Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,023 members, 7,810,827 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:22 PM

Adazi-nnukwu Distributes Palliatives To Poor Homes (photos ) - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Adazi-nnukwu Distributes Palliatives To Poor Homes (photos ) (44702 Views)

I Received My Own Share Of Palliatives From Dangote Foundation In Birnin Kebbi / I just received my own Share of palliatives from Kebbi state Government / Aloysius Ikegwuonu Shares Palliatives To His People In Anambra State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adazi-nnukwu Distributes Palliatives To Poor Homes (photos ) by Beautifulminde3: 10:21am On May 13, 2020
Recently, the traditional ruler of Adazi-Nnukwu, Igwe Prof. Augustine Ik. Obiekezie (Adama Adazi-Nnukwu) concerned about the negative effects of Coronavirus pandemic on indigenes and residents of Adazi-Nnukwu, called for support from the town's union and well-to-do individuals to provide palliatives/succor to their sufferings.

However, as a king who enjoys the massive support of his people, Adama's call received a tremendous response by the good spirited indigenes of Adazi-Nnukwu, world-over.

While the donations continued overwhelmingly, the Senator that represented Anambra Central in the 8th Assembly whom Adama (few years ago) crowned the Nwannedinamba Adazi-Nnukwu, Senator Dr. Victor Umeh OFR (Ohamadike Ndigbo) in his magnanimity and love for Adazi-Nnukwu also joined in making donations towards the success of the project.

Consequently, bags of rice, cartons of noodles, cartons of tomato pastes and beans were acquired and today, distributed to the various homes enlisted by their respective kindreds.

The leadership of the town has also commenced mass sensitization exercises through the various churches in the community to enlighten the people about the COVID-19 preventive measures as introduced by the World Health Organization and other governments' directives towards maintaining a safe and healthy society, particularly in Adazi-Nnukwu.

Long Live, Adazi-Nnukwu
Long Live, Adama Adazi-Nnukwu
Long Live, Ndị Adazi-Nnukwu

#Covid_19 #Coronavirus
#Pandemic #Palliatives #Adama #AdaziNnukwu
#StayHome #StaySafe

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adazi-nnukwu Distributes Palliatives To Poor Homes (photos ) by Beautifulminde3: 10:22am On May 13, 2020
Lalasticlala

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adazi-nnukwu Distributes Palliatives To Poor Homes (photos ) by helinues: 10:29am On May 13, 2020
Igwe Prof. Augustine Ik. Obiekezie. Wow

Nice one Igwe

35 Likes

Re: Adazi-nnukwu Distributes Palliatives To Poor Homes (photos ) by Sabby1(m): 10:29am On May 13, 2020
Nice one and kind gesture from philanthropists

God bless my hometown
God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Adazi-nnukwu Distributes Palliatives To Poor Homes (photos ) by Smithkafors(m): 10:30am On May 13, 2020
Nice, Anambra amaka...

30 Likes

Re: Adazi-nnukwu Distributes Palliatives To Poor Homes (photos ) by OFFICIAL336: 10:54am On May 13, 2020
No Yoruba village fine pass Adazi Nnukwu

69 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adazi-nnukwu Distributes Palliatives To Poor Homes (photos ) by GodPunishBiafra: 11:05am On May 13, 2020
cheesy

Dem try.

Doing what the FG and their useless governor has failed to do.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adazi-nnukwu Distributes Palliatives To Poor Homes (photos ) by Slawormir: 11:05am On May 13, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Nice one

OFFICIAL336:
No Yoruba village fine pass Adazi Nnukwu

Be a real niggarrr
All these Yoruba this! Hausa this ! Igbo this! Nor make sense na
Funny enough we go dey the real world (society) dey run things with people of all tribe but when we come online we go dey misbehave
I nor go dey surprise say even your boss for work na Hausa or youruba and una two dey run things well. Even smoke weed together, drink beer together but you go come online dey misbehave
Infact you owe me a parcel of weed for the stress in programming your comment to make it look like a perfect "quote"
i was unable to quote your comment the normal way because it has exceeded or rather beyond my reach

113 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Adazi-nnukwu Distributes Palliatives To Poor Homes (photos ) by Tissaia(f): 11:05am On May 13, 2020
For the camera.
The people who really need this will not get it,
But they will share it to the people who av up to 60 months food in their pockets
Corrupt politicians and cowarddd tribalistic citizens. Whenever I read history books, how people fought against tyranny for freedom and liberty. I just got sick with Nigeria and Nigerians

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adazi-nnukwu Distributes Palliatives To Poor Homes (photos ) by NwaNimo1(m): 11:05am On May 13, 2020
Anambra people this period......

