Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,697 members, 7,831,172 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

Cute Photos Of Cristiano Ronaldo With His Children - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cute Photos Of Cristiano Ronaldo With His Children (70936 Views)

Christmas: Georgina Rodriguez Surprises Ronaldo With a Rolls Royce / Messi Overtakes Cristiano Ronaldo With Most Liked Sports Photo On Instagram / Who Poses More Danger: Messi Or Ronaldo? (With Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cute Photos Of Cristiano Ronaldo With His Children by Asadujames202(m): 3:01pm On May 13, 2020
How can I have all this money and stick to one wife

Never

Punna wey don pop-out like 2 kids.

Is already wide for me.

Tight teen pus**sy** is the sweetness

Omotalas first daughter
Genevieve only daughter
Victor osuagwus first daughter
Iyabo ojos daughter

A 5some with this sweetness
Is my only dream in life

May Amadioha help me to achieve my dream.

Ise !

1 Like

Re: Cute Photos Of Cristiano Ronaldo With His Children by Samuelakindeji: 3:01pm On May 13, 2020
Stale... I wonder the network y'all using.
Re: Cute Photos Of Cristiano Ronaldo With His Children by Atomemmy(m): 3:02pm On May 13, 2020
Op must have seen the thread of Messi's training pics, so he decided to create this.
Messi is the G.O.A.T
Re: Cute Photos Of Cristiano Ronaldo With His Children by KINGofTOTO: 3:03pm On May 13, 2020
izzy4shizzy:

kingofToto nothing oo
LMAO! abeg o
Re: Cute Photos Of Cristiano Ronaldo With His Children by annsrealms(f): 3:04pm On May 13, 2020
sonnie10:
See as madam yansh flat. If it was Nigerian girls, with three and billions to her disposable, she would have turned to Orobo.

That's not madam, that's his first son. He has 4 children and they are not all from his gf except one. The gf is in the second pic.
Re: Cute Photos Of Cristiano Ronaldo With His Children by AsawanaDgreat: 3:06pm On May 13, 2020
Blessed family
Re: Cute Photos Of Cristiano Ronaldo With His Children by gowonmaharajah(m): 3:08pm On May 13, 2020
cyndy1000:
Beautiful Family! God Please bless me with one in future Amen
cool
cyndy1000:
Re: Cute Photos Of Cristiano Ronaldo With His Children by dandrey: 3:11pm On May 13, 2020
Shukusheka:
What is Bernado Silva picture doing on his wall? angry

That's his dad in the picture
Re: Cute Photos Of Cristiano Ronaldo With His Children by Lamasta(m): 3:13pm On May 13, 2020
Football's greatest legend across board grin
Re: Cute Photos Of Cristiano Ronaldo With His Children by StubbornGENIUS: 3:14pm On May 13, 2020
Kobicove:

How can that be when he did not win the World cup?! tongue
Atomemmy:
Op must have seen the thread of Messi's training pics, so he decided to create this.
Messi is the G.O.A.T
OLODO!
Re: Cute Photos Of Cristiano Ronaldo With His Children by gowonmaharajah(m): 3:19pm On May 13, 2020
achieved man.
Re: Cute Photos Of Cristiano Ronaldo With His Children by Depressedkidd: 3:24pm On May 13, 2020
The GOAT and the kids
Re: Cute Photos Of Cristiano Ronaldo With His Children by henrixx(m): 3:26pm On May 13, 2020
Shukusheka:
What is Bernado Silva picture doing on his wall? angry
his father
Re: Cute Photos Of Cristiano Ronaldo With His Children by emusmithyy(m): 3:27pm On May 13, 2020
sonnie10:
See as madam yansh flat. If it was Nigerian girls, with three and billions to her disposable, she would have turned to Orobo.

The girl is a model. Not your usual girl. Stop bashing.
Re: Cute Photos Of Cristiano Ronaldo With His Children by Stayfouss10: 3:34pm On May 13, 2020
cyndy1000:
AND ME TOO OO
Re: Cute Photos Of Cristiano Ronaldo With His Children by kayusely70(m): 3:43pm On May 13, 2020
Family Is Life.
Re: Cute Photos Of Cristiano Ronaldo With His Children by OKTolu: 3:44pm On May 13, 2020
Yes ooo after God na family ooo
Re: Cute Photos Of Cristiano Ronaldo With His Children by pbetu(m): 3:46pm On May 13, 2020
Cute Family
Re: Cute Photos Of Cristiano Ronaldo With His Children by drfav(f): 3:55pm On May 13, 2020
The real G.OAT...argue with your brain
Re: Cute Photos Of Cristiano Ronaldo With His Children by Juanmike(m): 3:55pm On May 13, 2020
sonnie10:
Mumu na cr7 Jr be that
Re: Cute Photos Of Cristiano Ronaldo With His Children by ginggerxy: 3:59pm On May 13, 2020
NwaNimo1:
One of those children resemble Messi... grin
while non of Messi children resemble Messi! grin

2 Likes

Re: Cute Photos Of Cristiano Ronaldo With His Children by Francejaik(m): 4:02pm On May 13, 2020
Old pix

You lifted it from Instagram
Re: Cute Photos Of Cristiano Ronaldo With His Children by FLYFIRE(m): 4:09pm On May 13, 2020
Everyone except 'unMan U' fans knows who the real GOAT IS. Klopp just STAMPED IT AGAIN. cool cool cool

Re: Cute Photos Of Cristiano Ronaldo With His Children by Sunisonflex39(m): 4:09pm On May 13, 2020
Ororo ORORO ororo.

the GOAT

not that midget that cannor leave Barça...even Ronaldo de Lima, if not for injuries, that Guy better pass Messi..
Re: Cute Photos Of Cristiano Ronaldo With His Children by Doyou2019: 4:14pm On May 13, 2020
Righteousness89:
Family is Everything
Not in all cases.
Re: Cute Photos Of Cristiano Ronaldo With His Children by Sunisonflex39(m): 4:14pm On May 13, 2020
Lumig:
From Brazil to Portugal, from Portugal to England, from England to Spain, from Spain to Italy and from Italy to...
Nice family though
Africa...

if Ronaldo comes to an African club to play before he retires.....even if it's for a year, believe me, our football will skyrocket...
don't tell me we don't have money to pay him.....
Re: Cute Photos Of Cristiano Ronaldo With His Children by YungLasaint(m): 4:15pm On May 13, 2020
Beautiful family... Time to bond the love more...
Re: Cute Photos Of Cristiano Ronaldo With His Children by FLYFIRE(m): 4:23pm On May 13, 2020
The Ronaldo fans (CRY-NADO fan club) below

Re: Cute Photos Of Cristiano Ronaldo With His Children by LawdofMessi(m): 4:24pm On May 13, 2020
Lumig:
From Brazil to Portugal, from Portugal to England, from England to Spain, from Spain to Italy and from Italy to...
Nice family though
Brazil? He never played in Brazil bro and he's not a Brazilian either, Brazil speak Portuguese as an official language, hence the name

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mourinho Looked Embarrassed On A TV Show With Bikini Clad Lady (Throwback) / Olga Diyachenko Welcomes Nigeria To Russia With Loved Up Photo With Mikel Obi / Taribo: Super Eagles Players Slept With Women At France ’98

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.