Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,835,001 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

Am Ready To Pay : I Need An Expert In Imacros - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Am Ready To Pay : I Need An Expert In Imacros (475 Views)

Who Can Provide Me With This Script ? I Am Ready To Pay For It / I Am Ready To Pay Blogger Or Website Owner 3k - 4k / Am In Need Of An Expert In SEO And A Very Good Writter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Am Ready To Pay : I Need An Expert In Imacros by Jkindness: 3:23pm On May 13, 2020
Please i need someone who can help me create an imacro that can scrape some contents from wikipedia.

For instance i have a list of wikipedia URLS in a csv file and i want the imacro to visit each url in each row in the csv file and extract some data from the page and put it in the column of the particular url row like the screenshot below.

If you can do this please message me.

(1) (Reply)

Email Sender Delivers Straight To Inbox And You Can Load Up To 15,000 Emails... / Wanna Learn Music Mixing N Mastering / Are You A Writer And Good At Your Craft But Lack Gigs?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.