safety delivery

Watch and suscribe to our YouTube channel a
food is my best friend teni said

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mtSOb-JznZw

Read more latest update here @https://naijafixed.com/2020/04/23/genevieve-nnaji-opens-up-why-she-says-no-to-marriage/

Re: I Never Knew I Am Still A Complete Woman Perri Said Showing Off Her Belle(photo) by Afamsi: 9:51pm On May 12, 2020
Am not still seeing the belle wella. Abeg snap another picture, and make sure you remove that black thing you are wearing. Dont 4get to face the camera so that we sef go confirm say you complete.
Re: I Never Knew I Am Still A Complete Woman Perri Said Showing Off Her Belle(photo) by Sososo(f): 10:00pm On May 12, 2020
You are indirectly showing us your black behind that is not........SMH
Re: I Never Knew I Am Still A Complete Woman Perri Said Showing Off Her Belle(photo) by Prymestrr(m): 10:05pm On May 12, 2020
All for the gram. She had to show the whole world her scaly ashen ass undecided

1 Like

Re: I Never Knew I Am Still A Complete Woman Perri Said Showing Off Her Belle(photo) by longetivity(m): 10:31pm On May 12, 2020
see person housewife........smh
Re: I Never Knew I Am Still A Complete Woman Perri Said Showing Off Her Belle(photo) by jabor4Naija(m): 10:38pm On May 12, 2020
I pray she delivers safely. Oh Lord, please hear my prayers also and bless my wife and i with a baby.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Rita Dominic Sizzling Style And Best Fashion Moments | Best Rita Dominic Fashion / I Have Made More Money Than Laycon – Erica Boasts / See The Young Man That Was Given 100 Strokes Of Cane For Beating His Mom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.