Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,228 members, 7,811,629 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:09 PM

14 Boys Raped By Fake Pastor In DR Congo - Hospital - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 14 Boys Raped By Fake Pastor In DR Congo - Hospital (37715 Views)

5 Young Men Lured By Fake Job Offer Brutally Murdered By Mexican Drug Cartel / 2 Boys Raped Me When I Went To Harvest Cassava, But I Didnt Do Anything About It / Nigerian Brothers Robbed Of $1,800 By Fake Policemen In India (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 14 Boys Raped By Fake Pastor In DR Congo - Hospital by OtemAtum: 10:04am On May 13, 2020
That's the christian calling
Pivadra II 12: 1- 22

Chapter Twelve
1. Giovanni was a male homo sapiens born in the 281,350th year of the homosapiens era, also called the 1350CE.
2. Now when Giovanni was twelve years old, his parents died of the plague which was called Black Death. Then Giovanni was accepted by the Catholic Church at Florence to become an alter boy.
3. At first, the bishop of the Florence Baptistery took him in as his own son and took care of him, but he was sent to another Church called San Miniato al Monte to preside over it.
4. So the Bishop called Renato committed the care of Giovanni into the hands of a man in the church named Pellegrino, saying, take care of this my son.
5. Let no harm come upon him, rather, protect him from the hands of the filthy ones. I will return from time to time to check on him.
6. Now when Renato left, he never returned again because he died shortly after.
7. Now Pellegrino was not as kind as Renato, therefore he did not take Giovanni as a child, rather he viewed him as an errand boy and a total servant.
8. It was Pellegrino who began the molestation of Giovanni when he was only thirteen years. For he sodomised him and left him in severe pain.
9. So did Pellegrino continue to molest Giovanni. Then he told some of his clergy mates and they began to do the same to him.
10. Pellegrino also introduced Giovanni to the priests, bishops and deacons of other churches in Florence to sodomised with him.
11. Now these are the names of the clergies who molested Giovanni aside Pellegrino;
12. Decius a deacon of the church of San Miniato al Monte, Umberto a deacon of the church named Santissima Annunziata, Lorenzo a deacon of the Florence Baptistery, Tommaso, Eugenio, Giuseppe, Eusebio who were all clergies in the church Bada Fiorentina.
14. And these clergies molested Giovanni, sometimes in pair of two or three.
15. Now after two years that Giovanni had been well molested and sodomised, a call came by the pope that all the lands occupied by the Catholic churches should be purged of all forms of filthiness.
16. Then the homosexuals, lesbians, cross-dressers and masturbators of many lands were fetched and burnt with fire.
17. Now Pellegrino himself fetched out Giovanni that he should be burnt for the crime of sodomy. Then some of those who used him accepted that he should be burnt to stop the Black death plague which had returned to Florence in those days.
18. So Giovanni was fetched out. Then a bishop said, why should we burn this little boy who is only about fifteen years of age?
19. Let us rather give him severe punishment and pardon him? For if he survived the punishment, he will not go near this form of sin for the rest of his life.
20. So Giovanni was punished severely, being castrated at first after he had been taken round the town on the back of a donkey.
21. Then a hot rod was inserted into his anus which was already wide open because of the constant sodomy he was subjected to by the christian clergies for two years.
22. Now Giovanni breathed his last while he was receiving this cruel torture. Then the Catholic Christians rejoiced at his death, saying, he who brought the plague on us is dead.
Re: 14 Boys Raped By Fake Pastor In DR Congo - Hospital by omojesu202(m): 10:05am On May 13, 2020
please check my personal text let's give a trial
Re: 14 Boys Raped By Fake Pastor In DR Congo - Hospital by beauty7: 10:13am On May 13, 2020
That is what excess sex does to someone.

If you sleep with woman too much,

soon the spirit of fornication with women will invite the spirit of gay and before you know it,

you are looking for young boys.

Ditto for ladies.

If you sleep with man too much,soon you will start seeking for a female.

It is the work of the evil spirit.

They invite other evil spirits.

spirit of lying can attract spirit of fornication which can attract spirit of gay/homosexuality which may attract spirit of alcoholism which may attract

spirit of hanging sexual fantasy.

which may attract other sinful desires.

