Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,335 members, 7,954,367 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:42 PM

Omawumi Drops Hot New Single “if You Ask Me”! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omawumi Drops Hot New Single “if You Ask Me”! (744 Views)

Nkiru Sylvanus' Hot New Look / Omawumi’s Feet Being Washed As She Enters Husband’s House (pictured) / Bimbo Akintola- "I Can Be 70 & Still Be Single If I Don't Meet The Right Man'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Omawumi Drops Hot New Single “if You Ask Me”! by 9jaguy2: 10:13am On Jan 14, 2011
After a year working hard in the studio, refining her sound and re-loading for bigger impact after the success of the first album, Wonder Woman, the multi award winning Omawumi is on the road to her new album.

Read more about this or see preview at http://www.nigeriancommunity.net/en/articles/item/310-omawumi-drops-hot-new-single-%E2%80%9Cif-you-ask-me%E2%80%9D.html

(1) (Reply)

Lmao! Check Out Our First Lady's Book, Best Seller: / Tuface,j Martins,9ice And Wande Coal To Represent Nigeria In Ghana / Popular Nigerians On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.