Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,593 members, 7,812,936 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:00 PM

6 People You Won't Believe Exist - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 6 People You Won't Believe Exist (668 Views)

Only 2 People You Cant Drag In My Presence Are My Father & Tinubu - Yul Edochie / Nigerian Celebrities Mock Diego Maradona As Argentina Exist From World Cup / Wizkid: "If I Have Sex With Your Girl You Won't Get Her Back" - Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

6 People You Won't Believe Exist by EdozieRichard: 3:34pm On May 14, 2020
1. Rolf Buchholz – is the world’s most pierced man. German citizen has put countless holes in his face and body, he’s got nearly 100 pieces in and around his lips alone. Most shocking of all is that he’s got 278 in his genital area

2. Amou Haji – an Iranian man who just had his 80th birthday and 60th year since he last took a bath. Not surprisingly, this stat has gotten him anointed the filthiest man in the world. He seems to relish this role as he’s also known to smoke cigarettes made out of animal feces.

3. Beshine- is a German Indecency actress who is also known by the name Mayra Hills. Thanks to a number of different surgeries, she claims to have the biggest breasts in the world, with each weighing about 36 pounds. Her bra size is now sitting at 32Z.6

4. Cathie Jung- She is a woman that has constantly worn a corset for over 12 years in an attempt to get a tiny waist. Her waist holds the record for the tiniest waist as she’s worn the corset enough that her body now holds that shape. Her waist measures in at 15 inches, or 38.1 cm.

MORE: https://edricblog.com/2020/05/14/6-people-you-wont-believe-exist/
Re: 6 People You Won't Believe Exist by TheSourcerer: 3:36pm On May 14, 2020
With no single pimple or Burns @ filtheist man
Re: 6 People You Won't Believe Exist by thugmansion(m): 3:38pm On May 14, 2020
Freaks
Re: 6 People You Won't Believe Exist by adarayz(f): 3:40pm On May 14, 2020
Fp we go
Re: 6 People You Won't Believe Exist by sweettease(f): 3:42pm On May 14, 2020
Jesu Christi! People are really into weird things in this life.

2 Likes

Re: 6 People You Won't Believe Exist by illicit(m): 3:56pm On May 14, 2020
Now I believe

(1) (Reply)

The Coronavirus Is Pedophilia: Baal Molech Molestation Rituals In The Church / Boda Shaggi Twin Adedayotgold Latest Comdey / GOTV Increases Subscription Rates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.