Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,834 members, 7,828,044 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

"Why Nigeria Should Avoid Madagascar’s COVID-19 Drug" - JOHESU, PSN - Health (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / "Why Nigeria Should Avoid Madagascar’s COVID-19 Drug" - JOHESU, PSN (56565 Views)

Nigeria Flies In Covid-19 Drug From Bangladesh For Infected Governor / President Rajoelina: "WHO Offered $20M Bribe To Poison Madagascar COVID-19 Cure" / Babafemi Taiwo Studying On Remdesivir COVID-19 Drug (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Why Nigeria Should Avoid Madagascar’s COVID-19 Drug" - JOHESU, PSN by ronyman(m): 9:44pm On May 13, 2020
Puppets shut up!
Re: "Why Nigeria Should Avoid Madagascar’s COVID-19 Drug" - JOHESU, PSN by Nobody: 9:57pm On May 13, 2020
izzy4shizzy:
this is totally unbelievable, u want the govt not to try its use because of your fragile ego? people are dying and all angles must be tried

this is just pure bad belle..

just because we are called Giant of Africa doesnt mean we own africa...

resist the temptation to play politics with peoples lives
Don't someone is thinking like me sha.. Nice one bro
Re: "Why Nigeria Should Avoid Madagascar’s COVID-19 Drug" - JOHESU, PSN by emmaella: 10:38pm On May 13, 2020
neoclassical:
Which one did you produce as substitute?
talking-ego CVO
Re: "Why Nigeria Should Avoid Madagascar’s COVID-19 Drug" - JOHESU, PSN by Slynation(m): 12:11am On May 14, 2020
ThatFairGuy:
All to avail.
Haven't said this, the painful part is that FG will still go ahead to import the medicine from Madagascar.
Inferiority complex coupled with covetousness. smh

Modified:
Those saying otherwise should reason this, if Madagascar Government didn't supported (funded) the research, will there be anything as this?
So you prefer the FG to disregard a drug that is tested/trusted and opt for trial and error method....?
We are really mad in this country, besides that phrase "Giant of Africa" is really deceiving us, take it or leave it, other black nations are far ahead of Nigeria...
Re: "Why Nigeria Should Avoid Madagascar’s COVID-19 Drug" - JOHESU, PSN by Cousin9999: 12:53am On May 14, 2020
I think this response has less to do with ego, and more to do with the fact that Madagascar is infested with Indians.

I think people need to remember that a Congolese doctor found this cure.

The medicine is derived from artemisia -- a plant with proven efficacy in malaria treatment -- and other indigenous herbs. It has been developed by Congolese Doctor Dr Jerome Munyangi in partnership with the Malagasy Institute of Applied Research and branded COVID Organics.

Dr. Munyangi
Re: "Why Nigeria Should Avoid Madagascar’s COVID-19 Drug" - JOHESU, PSN by andrewtosin(m): 12:57am On May 14, 2020
Mummyfour:
Madagascar is now the beneficiary of buhari's international nepotism. He now favours Madagascar covid 19 concotion to our own confirm AGBO
opá èyìn cheesy
Re: "Why Nigeria Should Avoid Madagascar’s COVID-19 Drug" - JOHESU, PSN by shaddy2(m): 6:31am On May 14, 2020
The whole world needs cure, so be Nigeria.
Re: "Why Nigeria Should Avoid Madagascar’s COVID-19 Drug" - JOHESU, PSN by Tams30(m): 8:16am On May 14, 2020
I don't know why we Nigerians do not always believe in our own. If the government back our medical organisations and allow them to research, i think they will come out with something meaningful. Believe in your own rather than spending millions on things that may not work.
Re: "Why Nigeria Should Avoid Madagascar’s COVID-19 Drug" - JOHESU, PSN by Nobody: 8:30am On May 14, 2020
This crap is to tell y'all that this Corona birus isn't as serious as NCDC claims it to be.

If not, why would a reasonable human would want to play politics with people's life? What stupid ego is that? In a war like this, we should wait until people start dying?

This niggaz are yelling because nothing has been allocated to their own side, since money has being going round!

Shout nigga and collect your own shares
Re: "Why Nigeria Should Avoid Madagascar’s COVID-19 Drug" - JOHESU, PSN by Masterbrave: 9:22am On May 14, 2020
this alone break my ribs!!! ��
why can't we believe in ourselves for once??
is it everything that we must be corrupt?��
�who else scrolled up the long message �‍�
Re: "Why Nigeria Should Avoid Madagascar’s COVID-19 Drug" - JOHESU, PSN by Emergencyson(m): 9:38am On May 14, 2020
this is to show that corona virus is not in nigeria because if it is.the f.g wil not wast much time before the import those cure.main why i don't care if it is in nigeria or not.my life gose on
Re: "Why Nigeria Should Avoid Madagascar’s COVID-19 Drug" - JOHESU, PSN by ofiko123(m): 9:39am On May 14, 2020
Let Nigeria develop her own vaccine while it testruns the own of Madagascar..
Re: "Why Nigeria Should Avoid Madagascar’s COVID-19 Drug" - JOHESU, PSN by Win95: 9:58am On May 14, 2020
Roidatom:
FG should consider them, we can actually patronize the Naira in this time of dwindling FOREX reserves.

It's however unfortunate that we cannot even trust our own, which is reasonably so because of the many fake products we manufacture.

Nigeria, we need to get authentic, do things right so that our products can be acceptable. See how fast Madagascar's product became acceptable. We can be better. C'mon.

Wherever you find yourself as a Nigerian, get it right, do it right, so that we can trust ourselves and patronize ourselves and attract other nations to patronize us just like the way we are planning to patronize Madagascar ��.

