Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,351 members, 7,815,717 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee Program 2020 - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee Program 2020 (1678 Views)

Orange Drugs Limited Graduate Management Trainee Program 2020 / Sellafield Energy Resources Limited Graduate Trainee Program 2020 / Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee Program 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee Program 2020 by gudluckgreat(m): 1:06pm On May 14, 2020
Please I haven't seen this thread for 2020 or is it just me going through the recruitment process this year?

Any one else out there in this with me on Accenture Graduate trainee recruitment?
Re: Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee Program 2020 by gudluckgreat(m): 9:51am On May 15, 2020
So it's only me then? Where!
Re: Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee Program 2020 by Lolu67: 10:20am On May 15, 2020
I applied for the strategy and consulting graduate programme. But I am yet get a feedback.

Did you get a feedback apart from the one after the completion of the application?
Re: Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee Program 2020 by gudluckgreat(m): 10:31pm On May 15, 2020
Lolu67:
I applied for the strategy and consulting graduate programme. But I am yet get a feedback.

Did you get a feedback apart from the one after the completion of the application?

Yeah. I applied, they subjected me to an online test.

I scaled that one and they invited me for an online interview. I have completed that one.

They have sent me a mail that they will check other necessary things and then get back to me.
Re: Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee Program 2020 by Stevresma(m): 10:36pm On May 15, 2020
When was that?
Re: Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee Program 2020 by Stevresma(m): 7:19am On May 16, 2020
When did you apply and get a response? I applied to but I'm yet to hear from them
gudluckgreat:

I scaled that one and they invited me for an online interview. I have completed that one.

They have sent me a mail that they will check other necessary things and then get back to me.
Re: Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee Program 2020 by gudluckgreat(m): 10:19am On May 16, 2020
Stevresma:
When did you apply and get a response? I applied to but I'm yet to hear from them

It's not been up to a month.
Re: Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee Program 2020 by Stevresma(m): 11:55am On May 16, 2020
What's your course of study? What school? You have experience in a consulting firm?
Re: Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee Program 2020 by gudluckgreat(m): 2:04pm On May 16, 2020
Stevresma:
What's your course of study? What school? You have experience in a consulting firm?

Biochemistry
ABSU

Not really, I just finished NYSC two months ago.
Although I was into leadership positions in many associations.
Re: Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee Program 2020 by chiron(m): 10:24am On Jun 09, 2020
How many days before you're asked to take an online test?
Re: Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee Program 2020 by chiron(m): 1:21pm On Jul 04, 2020
gudluckgreat:
Please I haven't seen this thread for 2020 or is it just me going through the recruitment process this year?

Any one else out there in this with me on Accenture Graduate trainee recruitment?

How many days before you're asked to take an online test?
Re: Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee Program 2020 by Mannymanny: 11:07pm On Apr 13, 2021
gudluckgreat:

Hello there, I applied for this year’s graduate program. I have completed the test and I have been invite for an interview/assessment. I’d like you to give me hints and guides to help. Thanks
Re: Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee Program 2020 by SimpleGuy001: 5:10pm On Aug 04, 2022
Mannymanny:

Hello there, I applied for this year’s graduate program. I have completed the test and I have been invite for an interview/assessment. I’d like you to give me hints and guides to help. Thanks

Please reply my mail sir

(1) (Reply)

Vacancies For Field Trainee Engineers,& Lab Tech. / U B A / Kpmg Business Advisory Services Recruiting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.