Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,323 members, 7,829,809 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:02 PM

Covid-19: Nigeria Didn’t Ask Madagascar For Cure, They Gave Us ― FG - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Covid-19: Nigeria Didn’t Ask Madagascar For Cure, They Gave Us ― FG (26603 Views)

COVID-19: FG Deploys Nigerian Researchers To Search For Cure / COVID-19: Nigeria Confirms Five New Cases, Total Now 51 / Contact Me For Cure Against Staphylococcus Aureus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Covid-19: Nigeria Didn’t Ask Madagascar For Cure, They Gave Us ― FG by jojokelechi(m): 9:12am On May 15, 2020
I guess it's shameful for an acclaimed giant of Africa seek for a help from a small island nation
Re: Covid-19: Nigeria Didn’t Ask Madagascar For Cure, They Gave Us ― FG by Nobody: 9:12am On May 15, 2020
babyfaceafrica:
Lie lie government.. They gave you.. Because you are who?.. The Tortoise of Africa

Go and make your research. From the beginning of the production of the drug, the Madagascar government made it known they were going to ship it free of charge to African nations. I followed the news from the inception of the discovery of the drug.

Nigerian government are saying the truth this time around.
Re: Covid-19: Nigeria Didn’t Ask Madagascar For Cure, They Gave Us ― FG by Diiet: 9:13am On May 15, 2020
Solution can come from any where,so asking for help is no big deal.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Covid-19: Nigeria Didn’t Ask Madagascar For Cure, They Gave Us ― FG by Judolisco(m): 9:15am On May 15, 2020
Dis guys can keep their mouth shut
Re: Covid-19: Nigeria Didn’t Ask Madagascar For Cure, They Gave Us ― FG by Helios85447(m): 9:17am On May 15, 2020
Nigeria is a failed country .....a giant shit of Africa ..and the so called continent Africa the shit hole ..instead of all Africa leaders to come together And support Madagascar ....AU as it may be the African Union is just a shit hole name for written purpose... no unity ..Look at Europe, Nato and the likes they came together and fund their vaccine project but Africa nooo na to beg money from IMf and eat it them sabi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Covid-19: Nigeria Didn’t Ask Madagascar For Cure, They Gave Us ― FG by AFONJACOW(m): 9:17am On May 15, 2020
Giant of lies

1 Like

Re: Covid-19: Nigeria Didn’t Ask Madagascar For Cure, They Gave Us ― FG by orisa37: 9:19am On May 15, 2020
Covid-19-we-didnt-ask-madagascar-for-cure-they-gave-us-fg.

VERY GOOD. THEY DID SO IN THE INTEREST OF A.U. & NIGERIA IN PARTICULAR. AND WHAT DO WE SAY? THANK YOU MADAGASCAR !!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Covid-19: Nigeria Didn’t Ask Madagascar For Cure, They Gave Us ― FG by Jasonjay101(m): 9:20am On May 15, 2020
Whether you beg or they gave us out of free will brotherly love. Do we need explanations? Just thank them for their kind gesture and test the drug on the dying corona patients and let's move ahead.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Covid-19: Nigeria Didn’t Ask Madagascar For Cure, They Gave Us ― FG by Goke7: 9:22am On May 15, 2020
Jasonjay101:
Whether you beg or they gave us out of free will brotherly love. Do we need explanations? Just thank them for their kind gesture and test the drug on the dying corona patients and let's move ahead.

abi o, what we want is solution, Nigerians too should be patient, even if we bought it directly, is it now a crime to try out a solution?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Covid-19: Nigeria Didn’t Ask Madagascar For Cure, They Gave Us ― FG by NaijaTogether: 9:25am On May 15, 2020
Stay safe! shocked

Re: Covid-19: Nigeria Didn’t Ask Madagascar For Cure, They Gave Us ― FG by Seedung(m): 9:26am On May 15, 2020
You didn't ask but u collected when they gave u without refusing it.

1 Like

Re: Covid-19: Nigeria Didn’t Ask Madagascar For Cure, They Gave Us ― FG by jovijovi: 9:30am On May 15, 2020
Hmmmmmmm. Don't know what to say.

