Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,959 members, 7,810,655 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:47 PM

2 Lesbians Caught At Redeemers University - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2 Lesbians Caught At Redeemers University (68727 Views)

Lagos Shuts Redeemers Nursery And Primary School, Ogba / Redeemers University Graduate Sponsored By A Stranger Speaks / Bejide Ifeoluwa Is Redeemers University's Best Graduating Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

2 Lesbians Caught At Redeemers University by memez: 11:28am On Nov 23, 2018
There was a brief pandemonium at Redeemers University last night, as 2 lesbians were reportedly caught by their colleagues.

It was gathered that the two lesbians were caught in the school’s hostel, and some students of the institution have already updated their Whatsapp status with the incident. Here is a video of the incident below;

Recall that few months ago, Kogi State University was in the news after lesbian sex videos involving students of the university surfaced online. Some of the students involved are those of Economics and English Education departments.

It was gathered that one of the students, considered leaving the school to avoid possible stigmatization after the videos went viral.

BY GISTMORE.COM >> http://gistmore.com/2-lesbians-allegedly-caught-act-redeemers-university

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 2 Lesbians Caught At Redeemers University by memez: 11:28am On Nov 23, 2018

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2 Lesbians Caught At Redeemers University by Evablizin(f): 11:36am On Nov 23, 2018
Endtime children,they are everywhere.

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2 Lesbians Caught At Redeemers University by SEGLIZ: 11:42am On Nov 23, 2018
this has nothing to do with the school or name. this is the world we live in and the people that live around you.
mind you where find children of God gathering there in their mist you the coexisting with them.

71 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2 Lesbians Caught At Redeemers University by tuzeriouz(m): 12:39pm On Nov 23, 2018
Soon Nigerians will start to set gay and lesbian creatures ablaze.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Lesbians Caught At Redeemers University by Mursz: 1:00pm On Nov 23, 2018
Why night pisure na? Cldnt they have taken them into the light and taken a picture?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Lesbians Caught At Redeemers University by IamD18: 1:05pm On Nov 23, 2018
99% of Nigerian ladies[If not all] are attracted to each other in one way or the other.

112 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 2 Lesbians Caught At Redeemers University by Josh2x: 1:56pm On Nov 23, 2018
So this made front page cos its Redeemer university undecided
When girls perform lesbian acts everywhere everyday cry

But me likey dem lesbians sha grin

The day I will catch dem in act ehn grin
I no go hear abeg grin
3som is sure shocked
After nakin dem with my kondo they will be reset to normal grin

75 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 2 Lesbians Caught At Redeemers University by ct2: 1:57pm On Nov 23, 2018
God Pls help
Re: 2 Lesbians Caught At Redeemers University by sotall(m): 1:57pm On Nov 23, 2018
Na wa ooo
Re: 2 Lesbians Caught At Redeemers University by Miracle4Sure: 1:57pm On Nov 23, 2018
grin grin
Re: 2 Lesbians Caught At Redeemers University by adedayourt(m): 1:57pm On Nov 23, 2018
Pix/video or adonbilivit

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Lesbians Caught At Redeemers University by Kishkosh: 1:58pm On Nov 23, 2018
What is wrong with this nation.

Assuming this happened in the public where it's a mixture of illiterates and literates ,I would have said otherwise . But in an academic environ. ...

I thought the students will be reasonable enough to understand that those ladies are humans and with different bliv and or opinion.

Why subject them to such ridicule and mockery ?
Soone or later , in fact , very soon, same sex partners will be seen as usual in our society. These things are the product of development , so accept it and accept them .
Good day

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2 Lesbians Caught At Redeemers University by oluwayemi35(m): 1:58pm On Nov 23, 2018
OMG shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: 2 Lesbians Caught At Redeemers University by Ewedegubbler: 1:58pm On Nov 23, 2018
And so fucken waaaaaat. Let them enjoy themselves

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2 Lesbians Caught At Redeemers University by DanDeeBoss(m): 1:58pm On Nov 23, 2018
gringringrin
Re: 2 Lesbians Caught At Redeemers University by ishowdotgmail(m): 1:58pm On Nov 23, 2018
Op is high, wetin i wan do with this black pics cry

Na today!!!!! Make dem leave dem jare undecided

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Lesbians Caught At Redeemers University by tstx(m): 1:58pm On Nov 23, 2018
See Backward reasoning.. How is it our concern how someone chooses to live his/her life... Does it affect us in any way?? ....

