Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,117 members, 7,863,889 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 08:26 AM

David Oyedepo On Corona Virus - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / David Oyedepo On Corona Virus (181 Views)

Man Attacks Bishop Oyedepo On The Pulpit (Video) / Tb Joshua prophecy on Corona is working PICTURES / Bishop Oyedepo On Bribery: I Will Make Sure You Lose Your Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

David Oyedepo On Corona Virus by Zamp3: 9:54am On May 14, 2020
The Founder and Presiding Bishop of Living Faith Church Worldwide AKA Winners Chapel, Bishop David Oyedepo says there is something else entirely to the Coronavirus than a Pandemic.

As indicated by David Oyedepo from a disclosure He got from God the coronavirus pandemic was a ploy and method from the realm of obscurity to destabilize the development and extension of the congregation and to eradicate the realm of God yet that the entryways of damnation will not beat the congregation.

Serving at his Canaanland International Headquarters in Otta Ogun state Nigeria on the message “Divulging the miracles of being focused on cooperation”, Bishop Oyedepo said that Covid-19 was focused at the congregation.

Click here to watch the video: Oyedepo on corona virus
Re: David Oyedepo On Corona Virus by topedoski(m): 10:07am On May 14, 2020
Wen corona don dey Bleep with offering and church attendance grin grin grin
Re: David Oyedepo On Corona Virus by Darato: 10:18am On May 14, 2020
In response to COVID-19 and the impact it is having on the lives of so many people;

1) I will be offering 10% discount for all clients who calls in for resume writing.

2) I will be offering 15% discount for all clients who calls in for resume and cover letter.

3) I will be offering 20% discount for clients who purchase a package (resume, cover letter, LinkedIn optimization).

4) I will be offering free resume reviews throughout this month of May as my schedule permits.

Remain safe and protected.

DARATO.Resume.
Re: David Oyedepo On Corona Virus by petra1(m): 11:16am On May 14, 2020
topedoski:
Wen corona don dey Bleep with offering and church attendance grin grin grin

Wrong we are still giving offerings online .

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Before You Sleep, Meditate And Pray With This / Have You Heard About Dr Wealth?listen TO HIM / LYRICS :alpha And Omega- BY Israel & New Breed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.