[img]https://media./images/ac5ecb53eda4d3011be648f4873987ac/tenor.gif[/img]

135 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Adazi-nnukwu Distributes Palliatives To Poor Homes (photos ) by serverconnect(m): 11:06am On May 13, 2020
Nice gesture
Re: Adazi-nnukwu Distributes Palliatives To Poor Homes (photos ) by recievesense: 11:06am On May 13, 2020
nice
Re: Adazi-nnukwu Distributes Palliatives To Poor Homes (photos ) by Ubykcee(m): 11:06am On May 13, 2020
If other well meaning Nigerians should follow suits, this country will be a better place. Well done sir. Don't mind our government tongue
Re: Adazi-nnukwu Distributes Palliatives To Poor Homes (photos ) by Mstick: 11:07am On May 13, 2020
I hope after coronavirus becomes history our leaders create jobs or conducive environment for business and development to thrive because all this sharing of indomie,rice and whatever can only go so far.

2 Likes

Re: Adazi-nnukwu Distributes Palliatives To Poor Homes (photos ) by ToluNazzal: 11:07am On May 13, 2020
Re: Adazi-nnukwu Distributes Palliatives To Poor Homes (photos ) by salbis(m): 11:07am On May 13, 2020
Nice one from the monarch.

1 Like

Re: Adazi-nnukwu Distributes Palliatives To Poor Homes (photos ) by BecomeALandLord(m): 11:07am On May 13, 2020
Kind gesture.

Contact us for genuine real estate deals

1 Like

Re: Adazi-nnukwu Distributes Palliatives To Poor Homes (photos ) by DropsMic(m): 11:08am On May 13, 2020

IGBO KWENU

5 Likes

Re: Adazi-nnukwu Distributes Palliatives To Poor Homes (photos ) by larryeffizy1(m): 11:08am On May 13, 2020
This is at least encouraging to the community.... God bless the giver...

Don't hesitate to give as well if you have the grace to do so because there's blessings in giving than receiving...

Good day fam

4 Likes

Re: Adazi-nnukwu Distributes Palliatives To Poor Homes (photos ) by seedorfg(m): 11:08am On May 13, 2020
Good move at least its better than #80 naira bread in agege.

6 Likes

Re: Adazi-nnukwu Distributes Palliatives To Poor Homes (photos ) by enemyofprogress: 11:08am On May 13, 2020
They must have spented a lot of money to bought all these, because food stuffs are now very expenses in Nigeria

Dominique thanks for yesterday.

1 Like

Re: Adazi-nnukwu Distributes Palliatives To Poor Homes (photos ) by maestroferddi: 11:08am On May 13, 2020
All the Adazis...

Adazi-Ani;

Adazi-Nnukwu;

Adazi-Enu...

1 Like

Re: Adazi-nnukwu Distributes Palliatives To Poor Homes (photos ) by ChiefAfonja: 11:09am On May 13, 2020
B
Re: Adazi-nnukwu Distributes Palliatives To Poor Homes (photos ) by Tissaia(f): 11:09am On May 13, 2020
GodPunishBiafra:
cheesy
ur moniker thou what Biafra done to u?They want freedom but it resulted in civil war and they got massacred. They form Ipob the army invaded them and killed them. they are the victim here.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adazi-nnukwu Distributes Palliatives To Poor Homes (photos ) by OgbanjeProphet: 11:09am On May 13, 2020
Tummy Tummy n'achị ụmụ nri achịcha noodle nile cool

Tummy Tummy bụ ezigbo nri eji apiawa agụụ azụ grin

Oganiru Igbo nile!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adazi-nnukwu Distributes Palliatives To Poor Homes (photos ) by money121(m): 11:09am On May 13, 2020
Ok
Re: Adazi-nnukwu Distributes Palliatives To Poor Homes (photos ) by muykem: 11:09am On May 13, 2020
Nice one
Re: Adazi-nnukwu Distributes Palliatives To Poor Homes (photos ) by Givendoc: 11:09am On May 13, 2020
Thumbs� up nice gestures
Re: Adazi-nnukwu Distributes Palliatives To Poor Homes (photos ) by Dpharisee: 11:10am On May 13, 2020
Now you all can see why there is no protests in the SE nor waiting on the FG, their son's and daughters have risen to the occasion. Every Igbo person is called upon to reach out to those at home no matter how small, that was how they survived the civil war.
Moreover sharing items in the SE is very easy, every area have a representative and record of all those resident in their communities as long as you pay the community dues including non indigenes, you won't be left behind

15 Likes

Re: Adazi-nnukwu Distributes Palliatives To Poor Homes (photos ) by Dareal90s(m): 11:10am On May 13, 2020
angry but they told us they are all millionaires
Re: Adazi-nnukwu Distributes Palliatives To Poor Homes (photos ) by seedorfg(m): 11:11am On May 13, 2020
I thought am going to see Eba and egusi inside takeaway and one sachet of pure water just like we receive ours in Abia state from Ikpeazu kero Okezie.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Dies After Drinking 4 Crates Of Beer In Lagos / Antelope & Grasscutter Caught By Hunter (Photo) / Poison Alert: Plz Do Not Take This Juice, It Has Killed Many

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.