Our mentality still have a long way to go
The Catholic Church wey no recognize homosexuality in any way still holds that LGBT people must be accepted with respect, compassion, and sensitivity, and every sign of unjust discrimination in their regard should be avoided.

It doesn't mk sense to judge someone based on the way they've chosen to live their life especially when it doesn't affect you in any way.

noturbusiness:

it is against the law same way rape and killing is against the law. if I kill your son now, will you let me go free since it did not affect you directly?

Bro.. Please look at this from my perspective.. Killing my son affects me directly raping my sister affects me directly, a president stealing funds affects not just me but the entire masses directly, Someone selling counterfeit drugs affects me directly... Now the question is how does two ladies deciding that they want to be together, how does that affect me? Also how does it affect you? How does it affect the next man? Or the next woman? If you apply just small reasoning into this you will see that it doesn't concern us honestly...

That God frowns on it doesn't mean we should lynch them to death, afterall God also frowns on fornication but you don't see people lynching fornicators to death...

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2 Lesbians Caught At Redeemers University by b0rn2fuck(m): 1:58pm On Nov 23, 2018
They should send them to me, let me Bleep them as punishment

1 Like

Re: 2 Lesbians Caught At Redeemers University by Groovenaija360(m): 1:59pm On Nov 23, 2018
I can smell lies here

Video of the lesbian sex or adonbilivi sadt
Re: 2 Lesbians Caught At Redeemers University by Yeoldeone(m): 1:59pm On Nov 23, 2018
I don't really get why everyone in Nigeria is so hung up on each other's sexual orientation. Does being lesbian have any significant impact on their academic performance? undecided

26 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 2 Lesbians Caught At Redeemers University by DONADAMS(m): 1:59pm On Nov 23, 2018
lesbians??and able bodied guys like me dey ground...well,maybe that's how they were created
Re: 2 Lesbians Caught At Redeemers University by Nobody: 1:59pm On Nov 23, 2018
ishowdotgmail:
Na today!!!!! Make dem leave dem jare undecided

confess your sins today

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Lesbians Caught At Redeemers University by pejuakinab: 1:59pm On Nov 23, 2018
Caught in the act.
They broke rule 11
Thou shall not be caught.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Lesbians Caught At Redeemers University by MrRhymes101(m): 2:00pm On Nov 23, 2018
G
Re: 2 Lesbians Caught At Redeemers University by 0balufonlll: 2:00pm On Nov 23, 2018
x
Re: 2 Lesbians Caught At Redeemers University by Nobody: 2:00pm On Nov 23, 2018
adedayourt:
Pix/video or adonbilivit

1 Like

Re: 2 Lesbians Caught At Redeemers University by Pentools(m): 2:00pm On Nov 23, 2018
This is a by-product of boogharia.
Loads of atrocities lately even homosexuality is on the higher side too, and of course his kinsmen act known as "pedophiles" is also on the alarming rise.

Never again come 2019... Daura on sight.....

2 Likes

Re: 2 Lesbians Caught At Redeemers University by osazeeblue01: 2:00pm On Nov 23, 2018
memez:
There was a brief pandemonium at Redeemers University last night, as 2 lesbians were reportedly caught by their colleagues.

It was gathered that the two lesbians were caught in the school’s hostel, and some students of the institution have already updated their Whatsapp status with the incident. Here is a video of the incident below;

Recall that few months ago, Kogi State University was in the news after lesbian sex videos involving students of the university surfaced online. Some of the students involved are those of Economics and English Education departments.

It was gathered that one of the students, considered leaving the school to avoid possible stigmatization after the videos went viral.

BY GISTMORE.COM >> http://gistmore.com/2-lesbians-allegedly-caught-act-redeemers-university

they should send them to kirikiri. Is becoming too much.

1 Like

Re: 2 Lesbians Caught At Redeemers University by CheapDataGuy: 2:01pm On Nov 23, 2018
sad
Re: 2 Lesbians Caught At Redeemers University by Denikayan: 2:01pm On Nov 23, 2018
What do people gain interfering with people's choice s

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Lesbians Caught At Redeemers University by GentleMoney: 2:01pm On Nov 23, 2018
shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mbang Confidence Campaigns For SUG Elections In UNICAL With Free Football Views / Photo: See How A Principal Decided To Solve Exam Malpractice In His School / Breaking News:weac Release This Year Ssce Result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.