Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,685 members, 7,813,274 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:01 AM

#JusticeForRinji: Soldiers Shoot Rinji Peter Bala, UNIJOS Student Dead (Graphic) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / #JusticeForRinji: Soldiers Shoot Rinji Peter Bala, UNIJOS Student Dead (Graphic) (69832 Views)

Soldiers Shoot 15-year-old Boy, Keke Operator Dead In Lagos / Jennifer Anthony: Missing UNIJOS Student Found Dead In Hotel, Eyes Plucked Out / Rinji Peter Bala: Army Apologises, Admits Killing 20-year-old UNIJOS Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

#JusticeForRinji: Soldiers Shoot Rinji Peter Bala, UNIJOS Student Dead (Graphic) by JosWatchDog(m): 10:05am On May 13, 2020
JUST IN: LOCKDOWN IN JOS

One Rinji Peter Bala aka Bobo a 300level student of University of Jos from the department of History and International Studies was shot and killed in Jos.

According to reports, Rinji was out around his house with friends when security operatives arrested them thinking they were thieves upon release later shot & killed the 20year old boy.

#JusticeForRinji

Source: https://www.jtownconnect.com.ng/2020/05/jos-lockdown-soldiers-allegedly-shot.html

3 Likes 6 Shares

Re: #JusticeForRinji: Soldiers Shoot Rinji Peter Bala, UNIJOS Student Dead (Graphic) by ceereelee: 10:22am On May 13, 2020
soldiers.
The day I lost respect for soldiers was when they stopped our local vigilantes from fighting Fulani herdsmen that were burning a village close to our town. The herdsmen killed people and burnt houses. it's 2018 but the village had not yet recovered.
pls all soldiers should be moved to the north .we are ok with police and mopol

To the dead rip
to soldiers...................

326 Likes 19 Shares

Re: #JusticeForRinji: Soldiers Shoot Rinji Peter Bala, UNIJOS Student Dead (Graphic) by DirtyGold: 10:25am On May 13, 2020
What a tragedy!

The human rights abuses are becoming unbecoming.

All the men in uniform require psychological testing for sanity.
A lot of them behave anyhow and only those who dare to do the maximum get reported like this.
Others abuse and go free... and keep committing. angry angry

Yes, Nigerians can be lawless and stubborn but, that doesn't give any fòol the right to shoot unarmed citizens dead.

What's tha business?

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #JusticeForRinji: Soldiers Shoot Rinji Peter Bala, UNIJOS Student Dead (Graphic) by Blitz4real(m): 10:25am On May 13, 2020
Rip
Re: #JusticeForRinji: Soldiers Shoot Rinji Peter Bala, UNIJOS Student Dead (Graphic) by Peace081: 10:25am On May 13, 2020
So sad, that soldier should be brought to book, justice must be done

11 Likes

Re: #JusticeForRinji: Soldiers Shoot Rinji Peter Bala, UNIJOS Student Dead (Graphic) by sammysmiles(m): 10:25am On May 13, 2020
What kinda nonsense is this
I don't understand which one is shot dead upon release

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: #JusticeForRinji: Soldiers Shoot Rinji Peter Bala, UNIJOS Student Dead (Graphic) by SOLMICHAEL(m): 10:25am On May 13, 2020
This is just sad.
But what kinda reportage is this?! "They arrested them thinking they were thieves, upon release later shot then." There is just more to this inane reports.

It is so bad nothing will be done concerning this anyway. This is Nigeria.

17 Likes

Re: #JusticeForRinji: Soldiers Shoot Rinji Peter Bala, UNIJOS Student Dead (Graphic) by bluefilm: 10:25am On May 13, 2020
It's a Pity

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #JusticeForRinji: Soldiers Shoot Rinji Peter Bala, UNIJOS Student Dead (Graphic) by Ghostrye: 10:25am On May 13, 2020
rip
Re: #JusticeForRinji: Soldiers Shoot Rinji Peter Bala, UNIJOS Student Dead (Graphic) by kiltoko1(m): 10:25am On May 13, 2020
We are watching
Re: #JusticeForRinji: Soldiers Shoot Rinji Peter Bala, UNIJOS Student Dead (Graphic) by okomile(f): 10:26am On May 13, 2020
shocked

They should arrest them and charge for murder!

Promising young lad!

