Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,624 members, 7,827,330 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

Please I Have An Urgent Question To Ask Concerning My Sisters Traveling (CANADA) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Please I Have An Urgent Question To Ask Concerning My Sisters Traveling (CANADA) (993 Views)

Drunk Driver Crushes 3 Sisters To Death In Toto, Nasarawa / 2 Reverend Sisters, Driver & Couple Burnt In An Accident In Anambra (Photos) / Urgent Question For US Based Nairalanders!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Have An Urgent Question To Ask Concerning My Sisters Traveling (CANADA) by SmartGadgetz: 8:58pm On Jan 24, 2022
Please I have an urgent question to ask concerning my sister's traveling to Canada for her studies. she has gotten her visa, also booked her flight for departure this week.

The question now is, her school is to resume by April/May this year 2022, she had written her Canadian school severally for them to adjust her resumption date to January or February but didn't get any reply from them. She got a Canadian visa last year 2021 December.

Now, can anything affect the flight ticket she purchased for traveling knowing fully well that her school resumption time is April/May?

Please I need someone or persons with experience to clarify me on this situation, to avoid issues.
Re: Please I Have An Urgent Question To Ask Concerning My Sisters Traveling (CANADA) by SmartGadgetz: 9:02pm On Jan 24, 2022
Please if you have any idea on this kind of situation let it out, it's urgent.
Re: Please I Have An Urgent Question To Ask Concerning My Sisters Traveling (CANADA) by SmartGadgetz: 9:20pm On Jan 24, 2022
Waiting for a response.
Re: Please I Have An Urgent Question To Ask Concerning My Sisters Traveling (CANADA) by anif009(m): 4:10am On Jan 25, 2022
If she can justify her reason for coming so early but going 2 - 3 months prior to the starting date of college might be somehow hard to digest for a immigration officer.
Re: Please I Have An Urgent Question To Ask Concerning My Sisters Traveling (CANADA) by SmartGadgetz: 11:44am On Jan 27, 2022
Thanks all for your contributions, she is onboard flight to Canada. We are patiently waiting for confirmation of her arrival to Canada.

Will keep y'all posted.
Re: Please I Have An Urgent Question To Ask Concerning My Sisters Traveling (CANADA) by anif009(m): 11:08pm On Jan 28, 2022
How was the trip? Hope she has landed?

SmartGadgetz:
Thanks all for your contributions, she is onboard flight to Canada. We are patiently waiting for confirmation of her arrival to Canada.

Will keep y'all posted.
Re: Please I Have An Urgent Question To Ask Concerning My Sisters Traveling (CANADA) by SmartGadgetz: 7:50am On Jan 29, 2022
anif009:
How was the trip? Hope she has landed?

Yes, she is In Canada now. We thank God for everything. He made it possible.
Re: Please I Have An Urgent Question To Ask Concerning My Sisters Traveling (CANADA) by Cousin9999: 10:19am On Jan 29, 2022
SmartGadgetz:

Yes, she is In Canada now.

Awesome. Congrats.
Re: Please I Have An Urgent Question To Ask Concerning My Sisters Traveling (CANADA) by SmartGadgetz: 12:26pm On Jan 29, 2022
Cousin9999:

Awesome. Congrats.

Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

IHS Declined But Debited / Job in Qatar- Please Advice / Personal Statement Not Accepted For Coventry University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.