So we must keep ourselves pure.

That man may not have started out(been born) as gay,the gay desire may have started when he was 25 years.
Re: 14 Boys Raped By Fake Pastor In DR Congo - Hospital by D1zion: 10:13am On May 13, 2020
Lord when will thy kingdom come.to put an end to this world
Re: 14 Boys Raped By Fake Pastor In DR Congo - Hospital by mushystuff: 10:16am On May 13, 2020
I hope this evil homosexual abuser is brought to justice! No child should ever have to go through such defilement!

1 Like

Re: 14 Boys Raped By Fake Pastor In DR Congo - Hospital by ContractKiller: 10:17am On May 13, 2020
[img]https://images./4Ae8qPii1ZLe3kCcMzVFeO.jpg[/img] [img]https://images./5Zh0gxh76b6TFoZ3WwR8iz.jpg[/img] [img]https://images./7DjB5Igk5IjO16lxjmq2Sm.jpg[/img]

GodPunishBiafra:
Worst of people...
Hypocrisy...

The devil dey learn

Cc:
Contractkiller
Theexecutioner
Re: 14 Boys Raped By Fake Pastor In DR Congo - Hospital by GodPunishBiafra: 10:21am On May 13, 2020
ContractKiller:

[ig]https://image./4Ae8qPii1ZLe3kCcMzVFeO.jpg[/img] [img]https://images./5Zh0gxh76b6TFoZ3WwR8iz.jpg[/mg] [img]https://images./7DjB5Igk5IjO16lxjmq2Sm.jpg[/mg]

Lol
See stupidity...

Compare that to raping of 14 children
Gay and pedophile
Still waiting for your cooked up hadith and different accounts comments you usually create.
Re: 14 Boys Raped By Fake Pastor In DR Congo - Hospital by kemii93: 10:24am On May 13, 2020
[color=#] 2627170[/color]
Re: 14 Boys Raped By Fake Pastor In DR Congo - Hospital by kemii93: 10:24am On May 13, 2020
Re: 14 Boys Raped By Fake Pastor In DR Congo - Hospital by kemii8082: 10:31am On May 13, 2020
[color=#] 4634666[/color]
Re: 14 Boys Raped By Fake Pastor In DR Congo - Hospital by ABLESOFT2(m): 10:36am On May 13, 2020
#WTF__da So Called Pastor Mad Gan
Re: 14 Boys Raped By Fake Pastor In DR Congo - Hospital by kemii4663: 10:37am On May 13, 2020
[color=#] 1015513[/color]
Re: 14 Boys Raped By Fake Pastor In DR Congo - Hospital by Drizzy5001(m): 10:41am On May 13, 2020
Wickedness
Re: 14 Boys Raped By Fake Pastor In DR Congo - Hospital by Waylex21(m): 10:41am On May 13, 2020
mrZENographer:

Roman catholism is not real Christendom. Rather, Caeser after Caeser persecuted and killed so many christians, and because that was not stopping the spread of Christianity, they built a counterfeit one to woo Christian believers.

Today this counterfeit is both a powerful religion and powerful Country. The Head/Pope also has high influence on decisions made in the U.N and E.U.
I believe that this false religion and Pope is the Mother Babylon of Abominations prophesied in the book of Revelations
Also, to buttress that, the Pope Francis has been pushing for a One World Government and Religion (The Anti-christ era)
He could be the prophesied false prophet of the Antichrist?

You are the greatest ignoramus on this thread. I guess you are so lazy to learn the history of what you profess. You are a shame to Christianity. Will you leave here now and go and read your book? And try to do more research on the history of Christianity to the present age.