Viva Nigeria.

P. S.
Congrats Prof. Gambari,
A lot of Nigerians are counting on you.
You are counting on the chief of staff to do what. What is the role of the chief of staff again? Someone pls remind me.

1 Like

Re: "Why Nigeria Should Avoid Madagascar’s COVID-19 Drug" - JOHESU, PSN by Mykehl: 10:11am On May 14, 2020
But if it came from China, Europe or USA, they will jump on it.

Inferiority complex, my foot, in the face of Covid-19 kwa.

Just try all and use the most effective one(s).
Re: "Why Nigeria Should Avoid Madagascar’s COVID-19 Drug" - JOHESU, PSN by Mykehl: 10:14am On May 14, 2020
Roidatom:
FG should consider them, we can actually patronize the Naira in this time of dwindling FOREX reserves.

It's however unfortunate that we cannot even trust our own, which is reasonably so because of the many fake products we manufacture.

Nigeria, we need to get authentic, do things right so that our products can be acceptable. See how fast Madagascar's product became acceptable. We can be better. C'mon.

Wherever you find yourself as a Nigerian, get it right, do it right, so that we can trust ourselves and patronize ourselves and attract other nations to patronize us just like the way we are planning to patronize Madagascar ��.

Viva Nigeria.

P. S.
Congrats Prof. Gambari,
A lot of Nigerians are counting on you.

I guess this is sarcastic, right, cause the President's Chief of Staff is no more than a personal assistant who is the head of his personal staff, more like the man who sees to your house affairs.

Ordinarily, he should have no say in such national issues.
Re: "Why Nigeria Should Avoid Madagascar’s COVID-19 Drug" - JOHESU, PSN by OteneX(m): 11:43am On May 14, 2020
So because Madagascar have only six institution, we shouldn't accept their herbal medicine if it works?

This is no time to be giant of any continent. It's time to be smart.
Re: "Why Nigeria Should Avoid Madagascar’s COVID-19 Drug" - JOHESU, PSN by justt: 11:53am On May 14, 2020
izzy4shizzy:
this is totally unbelievable, u want the govt not to try its use because of your fragile ego? people are dying and all angles must be tried

this is just pure bad belle..

just because we are called Giant of Africa doesnt mean we own africa...

resist the temptation to play politics with peoples lives

Comments like this often make me conclude that there's no hope for Nigeria!
If you people do not see anything wrong in FG importing this herbal extract, then I guess the future is really bleak.

I assume most of you defending FG are mostly youths. If my assumption is right, I can equally assume you will do the same if you are in the position of Mr President.

Please note that I'm not really against Madagascar extract. What I'm against and which most people who have approved FG decision have failed to realize is lack of trust in our "own". If Madagascar President had behaved like our president and never believed in their own product, would there be anything to order?

It obvious the FG is not really as concerned about the cure as much as how much could be squandered and looted without traces.

This is not a matter of ego but we just need to celebrate ourselves. We need to blow our own trumpets as nobody will do it for us.

1 Like

Re: "Why Nigeria Should Avoid Madagascar’s COVID-19 Drug" - JOHESU, PSN by NaijaTogether: 2:43pm On May 14, 2020
Theres still no reason to stop practicing preventative measures. Protect our communities and stop the spread! United we can! #Togetherfor9ja!!

Re: "Why Nigeria Should Avoid Madagascar’s COVID-19 Drug" - JOHESU, PSN by OnyesomJ(m): 3:35pm On May 14, 2020
Our Govt no Dey Help at all!!!
The thing Dey pain me, common herbal Concoction na they wan Import chai!!
Who do us this thing. Dem no Dey Shame at all !! angry
Re: "Why Nigeria Should Avoid Madagascar’s COVID-19 Drug" - JOHESU, PSN by Mummyfour(f): 4:43pm On May 14, 2020
andrewtosin:
opá èyìn cheesy
grin plus agbo jedi,dongoyaro,shepe. I no dey drink am o,but I know them grin. My father dey send me then with small schnapps bottle hide am inside black nylon so that our pastor no go see am
Re: "Why Nigeria Should Avoid Madagascar’s COVID-19 Drug" - JOHESU, PSN by andrewtosin(m): 6:00pm On May 14, 2020
Mummyfour:
grin plus agbo jedi,dongoyaro,shepe. I no dey drink am o,but I know them grin. My father dey send me then with small schnapps bottle hide am inside black nylon so that our pastor no go see am
lol... You be truly omo agba. I only do burukutu.
B6 the way, how are you today?
Re: "Why Nigeria Should Avoid Madagascar’s COVID-19 Drug" - JOHESU, PSN by Mummyfour(f): 7:08pm On May 14, 2020
andrewtosin:
lol... You be truly omo agba. I only do burukutu.
B6 the way, how are you today?
fine. Keep safe all the time
Re: "Why Nigeria Should Avoid Madagascar’s COVID-19 Drug" - JOHESU, PSN by andrewtosin(m): 9:22pm On May 14, 2020
Mummyfour:
fine. Keep safe all the time
thanks dear... You too
Re: "Why Nigeria Should Avoid Madagascar’s COVID-19 Drug" - JOHESU, PSN by Babysuccess02(f): 3:45pm On May 23, 2020
You dey mind them
martineverest:
very useless sets of people with unnecessary pride....same pharmacists that totally depend on Indian drugs to sell

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lagos Lockdown; Berger Axis In Pictures / I've Not Seen My Period For Almost 7weeks Now, Yet I'm Not Pregnant / Help! My Daughter's Incurable Skin Irritation ( Disturbing Images)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.