Pitiful

RIP

17 Likes

Re: #JusticeForRinji: Soldiers Shoot Rinji Peter Bala, UNIJOS Student Dead (Graphic) by Fucsheetup(f): 10:26am On May 13, 2020
Rest In Peace Bobo. cry cry cry

3 Likes

Re: #JusticeForRinji: Soldiers Shoot Rinji Peter Bala, UNIJOS Student Dead (Graphic) by Slawormir: 10:26am On May 13, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Too bad! Rest in peace to the young niggarrr
But this story does not hold water or rather add up
There are three side to a story

1) the complainant( in this case the op and those who witnessed it because the complainant is a dead niggarrr already)
2) the accused
4) the true story
Still waiting for the accused own version and the true story

ceereelee:
soldiers.
The day I lost respect for soldiers was when they stopped our local vigilantes from fighting Fulani herdsmen that were burning a village close to our town. The herdsmen killed people and burnt houses. it's 2018 but the village had not yet recovered.
pls all soldiers should be moved to the north .we are ok with police and mopol

To the dead rip
to soldiers...................
I know you got bad experience about soldiers close to your town
But Be careful what you wish for
Police and mopol will do worse

Let me tell you a secret
Recently na even soldiers dey save and help we niggarrrz in da hood anytime all those Sars and police want dey harass us unto extortion and make we bring our phones make them check

Just tell any soldier anytime SARS want dey dirsturb you
Those soldiers dey help us for Benin city currently

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: #JusticeForRinji: Soldiers Shoot Rinji Peter Bala, UNIJOS Student Dead (Graphic) by jericco1(m): 10:26am On May 13, 2020
Why would a professional and a well trained military personnel shoot an unarmed person? It is a waste of tax payers money if you asked me.. I hope DHQ is aware of this and do the needful undecided

1 Like

Re: #JusticeForRinji: Soldiers Shoot Rinji Peter Bala, UNIJOS Student Dead (Graphic) by thatsleepboy1: 10:26am On May 13, 2020
Their usual work. It had been happening for years. My condolences to bobo's familia
Re: #JusticeForRinji: Soldiers Shoot Rinji Peter Bala, UNIJOS Student Dead (Graphic) by SILVERLINES: 10:26am On May 13, 2020
cheesy

Military brutality is common thing in Nigeria.

The government doesn't care

They do nothing about it

4 Likes

Re: #JusticeForRinji: Soldiers Shoot Rinji Peter Bala, UNIJOS Student Dead (Graphic) by MummyIMadeIt: 10:26am On May 13, 2020
sad, but I think their is More to this story.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #JusticeForRinji: Soldiers Shoot Rinji Peter Bala, UNIJOS Student Dead (Graphic) by rawtouch: 10:26am On May 13, 2020
cry
Re: #JusticeForRinji: Soldiers Shoot Rinji Peter Bala, UNIJOS Student Dead (Graphic) by bobolistica(m): 10:26am On May 13, 2020
And the soldier will go Scot free o... Nigeria is a mess...I tell u

2 Likes

Re: #JusticeForRinji: Soldiers Shoot Rinji Peter Bala, UNIJOS Student Dead (Graphic) by babaRUNtinz(m): 10:26am On May 13, 2020
Quite unfortunate.

At a point in time,we all will die.

Rest in Peace.
Re: #JusticeForRinji: Soldiers Shoot Rinji Peter Bala, UNIJOS Student Dead (Graphic) by ThatFairGuy: 10:26am On May 13, 2020
This is becoming an unbecoming. Despite all the noise? Had it been they were being sanctioned (eye for eye), all these nonsense would have stopped

1 Like

Re: #JusticeForRinji: Soldiers Shoot Rinji Peter Bala, UNIJOS Student Dead (Graphic) by AFONJACOW(m): 10:26am On May 13, 2020
This is the only thing stupid Nigeria police knew how to do.. since this Dullard came into power lawlessness has become the order of the day... It wasn't like this few years back

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #JusticeForRinji: Soldiers Shoot Rinji Peter Bala, UNIJOS Student Dead (Graphic) by PureGoldh(m): 10:27am On May 13, 2020
Security personnels are busy taking the lives they are meant to protect.

Dx country seff... anything goes for those in power.

May God grant the guy eternal rest
Re: #JusticeForRinji: Soldiers Shoot Rinji Peter Bala, UNIJOS Student Dead (Graphic) by Nobody: 10:27am On May 13, 2020
Rip

Check my signature to get your high quality dog food

2 Likes

Re: #JusticeForRinji: Soldiers Shoot Rinji Peter Bala, UNIJOS Student Dead (Graphic) by opeaskey(m): 10:27am On May 13, 2020
The story isn't complete I believe. Your Country failed you bro.Rest On Dude.

2 Likes

Re: #JusticeForRinji: Soldiers Shoot Rinji Peter Bala, UNIJOS Student Dead (Graphic) by Steve28: 10:27am On May 13, 2020
RIP
Re: #JusticeForRinji: Soldiers Shoot Rinji Peter Bala, UNIJOS Student Dead (Graphic) by Nobody: 10:27am On May 13, 2020
The north is the problem of Nigeria
Re: #JusticeForRinji: Soldiers Shoot Rinji Peter Bala, UNIJOS Student Dead (Graphic) by Ayeesharh(f): 10:27am On May 13, 2020
RIP

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Something Is Happening In Abuja And Lagos Now / Frustrated Yahoo Boy Tells Oyinbo Client To Shut Up, Zlatan Ibile, Others React / These Guys Allegedly Stole Ipad: See How They Were Caught (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.