1 Like

Re: 14 Boys Raped By Fake Pastor In DR Congo - Hospital by Waylex21(m): 10:44am On May 13, 2020
OtemAtum:
That's the christian calling
Pivadra II 12: 1- 22

Chapter Twelve
1. Giovanni was a male homo sapiens born in the 281,350th year of the homosapiens era, also called the 1350CE.
2. Now when Giovanni was twelve years old, his parents died of the plague which was called Black Death. Then Giovanni was accepted by the Catholic Church at Florence to become an alter boy.
3. At first, the bishop of the Florence Baptistery took him in as his own son and took care of him, but he was sent to another Church called San Miniato al Monte to preside over it.
4. So the Bishop called Renato committed the care of Giovanni into the hands of a man in the church named Pellegrino, saying, take care of this my son.
5. Let no harm come upon him, rather, protect him from the hands of the filthy ones. I will return from time to time to check on him.
6. Now when Renato left, he never returned again because he died shortly after.
7. Now Pellegrino was not as kind as Renato, therefore he did not take Giovanni as a child, rather he viewed him as an errand boy and a total servant.
8. It was Pellegrino who began the molestation of Giovanni when he was only thirteen years. For he sodomised him and left him in severe pain.
9. So did Pellegrino continue to molest Giovanni. Then he told some of his clergy mates and they began to do the same to him.
10. Pellegrino also introduced Giovanni to the priests, bishops and deacons of other churches in Florence to sodomised with him.
11. Now these are the names of the clergies who molested Giovanni aside Pellegrino;
12. Decius a deacon of the church of San Miniato al Monte, Umberto a deacon of the church named Santissima Annunziata, Lorenzo a deacon of the Florence Baptistery, Tommaso, Eugenio, Giuseppe, Eusebio who were all clergies in the church Bada Fiorentina.
14. And these clergies molested Giovanni, sometimes in pair of two or three.
15. Now after two years that Giovanni had been well molested and sodomised, a call came by the pope that all the lands occupied by the Catholic churches should be purged of all forms of filthiness.
16. Then the homosexuals, lesbians, cross-dressers and masturbators of many lands were fetched and burnt with fire.
17. Now Pellegrino himself fetched out Giovanni that he should be burnt for the crime of sodomy. Then some of those who used him accepted that he should be burnt to stop the Black death plague which had returned to Florence in those days.
18. So Giovanni was fetched out. Then a bishop said, why should we burn this little boy who is only about fifteen years of age?
19. Let us rather give him severe punishment and pardon him? For if he survived the punishment, he will not go near this form of sin for the rest of his life.
20. So Giovanni was punished severely, being castrated at first after he had been taken round the town on the back of a donkey.
21. Then a hot rod was inserted into his anus which was already wide open because of the constant sodomy he was subjected to by the christian clergies for two years.
22. Now Giovanni breathed his last while he was receiving this cruel torture. Then the Catholic Christians rejoiced at his death, saying, he who brought the plague on us is dead.

And where did you get this from o, oga?
Re: 14 Boys Raped By Fake Pastor In DR Congo - Hospital by Nobody: 10:44am On May 13, 2020
Chemical castration for convicted sexual offenders is the solution
Re: 14 Boys Raped By Fake Pastor In DR Congo - Hospital by kemii6701: 10:46am On May 13, 2020
Re: 14 Boys Raped By Fake Pastor In DR Congo - Hospital by Waylex21(m): 10:48am On May 13, 2020
beauty7:
That is what excess sex does to someone.

If you sleep with woman too much,

soon the spirit of fornication with women will invite the spirit of gay and before you know it,

you are looking for young boys.

Ditto for ladies.

If you sleep with man too much,soon you will start seeking for a female.

It is the work of the evil spirit.

They invite other evil spirits.

spirit of lying can attract spirit of fornication which can attract spirit of gay/homosexuality which may attract spirit of alcoholism which may attract

spirit of hanging sexual fantasy.

which may attract other sinful desires.

So we must keep ourselves pure.

That man may not have started out(been born) as gay,the gay desire may have started when he was 25 years.

This is the most hilarious post I've read. Did King Solomon, after having several women both as wives and concubines end up sleeping with other men? Sense is far from this your post o.

As a matter of fact, gays and lesbians don't have sex with the opposite sex.

1 Like

Re: 14 Boys Raped By Fake Pastor In DR Congo - Hospital by ContractKiller: 10:48am On May 13, 2020

[img]https://images./5aVxupyeHBhbopukWbPQvp.jpg[/img] [img]https://images./2nqnddh7mGyn5eCvq8WVur.jpg[/img]

GodPunishBiafra:

Lol
See stupidity...

Compare that to raping of 14 children
Gay and pedophile
Still waiting for your cooked up hadith and different accounts comments you usually create.

