Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,053 members, 7,835,557 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:43 AM

Delta Human Parts Dealers, Child Traffickers, Gunrunners Arrested - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Delta Human Parts Dealers, Child Traffickers, Gunrunners Arrested (36280 Views)

2 Female Job Seekers Kidnapped In Port Harcourt By Human Parts Dealers (Graphic) / Muktar Modibbo: DSS Agent Killed In Shoot-Out With Gunrunners In Plateau State / Male Private Parts Dealers Arrested In Kogi State (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Delta Human Parts Dealers, Child Traffickers, Gunrunners Arrested by awetaiye2015: 2:23pm On May 14, 2020
Re: Delta Human Parts Dealers, Child Traffickers, Gunrunners Arrested by MetaPhysical: 2:55pm On May 14, 2020
Onicha Ukwani in Ndokwa, along with Udemili is hereby declared and confirmed to be a non-Igbo territory and culture. Biafra should hencefort delist the area from its map and jurisdiction.

But the leader of the group, Chief Sunday Ani, told journalists that they travelled to his Onicha-Ukwani village in the Ndokwa West area of the state to fortify themselves.

He stated, “We are OPC members from Ondo and we came to Delta, which is my state, to fortify ourselves so that we will not fall into the hands of criminals.
Re: Delta Human Parts Dealers, Child Traffickers, Gunrunners Arrested by Lastmankc(m): 3:24pm On May 14, 2020
missbehave247:

https://punchng.com/human-part-dealers-child-traffickers-gunrunners-nabbed-in-delta/
Excellent colabo. The flat head, the hydraulic soup leakers and almajiri. Name checkers are confused
Re: Delta Human Parts Dealers, Child Traffickers, Gunrunners Arrested by Lastmankc(m): 3:28pm On May 14, 2020
Farki:

It's this kind of thread that I like. I will just be watching them insult Yorubas up and down as if they are spotless, I won't say a word, I'll just be taking screenshots.

When the next baby factory, fake drug or kidnapping story comes out from their side if anyone complains about insults directed at them I will just show them this thread.
You don't have job. That's y you are doing all that
Re: Delta Human Parts Dealers, Child Traffickers, Gunrunners Arrested by Farki: 3:39pm On May 14, 2020
Lastmankc:
You don't have job. That's y you are doing all that

Will you shut there.

Someone can not browse this forum without Igbos littering the first pages with insults.

You that's Mr busy what are you doing on nairaland?
Re: Delta Human Parts Dealers, Child Traffickers, Gunrunners Arrested by Lastmankc(m): 3:46pm On May 14, 2020
Farki:

Will you shut there.

Someone can not browse this forum without Igbos littering the first pages with insults.

You that's Mr busy what are you doing on nairaland?
I can see sense is far away from. Get the hell out from my mention
Re: Delta Human Parts Dealers, Child Traffickers, Gunrunners Arrested by Farki: 3:57pm On May 14, 2020
Lastmankc:
I can see sense is far away from. Get the hell out from my mention

Don't start what you can't finish.
Re: Delta Human Parts Dealers, Child Traffickers, Gunrunners Arrested by BULLIONVAN4(m): 5:14pm On May 14, 2020
Farki:

I noticed it you think I don't report those people or argue with them? It's always you guys that will be calling Yoruba, posting afonja in any area a Yoruba person is even mentioned in passing within every unrelated thread, and I am frankly sick of your whining.

Sorry for the late reply, was in after-work meeting at the office.

the thing is not perculiar to the Igbos alone, the Yorubas, Igbos, Hausas and all the entire tribes that make up Nigeria are guilty of that which you wrote up there.

1 Like

Re: Delta Human Parts Dealers, Child Traffickers, Gunrunners Arrested by Farki: 5:16pm On May 14, 2020
BULLIONVAN4:
Sorry for the late reply, was in after-work meeting at the office.

the thing is not perculiar to the Igbos alone, the Yorubas, Igbos, Hausas and all the entire tribes that make up Nigeria are guilty of that which you wrote up there.

You are correct
Re: Delta Human Parts Dealers, Child Traffickers, Gunrunners Arrested by Iyiataata92: 5:28pm On May 14, 2020
Bahamas95:
Ha! Egbon ema bi nu.....I wasn't serious about it.
There is no friendship in self preservation.
Stop being a coward, bro.
Speak up and be bold about it
Re: Delta Human Parts Dealers, Child Traffickers, Gunrunners Arrested by Goalnaldo(m): 8:04pm On May 14, 2020
So the westerners have decided to bring their maleficent trade to delta.
Re: Delta Human Parts Dealers, Child Traffickers, Gunrunners Arrested by Bahamas95(m): 10:49pm On May 14, 2020
Iyiataata92:

There is no friendship in self preservation.
Stop being a coward, bro.
Speak up and be bold about it
Oga I said I wasn't serious about it and I mean it. The fact that I sometimes taunt some tribes here doesn't mean I really hate them, I just do it for fun. No region is safe in this fvcking country but sentiments won't make us accept, nobody go tell you say him mama soup nor sweet. One of my friends is Igbo and I always taunt him(vice versa) but that doesn't make him my enemy.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

SARS Operatives Seen Harassing Man Who Stepped Out To Eat At An Eatery / Gunmen Kill Man, Kidnap His Wife & Daughter In Enugu (Graphic) / 14-Year-Old Boy Who Went To Buy Food In Calabar Gets Arrested By Police. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.