Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,961 members, 7,821,382 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:13 PM

No - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No (12773 Views)

OPC Leader Directs Yoruba To Confront Fulani Herdsmen / President Buhari Arrives Nigeria From His One Day Visit To Benin Republic(photos / North Has 2 Month To Withdraw From Western Nigeria Or Wait 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No by Musiwa13: 2:54am On Apr 01, 2011
hmm
Re: No by Becomricho: 9:12pm On Apr 18, 2011
hm
Re: No by Becomricho: 2:36am On Apr 19, 2011
you can see , we are smart people. we quickly remove ourself from the whole show before election day.
Re: No by Becomricho: 1:45am On Apr 20, 2011
we can be a nation. let me show you the universities we have. and yoruba people should not be scared. I have study the white. most white country do not have oil. but good government.
Re: No by Becomricho: 2:27am On Apr 20, 2011
why include benin republic. one history and culture, since we are the same people. and two , they have coast, which would have rich content. and fishing which is important to some ethnics group. the reason, i have alway said to include ijaw people. is because the ijaw main occupation is fishing , under nigeria, they would less coastline to fish. but under the new republic of benin, they have more.
Re: No by Becomricho: 4:12am On Apr 20, 2011
Obafemi awolowo university
Re: No by Becomricho: 4:14am On Apr 20, 2011
university of lagos
Re: No by Becomricho: 4:17am On Apr 20, 2011
covenant university
Re: No by Becomricho: 4:26am On Apr 20, 2011
University of ibadan
Re: No by Becomricho: 4:30am On Apr 20, 2011
Federal University of Technology Akure
Re: No by Becomricho: 4:42am On Apr 20, 2011
Re: No by Becomricho: 4:48am On Apr 20, 2011
Osun state Universiy
Re: No by Becomricho: 4:50am On Apr 20, 2011
there are over 40 universities, so imagine the loss in a civil war
Re: No by Becomricho: 3:59pm On Apr 20, 2011
Why I am showing the University on our side of the country is for you to understand Nigeria. apart from 2 in this pictures the others where started by our people. mostly through self help program. we hardly depend on the Nigeria government and after the Nigeria government move to the North since 1976. And we have over 40 of them.

Even only 16% of state budget comes from Nigeria government. But if you look at our contribution to the federal goverment. It is abit more than what the state are getting,   So it eliminate the contribution of the nigeria government ,which make us totaly independent of the Nigeria government if we leave the country.

So we do not need oil money, and so uneducated people online have made some people to believe. we totaly do not need to depend on nigeria govt.
Re: No by Becomricho: 4:03pm On Apr 20, 2011
You can see Nigeria has to go through the same thing . The USA , french, UK, russia have no choice than step in and remove Edo,delta , bayelsa, Yoruba from Nigeria since your govt have refused to do it is self to protect the life of people in Nigeria.

You dont wait till crisis happen you prevent.
see history of universities. it tell you , you have problem.

The other universities started by murtala mohammed govt a northerner were. Non for the west. All this were from the Oil money

Bayero University,Kano North
University of Jos North
University of Maiduguri North
Usuman Danfodiyo University North

University of Port-Harcourt East
University of Calabar East

Then General Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida govt a northerner overthrow the govt of Buhari and he build universities See the location, All this were from the Oil money

Federal University of Technology Yola. North
Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University, Bauchi North
Nigerian Defence Academy,Kaduna North
University of Abuja, Gwagwalada North
University of Agriculture, Makurdi. North

University of Uyo East

University of Agriculture, Abeokuta. west

Now the govt new universities are

University in Jigawa state North
University in Kebbi state North
University in Zamfara state North
University in Gombe state North
University in Taraba state North
Re: No by Becomricho: 4:06pm On Apr 20, 2011
So you can see the way the structure of nigeria is. we are getting close to nothing from nigeria. that we do not need the other part of nigeria.
Re: No by Musiwa13: 4:13pm On Apr 20, 2011
thi.
Re: No by Becomricho: 4:24pm On Apr 20, 2011
look at this pictures and ask, if we need to protect the life of the people now and avoid this.

IS THERE SOMEONE THAT HAVE A HEART OUT THERE, PLEASE HELP.

Re: No by Musiwa13: 5:22pm On Apr 20, 2011
here is the map of the ethnics group in Nigeria. if you remove us. it makes no different to the minority.

Re: No by Nadanbata: 5:28pm On Apr 20, 2011
see Map ^ Should there be any North/South Seperation South will balkanize very quickly. And it wont solve the problem of corruption.
Re: No by Musiwa13: 3:46pm On Apr 21, 2011
angry
Re: No by Becomricho: 4:37pm On Apr 21, 2011
if since 1960 , in nigeria 3,000,000 people have been killed for ethnicity reason, while less than 20 people have been killed for corruption  . Do you say corruption or ethnicity that have lead to the dead of 3,000,000 people the main problem of nigeria. anybody with a brain on its head would tell you . it is ethnicity. 

Ethnicity is the reason for major problem in nigeria. the crisis in the north is not corruption. if Jonathan was from thier ethnic group. either he was corrupt or not. they would not have protested.  so that tell you your problem.

Ethnicity is nigeria number one problem.

And the people of nigeria made that known during the election by voting against the vice president, voted against I will save Nigeria , Pastor Bakare, or Mr Nuhu Ribadu  a.k.a ONE NIGERIA BY FORCE.

