Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,875 members, 7,813,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:16 PM

Wizkid: "If I Have Sex With Your Girl You Won't Get Her Back" - Fans React - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid: "If I Have Sex With Your Girl You Won't Get Her Back" - Fans React (64090 Views)

Don’t Disrespect Wizkid, If You Mess With Starboy You Mess With Me” Girl Vows / Blaqbonez Shows How He Checks on Wizkid If He’s Having a Good Time. PHOTOS / Wizkid: If I Die Today, I Die A Legend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wizkid: "If I Have Sex With Your Girl You Won't Get Her Back" - Fans React by Bhelamblog(m): 5:04am On Jun 03, 2018
This Early Morning, And Not Just Early Morning, Today is Sunday and This is what Wizkid is preaching for his Fans, Your Starboy who is Awake just posted a warning message to Men on Twitter, According to him, If he gets hold of your girl's cookie, Forget it, So Dear Men Forget About your Girl If Wizkid Mistakenly Bangs Her.. Just forget her. lol..

Read his Tweet below Plus Reactions..

Gossip From Ebiwali--
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/06/if-i-fck-your-girl-you-wont-get-her-bac.html

If i fxck ur girl, u’re not getting her back�

https://mobile.twitter.com/wizkidayo/status/1003122533095428103?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Etweet

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wizkid: "If I Have Sex With Your Girl You Won't Get Her Back" - Fans React by Gistformant: 5:05am On Jun 03, 2018

1 Share

Re: Wizkid: "If I Have Sex With Your Girl You Won't Get Her Back" - Fans React by enunlewa: 5:05am On Jun 03, 2018
Get Any Kind Of Website For Free, But We Charge ₦990/Month To Help Maintain It.

WHATSAPP: 08109361786

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid: "If I Have Sex With Your Girl You Won't Get Her Back" - Fans React by axcerin: 5:06am On Jun 03, 2018
Kai
Re: Wizkid: "If I Have Sex With Your Girl You Won't Get Her Back" - Fans React by Muzanga(f): 5:08am On Jun 03, 2018
He should go and sit down. The girl will stay because of his money . not because of his tiny peepee

440 Likes 30 Shares

Re: Wizkid: "If I Have Sex With Your Girl You Won't Get Her Back" - Fans React by QueenSuccubus(f): 5:09am On Jun 03, 2018
grin grin grin

Ooh hell yeah! I agree with him..With all that money & ballin' ? Any bitches will feel like they've reached the heaven...

47 Likes

Re: Wizkid: "If I Have Sex With Your Girl You Won't Get Her Back" - Fans React by Leksidebolton(m): 5:14am On Jun 03, 2018
Hmmmm ' YoloYolo

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wizkid: "If I Have Sex With Your Girl You Won't Get Her Back" - Fans React by TollaEstate: 5:17am On Jun 03, 2018
Lol
Re: Wizkid: "If I Have Sex With Your Girl You Won't Get Her Back" - Fans React by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:30am On Jun 03, 2018
Later when the thing clear commot for him eye, we will read.... " My account was hacked!'!!

195 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wizkid: "If I Have Sex With Your Girl You Won't Get Her Back" - Fans React by Mouthgag: 5:38am On Jun 03, 2018
Na true hin dey yarn cheesy

Most girls will reach orgasm the moment Wizkid even propose to them grin

Gold diggers grin

125 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Wizkid: "If I Have Sex With Your Girl You Won't Get Her Back" - Fans React by escodotman: 5:42am On Jun 03, 2018
I thought they banned tramadol and codeine?

113 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wizkid: "If I Have Sex With Your Girl You Won't Get Her Back" - Fans React by anibirelawal(m): 6:00am On Jun 03, 2018
hmm shocked ....Tiwa on the mix lipsrsealed If you know, you know.

110 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wizkid: "If I Have Sex With Your Girl You Won't Get Her Back" - Fans React by Nbote(m): 6:12am On Jun 03, 2018
Is dat how Tbillz lost his wife?? Eeiyaa.. Obviously Wizkid is not a man yet. D gals will only stay becos of money daz all...

158 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid: "If I Have Sex With Your Girl You Won't Get Her Back" - Fans React by LifeofAirforce(m): 6:14am On Jun 03, 2018
Lol

1 Like

Re: Wizkid: "If I Have Sex With Your Girl You Won't Get Her Back" - Fans React by victorioushands: 6:18am On Jun 03, 2018
Bam! You have entered the circle and sealed your fate. It's a pity.

