Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,117 members, 7,835,762 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

Emeka Ike Blasts Suzanne Emma, His Ex Wife (Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Emeka Ike Blasts Suzanne Emma, His Ex Wife (Video) (53738 Views)

'emeka Ike Punched Me When Our Child Was Sick' - Suzanne Emma / Online Battle Between Suzanne Ade Coker And Precious Chikwendu / You’re Faking Your Age – Ike Blasts Ex-girlfriend Mercy Eke As She Turns 28 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emeka Ike Blasts Suzanne Emma, His Ex Wife (Video) by perdollar(m): 8:39am On May 13, 2020
let me wait for d wife counter blow
Re: Emeka Ike Blasts Suzanne Emma, His Ex Wife (Video) by olabeth(f): 8:40am On May 13, 2020
The guy is pained
Re: Emeka Ike Blasts Suzanne Emma, His Ex Wife (Video) by Karemarealty288(m): 8:41am On May 13, 2020
uthlaw:
what you actually miss in a woman is when the previous one can Bleep more than the current one!

Or when one has longer Clitoris....exactly what is happening to my guy Otunba....if you use your eagle eyes, you will see that that's what Emeka is missing..period!

Re: Emeka Ike Blasts Suzanne Emma, His Ex Wife (Video) by AndikanEssien(m): 8:43am On May 13, 2020
ifeelgood:
They brought it out so that You can recomment on it.

Also, so that you can respond to my comment abi. You're a molue
Re: Emeka Ike Blasts Suzanne Emma, His Ex Wife (Video) by JasonJidenna(m): 8:47am On May 13, 2020
agbonkamen:
This dude should move on na
Shut up...

Dude has moved on long time ago, he was only answering the questions thrown at him.

1 Like

Re: Emeka Ike Blasts Suzanne Emma, His Ex Wife (Video) by uchelouis45(m): 8:47am On May 13, 2020
OrestesDante:

Una no dey tire?? Igbos are bad, yorubas are bad, hausas are bad, all the tribes is bad. Yet we go back to the society to mingle with them in peace but come to online to say that one tribe is bad.

That's stupidity!!! Any tribalist is stupid! All of them on nairaland.
The best post I've ever read
Re: Emeka Ike Blasts Suzanne Emma, His Ex Wife (Video) by merit455(m): 8:57am On May 13, 2020
RaptObserver:
This man should be planning how to break into Hollywood, instead he is here sobbing over a woman who had given him children and decided to end the contract. If a man's wife decides to leave after birthing some kids the man has nothing to lose o cos it is an opportunity to even repackage and set sail to go fish for fresh fish. Once a man has got kidse no cos for alarm cos a man can have an ex-wife but not ex-children... Hope u get my meaning?
Try look for food. Make hunger no finished you,and pls reduce the way you smoke.
Re: Emeka Ike Blasts Suzanne Emma, His Ex Wife (Video) by agbonkamen(f): 8:59am On May 13, 2020
JasonJidenna:
Shut up...

Dude has moved on long time ago, he was only answering the questions thrown at him.
you are mad for telling me to shut up.... Idiot
Re: Emeka Ike Blasts Suzanne Emma, His Ex Wife (Video) by 12345baba(m): 9:01am On May 13, 2020
Fucking old interview. Nairaland mods y'all crazy
Re: Emeka Ike Blasts Suzanne Emma, His Ex Wife (Video) by Ybaby: 9:03am On May 13, 2020
RaptObserver:
This man should be planning how to break into Hollywood, instead he is here sobbing over a woman who had given him children and decided to end the contract. If a man's wife decides to leave after birthing some kids the man has nothing to lose o cos it is an opportunity to even repackage and set sail to go fish for fresh fish. Once a man has got kids no cos for alarm cos a man can have an ex-wife but not ex-children... Hope u get my meaning?

Ex children dey ! Wella!!!

What is the name of that fine actress whose ex husband was complaining he was not invited to the wedding of his daughter.

He was exed for years and looks like he will be exed forever too.

His former family act like he is no more.... no grandkids to play with , no child to support him in old age

Ex is happening gidigan ....they are even changing surnames to further oblirate the ex father's existence.

Just be present and providing for your child life so as not be exed
Re: Emeka Ike Blasts Suzanne Emma, His Ex Wife (Video) by badman007(m): 9:03am On May 13, 2020
WasteMan. All I see is Stinking guilty conscience..

Can’t imagine what that woman has been through. Divorce is hard.
Re: Emeka Ike Blasts Suzanne Emma, His Ex Wife (Video) by hayoholla(m): 9:04am On May 13, 2020
Is this man gay? His gestures in this interview is suspicious sha
Re: Emeka Ike Blasts Suzanne Emma, His Ex Wife (Video) by vickydevoka(m): 9:08am On May 13, 2020
FolabiSanjay:
The bros Dey sound like person wey Dey collect from back self
Him way no pure
How u take know abeg. U self de collect be dat
Re: Emeka Ike Blasts Suzanne Emma, His Ex Wife (Video) by Bioluminescent: 9:12am On May 13, 2020
Karemarealty288:
Both of you are still missing each other...just save us the drama..
Re: Emeka Ike Blasts Suzanne Emma, His Ex Wife (Video) by cococandy(f): 9:20am On May 13, 2020
Oga move on
Re: Emeka Ike Blasts Suzanne Emma, His Ex Wife (Video) by Kubernetes: 9:21am On May 13, 2020
azpekuliar:
One of my favourite actors back in tha day with his oversized coats cheesy

