Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,373 members, 7,861,027 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:23 PM

Help I Joined A Group of lesbians and I can't marry - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Help I Joined A Group of lesbians and I can't marry (689 Views)

FG v ASUU: Members who joined the strike Not Entitled To Salaries, Court Rules / I Have Been Withdrawn From Medical School. I Can't Tell My Parents / 2 Lesbians Caught At Redeemers University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help I Joined A Group of lesbians and I can't marry by blessing12345(f): 10:54am On May 13, 2020
An unknown Lady on Facebook has come to tell her story online
This lady has been with a group of lesbians since her year in school,saying she found lesbianism so sweet and never wanted any dick ,they all took oath never to date any guy or marry.
Now years later she has fallen in love with a man but the group of lesbians are threatening her on what's app telling her that they will kill her if she tries to marry the man.
See photos below

Re: Help I Joined A Group of lesbians and I can't marry by blessing12345(f): 11:34am On May 13, 2020
[sub][/sub][sup][/sup]
Re: Help I Joined A Group of lesbians and I can't marry by Petrodirect: 11:44am On May 13, 2020
Nice
Re: Help I Joined A Group of lesbians and I can't marry by blessing12345(f): 11:00pm On May 14, 2020
blessing12345:
Thanks viewers

Re: Help I Joined A Group of lesbians and I can't marry by blessing12345(f): 11:04pm On May 14, 2020
Continued

Re: Help I Joined A Group of lesbians and I can't marry by blessing12345(f): 11:08pm On May 14, 2020
Continuation

Re: Help I Joined A Group of lesbians and I can't marry by olawalepopoola: 7:20am On May 16, 2020
This is really terrible. You are really in such a great mess.
The only solution is to run to Jesus Christ. No matter the amount of your sins, He is ready to forgive you. You cannot be delivered from that oath if you don't confess Him as your Lord and Savior. Read John 3 for more details on this
After begging mercy and accepting Jesus Christ, Go for a deliverance in a Bible believing church. I will suggest Mountain of Fire Ministry (MFM) for the deliverance. After this submit yourself total to the authority if Jesus Christ and work for advancement of his kingdom here in Earth.
Re: Help I Joined A Group of lesbians and I can't marry by blessing12345(f): 8:41am On May 16, 2020
Thank u my brother I will give this advice to her

(1) (Reply)

Study In Sweden Complete Scholarship Guide 2020-2021 / ASUU May Resume Strike In February, Varsity Union War Over 40BN / How To Get Banned On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.