Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,424 members, 7,830,123 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:36 PM

Invitation For Interview Abroad - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Invitation For Interview Abroad (1424 Views)

Solidhire Invitation For Online Test @PHEDC. / How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation / U-connect Invitation For Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Invitation For Interview Abroad by BIGERBOY1: 10:11am On Jan 14, 2011
Hi guys,

I have been invited for an interview outside the country by one of the worlds development banks (dont ask the name) they will foot the whole bill. But i currently work in one 9jas leading banks. my dilema r as follows;

1. how can i pull this off, u know how 9ja bank work is, and my job there is not yet guaranteed its just an interview

2. Guys please provide me with the best excuse to skip work for at least 3 days

3. its a pity MNC's in 9ja always make jobseekers in 9ja foot their bills in the name aptitude test and interviews which are not flexible and cunducted in just one centre in the whole country.

guys pls i need constructive contribution ASAP
Re: Invitation For Interview Abroad by Dyt(f): 10:44am On Jan 14, 2011
Feign sickness na
Re: Invitation For Interview Abroad by thweraja10: 11:07am On Jan 14, 2011
Call your doctor, to prepare a sick report, just stay off work for like 4 days call the office the day before you leave that you are ill. After that. Give your phone to your girl friend to handle all your calls, Incase they call she should tell them that the doctor said nobody should disturb you. That she is going to deliver their message to you. That for now the Doctor said you should be off phone.

You can start it like this, if you are going to be leaving Naija lets say tomoro start feeling feverish at work today, so if nobody sees you the following day automatically everyone knows you are sick. But you need to rehearse well before doing this or else , the result wont be funny.lol

Or better still tell them you are writing a professional exams which is going to take like 4 to 5 days or you are going for a leadership trainning or something. Make details that can back you up. Then you are good to go.
Re: Invitation For Interview Abroad by koolkamzzy(m): 11:25am On Jan 14, 2011
Dyt:

Feign sickness na

Seconded, and make it a stomach sickness (my favourite lol)
Re: Invitation For Interview Abroad by xoj231(m): 1:30pm On Jan 14, 2011
The best way to get your required travel time is to:

1. Call you immedaite boss or a close colleague at work on a sunday evening that you had a fracture (arm) during a while playing football on sunday.

2. Go to work with a P.O.P and a hanger around your neck for everybody to see on tuesday/wednesday/thursday (during these days keep complaining of severe pains and discomfort).

3. On friday, call the office that your family has resolved to take you to your village or Ijaw land to seek traditional treatment since the orthodox was not yeilding any better result.

4. You can go for 4weeks if you want.

Enjoy

(1) (Reply)

University Of Ibadan Is Recruiting! / Standard Chartered Bank Test / Urgent Vacancies @ Sea-net Technologies (ict Firm)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.