Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,452 members, 7,823,062 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

Adazi-nnukwu Distributes Palliatives To Poor Homes (photos ) - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Adazi-nnukwu Distributes Palliatives To Poor Homes (photos ) (44729 Views)

I Received My Own Share Of Palliatives From Dangote Foundation In Birnin Kebbi / I just received my own Share of palliatives from Kebbi state Government / Aloysius Ikegwuonu Shares Palliatives To His People In Anambra State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adazi-nnukwu Distributes Palliatives To Poor Homes (photos ) by Tissaia(f): 11:33am On May 13, 2020
Chidex50:
.First time you're making sense.I don tell you say make we hook up but you no gree.Each time you abuse my tribe I always smile coz you need someone that will make you have a rethink
I'm actually not insulting ur tribe they just need understand the deep sarcasm, I understand their ego, love for their tribe and money. It's simply right to offend, just like they offend other people. What I don't do is insult anyone religion. What's ur email
Re: Adazi-nnukwu Distributes Palliatives To Poor Homes (photos ) by Tissaia(f): 11:33am On May 13, 2020
Amarabae:

you are pained dear.
you fool no one with this reply
u mean
Re: Adazi-nnukwu Distributes Palliatives To Poor Homes (photos ) by OKTolu: 11:34am On May 13, 2020
God bless the cheerful givers
Re: Adazi-nnukwu Distributes Palliatives To Poor Homes (photos ) by gnykelly(m): 11:35am On May 13, 2020
stop classifying people as poor... it's demeaning
Re: Adazi-nnukwu Distributes Palliatives To Poor Homes (photos ) by jaxxy(m): 11:40am On May 13, 2020
Sharing for urselves is now sharing for poor people. Nawa for naija. Lol

Where are the poor people? Us will show us crowd of people they are feeding, Nigeria will show us trailer or items in warehouse or in private property with no pictures of the actual sharing at best one or two people collecting items finish. grin

All this Audio sharing grin
Re: Adazi-nnukwu Distributes Palliatives To Poor Homes (photos ) by Nickymezor(f): 11:41am On May 13, 2020
Nice! Nice! Nice
Re: Adazi-nnukwu Distributes Palliatives To Poor Homes (photos ) by Ceska(f): 11:41am On May 13, 2020
helinues:
Igwe Prof. Augustine Ik. Obiekezie. Wow

Nice one Igwe

Most towns in Anambra state now have professors as their Igwe. Ive Eji abu Anambra Erika!!

1 Like

Re: Adazi-nnukwu Distributes Palliatives To Poor Homes (photos ) by AK481(m): 11:41am On May 13, 2020
Who is seeing tummy tummy business strategy?

You don’t have to compete in Lagos , map ur own territory and grow from there to Lagos and not from Lagos to else where .

If you are not a market leader.

1 Like

Re: Adazi-nnukwu Distributes Palliatives To Poor Homes (photos ) by Ceska(f): 11:45am On May 13, 2020
OFFICIAL336:
No Yoruba village fine pass Adazi Nnukwu

This is not nice. You are better than this!!
Re: Adazi-nnukwu Distributes Palliatives To Poor Homes (photos ) by Nobody: 11:48am On May 13, 2020
Enough of this show of camera that will later be diverted
Let them share it first, let's see each person's share before we can commend. Nigerians are wiser
Re: Adazi-nnukwu Distributes Palliatives To Poor Homes (photos ) by vivalavida(m): 11:49am On May 13, 2020
The quality of houses and roofing I see in the east just gives me joy.

#ProudlyIgbo
Re: Adazi-nnukwu Distributes Palliatives To Poor Homes (photos ) by jeanexx7(m): 11:52am On May 13, 2020
OFFICIAL336:

I believe you're suffering from inferiority complex. Why compare instead of commending and encouraging others to follow suit.

This is part of the reason Mr. President, calls you guys lazy youth; have you asked yourself why? The oldest Soldiers during the civil war was 42 years and they fought for what they believed in "One Nigeria", but all this Yoruba this, Hausa this and Igbo this, will never get together youths in defense against a cause.

The very day Nigerian Youths will come together, this political class will seat up.
Re: Adazi-nnukwu Distributes Palliatives To Poor Homes (photos ) by o42austino(m): 11:56am On May 13, 2020
maestroferddi:
All the Adazis...

Adazi-Ani;

Adazi-Nnukwu;

Adazi-Enu...
Umu Okotu
Re: Adazi-nnukwu Distributes Palliatives To Poor Homes (photos ) by kemii8331: 11:59am On May 13, 2020
[color=#] 2024497[/color]
Re: Adazi-nnukwu Distributes Palliatives To Poor Homes (photos ) by omojesu202(m): 11:59am On May 13, 2020
kudos.

check my personal text on my profile, free sign up let's earn together.
Re: Adazi-nnukwu Distributes Palliatives To Poor Homes (photos ) by wasiudvd(m): 12:06pm On May 13, 2020
OFFICIAL336:
Wow! Very fine village.
And I know there are a lot of indigenes of Adazi Nnukwu scattered in Yoruba villages. Why did they leave this fine village to go live in another man's village?
Mind you, you may not find a single Yoruba man living in that Adazi, be it Adazi-anything.
I am just curious
Re: Adazi-nnukwu Distributes Palliatives To Poor Homes (photos ) by OFFICIAL336: 12:16pm On May 13, 2020
Dareal90s:
angry but they told us they are all millionaires
Yoruba Moslems and stupid lies
Re: Adazi-nnukwu Distributes Palliatives To Poor Homes (photos ) by OFFICIAL336: 12:17pm On May 13, 2020
wasiudvd:

Wow! Very fine village.
And I know there are a lot of indigenes of Adazi Nnukwu scattered in Yoruba villages. Why did they leave this fine village to go live in another man's village?
Mind you, you may not find a single Yoruba man living in that Adazi, be it Adazi-anything.
I am just curious
There are Chinese living in Nigeria. Yorubas don't travel unless civil service or office work carry them walk
Re: Adazi-nnukwu Distributes Palliatives To Poor Homes (photos ) by OFFICIAL336: 12:18pm On May 13, 2020
jeanexx7:

I believe you're suffering from inferiority complex. Why compare instead of commending and encouraging others to follow suit.