Re: 14 Boys Raped By Fake Pastor In DR Congo - Hospital by DrMuzungu(m): 10:50am On May 13, 2020
Anyone who is trusted with taking care of children one way or another, but then abuses that trust and rapes them should be treated especially nice. Strong men from victim's families should be given shovel handles to first beat the rapist to near death, and them give him pleasure by stuffing each shovel handle up his yansh. They only have to make sure that the entire handle always fits in. DO NOT necklace him. That would be too quick. The rapist deserves to suffer forever.
Re: 14 Boys Raped By Fake Pastor In DR Congo - Hospital by GodPunishBiafra: 10:50am On May 13, 2020
ContractKiller:

Lol
When you look like this, what else will anyone except grin
Re: 14 Boys Raped By Fake Pastor In DR Congo - Hospital by William42: 10:55am On May 13, 2020
I was looking for a sugar mummy and Mr. Johnson who stays at Lekki Phase 2 gave me a woman that changed my life. She likes sex so much, but she pays good money. I am giving this testimony to help fellow hustlers who are looking for sugar mummy that will help their lives. Stop having sex for fun sake, make money from having sex.

To contact Mr. Johnson, send a message on WhatsApp on +2348116518849
Re: 14 Boys Raped By Fake Pastor In DR Congo - Hospital by ContractKiller: 11:00am On May 13, 2020
[img]https://images./6pCk8KmAJdHYZTJFDJr76C.jpg[/img]

GodPunishBiafra:

Lol
When look like this, what else will anyone except grin
Re: 14 Boys Raped By Fake Pastor In DR Congo - Hospital by Nobody: 11:14am On May 13, 2020
Is there anything like fake pastor? Why disguise the news. A pastor rapes and you people are trying to cover it up. This is not the first time.

By the way, which religion are they working for. Hasn't the lord of that religion died for his sins?
Re: 14 Boys Raped By Fake Pastor In DR Congo - Hospital by yungchop: 11:44am On May 13, 2020
amalab30:
No where is really safe again. Not even for plants and crops. Twitter today alone had Kabul trending for the slaughter of newborns at a medical facility.

Also, massacre in Southern Kaduna here in Nigeria.

The world is heartless.

Explorers please do a thread on that Kabul attack and tag me please
Re: 14 Boys Raped By Fake Pastor In DR Congo - Hospital by Nobody: 1:21pm On May 13, 2020
Some one shout alleluya!! amen! holy ghost fire! amen! grin
Re: 14 Boys Raped By Fake Pastor In DR Congo - Hospital by BAMSRAY(m): 1:40pm On May 13, 2020
Perfectdanny:
A
who ask u uncle?.....allow God to judge and read before you coments
Re: 14 Boys Raped By Fake Pastor In DR Congo - Hospital by Damsman10(m): 4:34pm On May 13, 2020
ignis:
What the hell is wrong with people ?

They need to cut off the anaconda of that fake pastor

I'm telling you, people are really mahd these days
Re: 14 Boys Raped By Fake Pastor In DR Congo - Hospital by Myself2(m): 5:10pm On May 13, 2020
ignis:
What the hell is wrong with people ?

They need to cut off the anaconda of that fake pastor

They should cut it off, roast it in the fire and force him to eat it
Re: 14 Boys Raped By Fake Pastor In DR Congo - Hospital by mrZENographer: 6:59pm On May 13, 2020
Waylex21:

You are the greatest ignoramus on this thread. I guess you are so lazy to learn the history of what you profess. You are a shame to Christianity. Will you leave here now and go and read your book? And try to do more research on the history of Christianity to the present age.

I wasn't telling the history of Christianity but the history of counterfeit Christianity. wink

I am not what human says I am. I am what God says I am

Speaking of modern times, the Pope is pushing for a one global government and religion. And is backed by the U.N, E.U, Emmanuel Macron, China. The World globalists loves the Pope.
But Jesus said (my disciples) shall be hated for my name sake. Why don't you address that first instead of insults?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Faked My Kidnap Because My Mother Is Stingy - Abia SS3 Student [VIDEO] / Jacob Sylvester Is Missing In Ibadan (Pictures) / John Okeikhan Edobor Apologises

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.