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid: "If I Have Sex With Your Girl You Won't Get Her Back" - Fans React by Nobody: 6:19am On Jun 03, 2018
Pathetic.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid: "If I Have Sex With Your Girl You Won't Get Her Back" - Fans React by MikeBetty(m): 6:34am On Jun 03, 2018
Is That A Savage?

6 Likes

Re: Wizkid: "If I Have Sex With Your Girl You Won't Get Her Back" - Fans React by abbaapple: 6:57am On Jun 03, 2018
angry

This guy mumu die! May be na one em Afonja olosho f^ck him brain off after smoking Ogun weed! lipsrsealed

23 Likes

Re: Wizkid: "If I Have Sex With Your Girl You Won't Get Her Back" - Fans React by KingLennon(m): 7:05am On Jun 03, 2018
Starboy the girl will stay because of the money not because of the joystick. Cuz there's sum1 out there doing it better than him

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid: "If I Have Sex With Your Girl You Won't Get Her Back" - Fans React by Tallesty1(m): 7:14am On Jun 03, 2018
Muzanga:
He should go and sit down. The girl will stay because of his money . not because of his tiny peepee
Just a DM from him will make you to abandon your boyfriend, even if he's dickless

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wizkid: "If I Have Sex With Your Girl You Won't Get Her Back" - Fans React by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 7:26am On Jun 03, 2018
Spellz on the beat

Attention seeker on this one iyee

WizIgbo iyo nwapapa make you yarn dem as d thing be

Dis kind weed I never see o

D thing dey make person mad o

My friends hold on to me o

Never ever lemme to enter street o... wink

113 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Wizkid: "If I Have Sex With Your Girl You Won't Get Her Back" - Fans React by GOFRONT(m): 7:36am On Jun 03, 2018
I remember when one lady was begging to f*kc this wizkid last year

I just dey imagine the kind hypertension she go put her boyfrnd into by that time grin

20 Likes

Re: Wizkid: "If I Have Sex With Your Girl You Won't Get Her Back" - Fans React by amajato: 8:00am On Jun 03, 2018
Vacancy!!!

If you are a resident in Benin and ready to work in a British school, then send a pm.

Qualifications. HND, B.Sc, B.Ed, M.Ed, M.Sc.

1. English language
2. Physics
3. Chemistry
4. French
5. Edo language ( benin)
6. Phonetics

Note: you must be a computer literate and you must have your personal laptop with at least 2 years teaching experience

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wizkid: "If I Have Sex With Your Girl You Won't Get Her Back" - Fans React by menix(m): 8:30am On Jun 03, 2018
This boy don smoke another foreign weed..

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid: "If I Have Sex With Your Girl You Won't Get Her Back" - Fans React by nairaman66(m): 8:30am On Jun 03, 2018
If Wizzy knows how many dvicks his current bae is still taking he wouldn’t voice this! Very childish from him

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid: "If I Have Sex With Your Girl You Won't Get Her Back" - Fans React by IamAlexander: 8:30am On Jun 03, 2018
Wasted generation

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wizkid: "If I Have Sex With Your Girl You Won't Get Her Back" - Fans React by emmyw(m): 8:31am On Jun 03, 2018
Nonsense, Education Is Very Important

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wizkid: "If I Have Sex With Your Girl You Won't Get Her Back" - Fans React by Nobody: 8:31am On Jun 03, 2018
Yea you can keep the STDs too

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wizkid: "If I Have Sex With Your Girl You Won't Get Her Back" - Fans React by SalamRushdie: 8:31am On Jun 03, 2018
Is that why t billz couldn't get Tiwa back? Hmmmm interesting

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid: "If I Have Sex With Your Girl You Won't Get Her Back" - Fans React by stat(m): 8:31am On Jun 03, 2018
Haha

1 Like

Re: Wizkid: "If I Have Sex With Your Girl You Won't Get Her Back" - Fans React by loadedvibes: 8:31am On Jun 03, 2018
Lol.. opium dick

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mohbad: I’ve Been Receiving Death Threats – Daddy Showkey / DJ Cuppy Dived Into A Sea In Dubai (Photo, Video) / Korede Bello: 4 Reasons Why Everybody Is Crushing On Him (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.