This is part of the reason Mr. President, calls you guys lazy youth; have you asked yourself why? The oldest Soldiers during the civil war was 42 years and they fought for what they believed in "One Nigeria", but all this Yoruba this, Hausa this and Igbo this, will never get together youths in defense against a cause.

The very day Nigerian Youths will come together, this political class will seat up.
This wan is in sifia pains.

No Yoruba village fine pass Adazi Nnukwu.

FACT
Re: Adazi-nnukwu Distributes Palliatives To Poor Homes (photos ) by Dybala11(m): 12:23pm On May 13, 2020
OFFICIAL336:
Here we go again, what has that added to your life Oga??
Re: Adazi-nnukwu Distributes Palliatives To Poor Homes (photos ) by OFFICIAL336: 12:24pm On May 13, 2020
Dybala11:

Here we go again, what has that added to your life Oga??
I don't drink brown roof water
Re: Adazi-nnukwu Distributes Palliatives To Poor Homes (photos ) by maestroferddi: 12:39pm On May 13, 2020
o42austino:
Umu Okotu
What's that?
Re: Adazi-nnukwu Distributes Palliatives To Poor Homes (photos ) by Ijawwomaninoyo: 12:39pm On May 13, 2020
There are poor people in Anambra?
Re: Adazi-nnukwu Distributes Palliatives To Poor Homes (photos ) by Dybala11(m): 12:41pm On May 13, 2020
OFFICIAL336:

I don't drink brown roof water
Hope they're not selling well water in your state and village just like I've experienced at Enugu state?? I also hope you're living in that your village too right??

Instead of you to commend the efforts of well meaning indigenes of your village that were kind enough to feed others in need in this difficult period, na to dey trade tribalistic remarks and insults you're after. Oga wise up, the world as gone past that now, your village is just a tiny dot on the world map.
Re: Adazi-nnukwu Distributes Palliatives To Poor Homes (photos ) by Dybala11(m): 12:46pm On May 13, 2020
FloxySmart:
Biko, what’s the surest measure to gain weight, I need to add some ibs. Anybody?
Eat! Eat!! Eat!!! Don't engage in any exercise too, live a sedentary life.
Re: Adazi-nnukwu Distributes Palliatives To Poor Homes (photos ) by wasiudvd(m): 12:47pm On May 13, 2020
OFFICIAL336:

There are Chinese living in Nigeria. Yorubas don't travel unless civil service or office work carry them walk
We do, I was still in Adazi yesterday. There are Yorubas in London, New York... They have no reason to stay in Adazi, not even the beauty of the village is enough, its not even enough for the indigenes to stay.
The Adazi u claimed is finer than all Yoruba land doesn't have a good road from Okacha junction going towards Nnobi. A sachet water will cause flood in that area.
Sometimes we don't reason before we talk.
Re: Adazi-nnukwu Distributes Palliatives To Poor Homes (photos ) by Dybala11(m): 12:47pm On May 13, 2020
Tranquillity360:
Yorubas will start hating now.
Don't go down this path nigga.
Re: Adazi-nnukwu Distributes Palliatives To Poor Homes (photos ) by Dybala11(m): 12:52pm On May 13, 2020
gnykelly:
stop classifying people as poor... it's demeaning
It's the sad truth, Nigeria has become the headquarter of poverty in the world before the pandemic, how much more during the pandemic itself.
Re: Adazi-nnukwu Distributes Palliatives To Poor Homes (photos ) by Dybala11(m): 12:56pm On May 13, 2020
wasiudvd:

We do, I was still in Adazi yesterday. There are Yorubas in London, New York... They have no reason to stay in Adazi, not even the beauty of the village is enough, its not even enough for the indigenes to stay.
The Adazi u claimed is finer than all Yoruba land doesn't have a good road from Okacha junction going towards Nnobi. A sachet water will cause flood in that area.
Sometimes we don't reason before we talk.
Ahhh ahhh, you're not nice o.
Re: Adazi-nnukwu Distributes Palliatives To Poor Homes (photos ) by Dareal90s(m): 1:29pm On May 13, 2020
OFFICIAL336:

Yoruba Moslems and stupid lies
So Yoruba Muslims are the ones saying Igbo's are millionaires? It sucks to be igbo
Re: Adazi-nnukwu Distributes Palliatives To Poor Homes (photos ) by ajebuter(f): 1:58pm On May 13, 2020
This is one of the things l love about the lgbos..

They always help each other when in need..

No wonder you hardly see lgbo beggers anywhere..

I actually saw one lgbo begger once but lgbos tackled him immediately and exposed his laziness..

Honestly, without bias, my tribe should learn this from lgbo tribe..

1 Like

Re: Adazi-nnukwu Distributes Palliatives To Poor Homes (photos ) by Tirips(f): 2:21pm On May 13, 2020
Manufacturers and producers of all these products are really cashing out big time this season

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Poison Alert: Plz Do Not Take This Juice, It Has Killed Many / Man Dies After Drinking 4 Crates Of Beer In Lagos / Amstel Malt Fake Can: It's A Hoax, Amstel Malt Replies The Public

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.