lol.
If it's oversized and locally made,it's called coats.But if it's a designer,it's called suits.
Re: Emeka Ike Blasts Suzanne Emma, His Ex Wife (Video) by Sermwell(m): 9:21am On May 13, 2020
agbonkamen:
you are mad for telling me to shut up.... Idiot
shut up!!! mumu!!
Re: Emeka Ike Blasts Suzanne Emma, His Ex Wife (Video) by aviazuva: 9:22am On May 13, 2020
Emeka, Please go and learn from the 40 second man and grow up
Re: Emeka Ike Blasts Suzanne Emma, His Ex Wife (Video) by D1zion: 9:25am On May 13, 2020
Sheybe he is married or has a supposed fiancé,who has a baby for him. why bothering this woman as you've divorce her & washed he dirty to the world & made their children to see the mother as a very bad & wicked one.now why is he acting like a small boy.useless idiot.
Re: Emeka Ike Blasts Suzanne Emma, His Ex Wife (Video) by onadana: 9:29am On May 13, 2020
Amotolongbo:
In every situation and occurrence, most especially one like this, each party involved has is portion of blame and vindication. It all depends on the roles played.

Emeka should not have blamed the woman, calling her a betrayal. He also had ways he had betrayed the love and family life before the woman finally decided to call it quit.
There can never be a smoke without fire.

Don't mind him,forming the victim. It is the responsibility of the man to keep the home together. Women are naturally submissive, it is the foundation you lay that they build on.
Re: Emeka Ike Blasts Suzanne Emma, His Ex Wife (Video) by Maobichek: 9:32am On May 13, 2020
Amotolongbo:
In every situation and occurrence, most especially one like this, each party involved has is portion of blame and vindication. It all depends on the roles played.

Emeka should not have blamed the woman, calling her a betrayal. He also had ways he had betrayed the love and family life before the woman finally decided to call it quit.
There can never be a smoke without fire.
. Good morning, did you hear Emeka said that he knelt down in the court begged her to come back home? I also read that in a newspapers. Divorce is not good both for the man and the woman cos no one is perfect but for the sake of the children, Emeka should stop going public with "this," thank you.
Re: Emeka Ike Blasts Suzanne Emma, His Ex Wife (Video) by Diesel1(m): 9:32am On May 13, 2020
FolabiSanjay:
The bros Dey sound like person wey Dey collect from back self
Him way no pure
You see that thing?
Re: Emeka Ike Blasts Suzanne Emma, His Ex Wife (Video) by Badgers14: 9:43am On May 13, 2020
Emeka Ike looks like Iniedo in that video..
Re: Emeka Ike Blasts Suzanne Emma, His Ex Wife (Video) by Parisian: 9:44am On May 13, 2020
You obviously don't have sense. It is usually a man who has something to lose in the case of a divorce but i don't expect you to understand. Children will grow up to be adults and will remember that you weren't there for them. They will despise you and stay far away from you. I even have a friend on NL who due to how his father mistreated and abandoned and divorced their mother hated their father and never had anything to do with him till he eventually died.

Many other cases are like that too.
RaptObserver:
This man should be planning how to break into Hollywood, instead he is here sobbing over a woman who had given him children and decided to end the contract. If a man's wife decides to leave after birthing some kids the man has nothing to lose o cos it is an opportunity to even repackage and set sail to go fish for fresh fish. Once a man has got kids no cos for alarm cos a man can have an ex-wife but not ex-children... Hope u get my meaning?
Re: Emeka Ike Blasts Suzanne Emma, His Ex Wife (Video) by horladexino(m): 9:47am On May 13, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
No need to waste my data on that video. A pussy niggarrr will remain a pussy niggarrr till the end of time

This pussy asss niggarrr always crying for love in nollywood movies those days..
Same with nonso diobi, Ramsey Noah, Desmond Elliot and Mike ezuruonye.
Bunch of pussy asss niggarrrs

Only Jim iyke was a real niggarrr and a hard niggarrr

The niggarrr below my comment must be a real niggarrr
I owe him a parcel of weed. Message me niggarrr. Especially if you get opportunity to come Benin city. We are going to smoke all day
always look up for this guy comment on nairaland
Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emeka Ike Blasts Suzanne Emma, His Ex Wife (Video) by waynejesus: 9:47am On May 13, 2020
Are sure sure she did not leave because of you acting like a gay
Re: Emeka Ike Blasts Suzanne Emma, His Ex Wife (Video) by agbonkamen(f): 9:49am On May 13, 2020
Sermwell:

shut up!!! mumu!!
to all the female in your family
Re: Emeka Ike Blasts Suzanne Emma, His Ex Wife (Video) by frugal(m): 9:49am On May 13, 2020
Emeka is delusional.
Re: Emeka Ike Blasts Suzanne Emma, His Ex Wife (Video) by Jaqenhghar: 9:50am On May 13, 2020
What an egoistic POS. He can't imagine a woman walking away from his toxic ass because there is money. LOLz

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson Show Off Her Trim Figure While Dropping Her Kids Her School - Sexy / Dele Momodu Playing Tennis With Linda Ikeji (photos) / "Wisekid" Copies Wizkid, Makes Over ₦30 Million monthly since October

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.