Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,156 members, 7,849,585 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:11 AM

Everyday Belly Fat Training (updated) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Everyday Belly Fat Training (updated) (430 Views)

Lose Belly Fat: Follow These Workout Routines For One Month And Twenty Days. / This Is Why You Are Not Loosing Belly Fat / How Can I Burn Belly Fat Easily? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Everyday Belly Fat Training (updated) by kingscare1(m): 6:41am On May 13, 2020
I'll be updating this thread daily on ways To Achieve Weight Loss Or Gain everyday.

You'll hear people saying I want to loss belly fat without knowing or understanding the actual requirements to do so. Some go to the extend of doing crazy things ignorantly in a bid to weight loss. I know of a lady that was taking only smoothie and water daily for a long time because she heard that taking fruits smoothie and water makes one belly fat faster. Also one was doing outrageous dry fasting all in a quest to loss weight.

We don't need such torture to do so, most information where gotten from inexperienced persons.

Now, I will be updating this thread everyday to teach people on
a) What Belly fat.
b) Better ways to achieve that.
b) Answering belly fat related questions.

Thanks

You can join our Free Belly Fat Training Whatsapp Group for easier access.

Re: Everyday Belly Fat Training (updated) by Ubykcee(m): 6:41am On May 13, 2020
undecided
Re: Everyday Belly Fat Training (updated) by kingscare1(m): 9:50am On May 13, 2020
CAUSES OF BELLY FATS

* Genetics:

* Lifestyle

* High Calories intakes

* Low Metabolism

Etc

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Everyday Belly Fat Training (updated) by kingscare1(m): 1:34pm On May 13, 2020
Nice Transformation.
This requires discipline, dedication and no distraction. cool

Kudos to his weight loss trainer, he did an amazing work and kudos to him for really putting in the time and effort.

Re: Everyday Belly Fat Training (updated) by kingscare1(m): 1:14pm On May 16, 2020
Now Calories calculations.
Calories is gotten from foods and drinks.

The are value of energy that we make use of in our day to day activities.

* 3500 calories= 1 pound
* 1 pound = 0.45 kg
* 0.45 kg = 3500 calories

When someone is 75 kg in weight, we calculate the pounds as 75 X 2.2 to get it's pounds weight.

Daily required calories is calculated with the use of online calories calculator by providing your weight details.

Meanwhile, A lot of people contacted me in regards to losing bely fats, I guess will be focusing on losing belly fats now.
Re: Everyday Belly Fat Training (updated) by kingscare1(m): 1:15pm On May 16, 2020
Not eating adequately does not guarantee belly fat loss, it's pure self-torture and must be discouraged. Comment to join our free Everyday Belly fat Training Group on WhatsApp.
Re: Everyday Belly Fat Training (updated) by kingscare1(m): 1:17pm On May 16, 2020
There you can ask your questions on anything related to losing belly fats. Because I'm not frequent here on NL

Re: Everyday Belly Fat Training (updated) by kingscare1(m): 1:20pm On May 16, 2020
Later, I will write about How to know if one is having belly fat? And fast way to bring it down
Re: Everyday Belly Fat Training (updated) by kingscare1(m): 5:23pm On May 17, 2020
kingscare1:
CAUSES OF BELLY FATS

* Genetics:

* Lifestyle

* High Calories intakes

* Low Metabolism

Etc

Let me explain
Re: Everyday Belly Fat Training (updated) by kingscare1(m): 5:29pm On May 17, 2020
Why people get belly fat explained.

1) Genetic: Fat people are likely to have fat children

2) Lifestyle: some lifestyle brings one at risk of developing belly fat, such lifestyle are drinking alcohol, not counting calories intakes, little or no exercise, junk foods intakes, stress, not sleeping well, not drinking enough water etc

3) Low body metabolism: we're all thought in secondary school that ''metabolism is the break down of food particles in the body and converting to energy required. Right? So when one's body is slow in converting food intakes can cause the excess to be stored as fats.

4) Food Intakes: is one of the major factors causing belly fat. When one consumes high calorie-rich foods the individual is at risk of obesity or belly fat.
Re: Everyday Belly Fat Training (updated) by kingscare1(m): 5:35pm On May 17, 2020
Now

High Calories Rich foods In Nigeria:

Before I begin, note that healthy calories intakes is very vital in providing our bodies required energy to perform day to day activities like walking, thinking, standing, running etc

The issue is taking High calories rate that the body requires stores as fats
Re: Everyday Belly Fat Training (updated) by kingscare1(m): 5:42pm On May 17, 2020
Get Sexy Shape & Get Rid Of Belly Fat In Days With Our Waist Trainer & Flat Tummy Tea Delivered To You At Your Home. Pay On Deliveries @WhatsApp now +2349. 035464. 082

I personally assist you in losing belly fats fast like others.

Re: Everyday Belly Fat Training (updated) by kingscare1(m): 5:44pm On May 17, 2020
Any question regarding "losing Belly Fats is welcome

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Everyday Belly Fat Training (updated) by kingscare1(m): 5:45pm On May 17, 2020
kingscare1:
Later, I will write about How to know if one is having belly fat? And fast way to bring it down
Will write about these later. wink

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Breakthrough Recorded As Human Trial Begins In USA / NCDC Reports On Covid-19 Are Questionable / Put An End To Issues Of Quick Ejaculation,poor Erection, 1 Minute Man Etc.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.