Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

Update On Leo's Death That Was Kidnapped In Owerri I'm State - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Update On Leo's Death That Was Kidnapped In Owerri I'm State (1661 Views)

Leo: Man Kidnapped In Owerri And Killed By Men In Army Uniform (Graphic Photos) / Girl Who Was Kidnapped At A Party In Port-Harcourt, Found After 4 Years. Photo / Reverend Sister Who Was Kidnapped In Edo Released After 52 Days In Captivity.PIC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Update On Leo's Death That Was Kidnapped In Owerri I'm State by ugolinze123(m): 9:14pm On May 13, 2020
How Micah Isaiah aka Leo Was Killed By Gang Of Serving And Ex-Military Men

2nd May, 2020 must have started off as a normal day for young Micah Isaiah, never could he had imagined that was the day evil was to befall him. Micah Isaiah know with nickname Leo Was picked up by Some Men in full Military uniform and claimed to be Army officers on 2nd May 2020 at about 17:30 hours around the orji flyover in Owerri shortly after he dropped his friend at rochas college of Africa roundabout.

The news of his disappearance got to his friends after another guy that the same said Army officers picked up and released after they demanded a transfer of 50,000 naira which he paid called some friend he felt knew Leo.

Leo’s friends went to almost all police offices in the whole of owerri city searching for him and asked some of the Army officers at different check points in the city who confirmed the didn’t have Leo in their custody,

On Monday morning, some of his friends went to the Imo state police headquarters to make their complaints and the command sent out a radio signal to every division in the state, after 24 hours of no positive response, the case was officially reported to the SARS department of the state command who took up action immediately and started with investigation and tracking of the culprits

On the other hand the Kidnappers were not taking calls from the family and friends of the vctim, the later managed to pick call from the girlfriend which they requested for a 4 million ransom as they now confirmed that they had Leo in their custody and threatened her not to involve the police else they would kill Leo.

The girlfriend requested to speak to Leo but they would not grant the request because they had already kill Leo somewhere in Anambra and ran to Makurdi in Benue state with his properties ranging from his ES350 car, IPhone, clothes, apple wristwatch and emptied his account of all the money had therein.

Using the account number provided from the guy who was earlier picked by the fully clothed military men which he used in making the N50,000 transfer to them, the SARS operatives were able to establish the identity of one of the kidnappers which turned out to be a serving military man, through him his two other gang members were apprehended, with one being a dismissed army man since 2018.

The dismissed officer was the one who took the SARS operatives to the place where Leo was killed few hours after his kidnap on 2nd May, where he also disclosed that two of his other team mates used a very big stone to hit Leo on the head after they took everything he had on him and in his bank account.

The case is still been investigated and more revelations are still been made but this report became necessary as people are already spreading false news that the police are responsible for the death of Leo.

The remains of the victim has been deposited in the mortuary as he has already started decaying after being dead for 12 days.

Re: Update On Leo's Death That Was Kidnapped In Owerri I'm State by SeverusSnape(m): 9:15pm On May 13, 2020
There is surely more to this story.

What a cruel world. May he rest in peace.
Re: Update On Leo's Death That Was Kidnapped In Owerri I'm State by Blitz4real(m): 9:17pm On May 13, 2020
Wahala dey oo
Rip bro
Re: Update On Leo's Death That Was Kidnapped In Owerri I'm State by KristaPretty(f): 9:20pm On May 13, 2020
This world is evil. How can you kill someone How do people have a mind of such
I feel sad seeing people kill animals talk more of humans.

It is well.

Rest in Peace boy cry
Re: Update On Leo's Death That Was Kidnapped In Owerri I'm State by Tissaia(f): 9:20pm On May 13, 2020
Hmm
Re: Update On Leo's Death That Was Kidnapped In Owerri I'm State by chiemmanuel(m): 9:20pm On May 13, 2020
What a painful way to go
Re: Update On Leo's Death That Was Kidnapped In Owerri I'm State by EzzyCarter: 9:27pm On May 13, 2020
Deal gone sour... the wickedness in the heart of man is unimaginable sad
Re: Update On Leo's Death That Was Kidnapped In Owerri I'm State by ObaOfUyo: 9:33pm On May 13, 2020
Chai!!!!
My condolences to the bereaved cry cry cry
Re: Update On Leo's Death That Was Kidnapped In Owerri I'm State by Nobody: 9:52pm On May 13, 2020
What is the Guy profession or occupation?
He owned way too expensive cars
Re: Update On Leo's Death That Was Kidnapped In Owerri I'm State by KingSatan: 10:37pm On May 13, 2020
It's quite unfortunate that he had to die that way.

He was a Yahoo Boy.

Click on my thread with the link below for more insight..

https://www.nairaland.com/5855779/fact-check-leo-micah-yahoo

To the younger generation, please refrain from Illicit transactions. There is Dignity in labour.

No matter what you do, your end is certain..

Think about this and change your ways.

May the earth accept his body and May his soul find rest.
Re: Update On Leo's Death That Was Kidnapped In Owerri I'm State by oxiide22(m): 7:34am On May 14, 2020
Tissaia:
Hmm
fateema yar gwadas! ga dan hancin nan gwanin sha'awa

(1) (Reply)

New Data Scam / Police Arrest 7 Over Visa Forgery, Impersonation. / Police Arrest ‘cocaine-pregnant’ Couple At Lagos Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.