Ethnicity is nigeria problem.
Re: No by Becomricho: 5:32pm On Apr 21, 2011
Ethnicity is nigeria problem.

Or do you think they are acting out the killing, NO, they are killing people.

Nigeria is a nation where we need interpreters between ourself, fellow nigerian. we are talking of mexican coming into the USA as Immigrate. We are talking about fellow citizen. Needing interpreters. Nigeria the tower of babel.

Ethnicity is nigeria major problem.

Northerner shout coruption to use it to get power in the centre. More than 85% of nigerian have nothing to do with corruption
Re: No by Musiwa13: 6:26pm On Apr 21, 2011
a nation must been fair to everybody
Re: No by Musiwa13: 7:06pm On Apr 21, 2011
a nation must been fair to everybody
Re: No by Musiwa13: 4:17pm On Apr 22, 2011
shocked
Re: No by ektbear: 6:28pm On Apr 22, 2011
Uncle Musiwa:

What is the most Northeastern LGA in Yorubaland? I guess it is one of the ones in Kogi West Senate District (in blue in the map below):

Are all the LGAs in blue majority Yoruba? If not, which ones are?
Re: No by Becomricho: 7:19pm On Apr 22, 2011
yes
Re: No by ektbear: 9:02pm On Apr 22, 2011
Interesting, thanks. Those LGAs are 12263 square km. . . nearly twice the size of Ekiti State.

If additional state creation occurs, Kogi West people should have a state of their own.

Yorubaland (in Nigeria) is about the size of New York State.
Re: No by Becomricho: 11:14pm On Apr 22, 2011
Yorubaland has more  population more than 206 countries of the world and land size more than 169 countries of the world.   including Britian, Norway , italy,Romania,Syria, Greece, Japan,Korea, cuba , austrian, demark, Holland, belgium, new zealand, Ghana etc

Yorubaland has 5 times more Universities than the nation of Ghana, And have more universities than 20 africa countries put together.
3 times the population of Ghana.

It has 45 Television stations and would have 56 universities

Look you, I am a nigerian who understand several nigeria languages. so i have a clue what nigerian thinks and I can tell you what next would happen in Nigeria. Just like I am written now and there would be a coup. what would be in the minds of 90% northern military  is a  military coup. While what would be in the mind of the southern military officers is to break up the country.

If they dont quickly break it up now. There would be a bloodly military coup base on ethnic lane.  And most of the civilian in government would be killed. Nothing on earth can stop northerners from attempting a military. I know them walahi.

From this point, only God can save all this civilian governor. they all better plan thier own escape ahead. walahi. Even Buhari assurance would not stop them from attempting a military coup. You can see the young man who try to blow an airplane in the USA.

There is honour killing in Nigeria.

You have to understand who Jonathan opponent is. Mohammed Buhari was one of the officers who lead the military coup against Agunyi Ironsi. When the Igbos killed Balewa and Ahmedu Bello. That should tell you. you have serious problem. The Northerners in the army would not let this go.  We want out now. This would be like  the first nigeria civil war. Mohammed Buhari is seen as a Hero.

No matter how much assurance Buhari would tell northerners, they would try a coup. the issue is more than the man call Buhari. Buhari is not the issue.  They cant wait till 2019. not even till next year. i know them.

That why I tried as far as tried to get the Queen of England attention. I know what we are into.
Re: No by Becomricho: 5:15am On Apr 24, 2011
hmm
Re: No by Becomricho: 8:28pm On Apr 24, 2011
Yorubaland has more population more than 206 countries of the world and land size more than 169 countries of the world. including Britian, Norway , italy,Romania,Syria, Greece, Japan,Korea, cuba , austrian, demark, Holland, belgium, new zealand, Ghana etc

Yorubaland has 5 times more Universities than the nation of Ghana, And have more universities than 20 africa countries put together.
3 times the population of Ghana.

It has 45 Television stations and would have 56 universities

Look you, I am a nigerian who understand several nigeria languages. so i have a clue what nigerian thinks and I can tell you what next would happen in Nigeria. Just like I am written now and there would be a coup. what would be in the minds of 90% northern military is a military coup. While what would be in the mind of the southern military officers is to break up the country.

If they dont quickly break it up now. There would be a bloodly military coup base on ethnic lane. And most of the civilian in government would be killed. Nothing on earth can stop northerners from attempting a military. I know them walahi.

From this point, only God can save all this civilian governor. they all better plan thier own escape ahead. walahi. Even Buhari assurance would not stop them from attempting a military coup. You can see the young man who try to blow an airplane in the USA.

There is honour killing in Nigeria.

You have to understand who Jonathan opponent is. Mohammed Buhari was one of the officers who lead the military coup against Agunyi Ironsi. When the Igbos killed Balewa and Ahmedu Bello. That should tell you. you have serious problem. The Northerners in the army would not let this go. We want out now. This would be like the first nigeria civil war. Mohammed Buhari is seen as a Hero.

No matter how much assurance Buhari would tell northerners, they would try a coup. the issue is more than the man call Buhari. Buhari is not the issue. They cant wait till 2019. not even till next year. i know them.

That why I tried as far as tried to get the Queen of England attention. I know what we are into.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

19,000 Illegal Immigrants Deported Over Boko-Haram / ‘APC Is Panicking Over Our Strategy Meetings’ – PDP / Ahmadu Fintiri: APC Built Around Only Buhari, They Will Lose To PDP In 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.