Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

TELOS Vs EOS Current Price And More Reasons You Should Choose Telos Over EOS - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / TELOS Vs EOS Current Price And More Reasons You Should Choose Telos Over EOS (576 Views)

About The Latest Wombat+telos Partnership. / 3 CORE REASONS YOU SHOULD START AFFILIATE MARKETING TODAY AS A BEGINNER / Why You Should Choose Quality Stone Coated Roofing Sheet For Your Building (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

TELOS Vs EOS Current Price And More Reasons You Should Choose Telos Over EOS by teloswriter1: 1:09pm On May 14, 2020
Take a look at the first image which shows the current price for TLOS

And the second image which shows the current price for EOS.

Few days ago. On this post (https://www.nairaland.com/5848024/what-think-current-price-marketcap)
I made a comparison about the current prices of both ÉOS and TLOS

Some smart people listened to me and bought TLOS
Now.

You can tell from the image which one is giving better profit.

Disclaimer: This is not a financial advice. Do your own research and analysis.

MORE REASONS WHY EOS IS BETTER THAN TELOS
There are a lot of reasons, even though EOS and TELOS runs the same codebase from EOS.IO

Telos has a more decentralized government and community.

- Telos blokchain runs a third generation decentralized system of government.
- Telos decide has a decentralized worker proposal system where 1 token = 1 vote.
- Telos has a high REX staking reward which is over 15% annually and over 1% monthly
So if you stake 1 million telos you'll recieve 10,000+ TLOS every week.
- Resources on telos are cheaper than on EOS
- Telos has a better block producer system, with the introduction of Standby block producers which are sometimes rotated in to produce blocks and gain experience and rewards.

follow our blog for more updates about telos blockchains.

We are teloswritters

8 Likes 5 Shares

Re: TELOS Vs EOS Current Price And More Reasons You Should Choose Telos Over EOS by milinaira: 4:01am On May 15, 2020
Hmm, before I could sell some of mine, it was already dumping back to 10 naira
Re: TELOS Vs EOS Current Price And More Reasons You Should Choose Telos Over EOS by Gbengasir: 2:52am On May 16, 2020
WOW
TLOS Impress Me

(1) (Reply)

How I Got Free 250-400 Customers From Whatsapp Daily Without Spending A Dim / I Have A Very Good Collatteral, Can You Give Me An Urgent Loan In Portharcourt? / Make More Money With Advanced Investment Association

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.