Pls. Check my signature for your original and affordable waist trainer and other body shapers. We deliver Nationwide.
Re: Covid-19: Nigeria Didn’t Ask Madagascar For Cure, They Gave Us ― FG by DJMCOTTY(m): 9:30am On May 15, 2020
Beg or not lets get this shit out of the way first.I mean whoever is bothered on how or who the cure is coming from must be insane .cure should be first priority. Who doesn't beg? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Covid-19: Nigeria Didn’t Ask Madagascar For Cure, They Gave Us ― FG by aviazuva: 9:30am On May 15, 2020
Is Naija not paying for the drugs?
Re: Covid-19: Nigeria Didn’t Ask Madagascar For Cure, They Gave Us ― FG by Nharncygrace(f): 9:32am On May 15, 2020
boman2014:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/05/covid-19-we-didnt-ask-madagascar-for-cure-they-gave-us-fg/

This corona issue has turned to politics...I think they don’t want to cure it so that they’ll get more money from the fg

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Covid-19: Nigeria Didn’t Ask Madagascar For Cure, They Gave Us ― FG by Farki: 9:35am On May 15, 2020
Re: Covid-19: Nigeria Didn’t Ask Madagascar For Cure, They Gave Us ― FG by Masterbrave: 9:36am On May 15, 2020
does it mean our home herbal doctors didn't beg the Federal Government for petronize?mmmmm I laughed, cause our parents told us of our neighbors beg us to eat their food we should reject it!!! is it everything FG go import?
Re: Covid-19: Nigeria Didn’t Ask Madagascar For Cure, They Gave Us ― FG by kcubani: 9:38am On May 15, 2020
What do we want as a country,do they know that people are sick,and dying, I know if Madagascar is to be the least western country we will not give a fuse, no a claimed solution is here and some stupid local, unserious, lazy and good for nothing miscreants want to use propoganda and dash the golden opportunity to the detriment of those that are sick.
FG please go ahead and airlift the drugs. People are dying and more are getting sick by the day.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Covid-19: Nigeria Didn’t Ask Madagascar For Cure, They Gave Us ― FG by pretyval: 9:39am On May 15, 2020
Why you collect? Judas Iscarriot and Peter combine
Re: Covid-19: Nigeria Didn’t Ask Madagascar For Cure, They Gave Us ― FG by Xpol: 9:42am On May 15, 2020
Wiifesnatcher:
Nigerians get big Problem o. you abuse and tell the Government to consider Madagascar's Syrup, they did and you're still complaining about home nonsense

even America won't hesitate to request for the syrub if they found it as a temporary cure for their citizens

don't discourage this syrup from test here
I tire oh, the most difficult people to please in this world are Nigerians. People were shouting up and down that the FG should bury their pride and order for covic organic and now story has changed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Covid-19: Nigeria Didn’t Ask Madagascar For Cure, They Gave Us ― FG by Godmercy(m): 9:45am On May 15, 2020
What a shamelees and senselees goverment we have in nigeria that can not produse a single tablet to save their people but recieve billion of dorlar from western world still have no shame tha madagaska donate the herp druge that can easyley produse in your backyard

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Covid-19: Nigeria Didn’t Ask Madagascar For Cure, They Gave Us ― FG by silverlinen(m): 9:45am On May 15, 2020
Must everything in Zoogeria come in form of propaganda? Nigeria's govt is full of hypocrites and fools..... Accept the fact that u begged for it, you're busy down playing the essence and effort of the Madagascan govt and cure
Hypocrism at it's highest level..and from the so call giant of africa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Covid-19: Nigeria Didn’t Ask Madagascar For Cure, They Gave Us ― FG by Femeto: 9:46am On May 15, 2020
Whether they gave you or you asked them doesn't matter a proactive government should have been looking for solutions as soon as possible.

1 Like

Re: Covid-19: Nigeria Didn’t Ask Madagascar For Cure, They Gave Us ― FG by Temptee101(m): 9:53am On May 15, 2020
babyfaceafrica:
Lie lie government.. They gave you.. Because you are who?.. The Tortoise of Africa
grin grin grin

This is a govt like no other.
Re: Covid-19: Nigeria Didn’t Ask Madagascar For Cure, They Gave Us ― FG by bkool7(m): 9:53am On May 15, 2020
If it's the cure and prevention who say you should not beg or crawl if need be?

Anything and everything from anywhere that can work is welcomed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Covid-19: Nigeria Didn’t Ask Madagascar For Cure, They Gave Us ― FG by Jabioro: 9:53am On May 15, 2020
This a completed nonsense speech,this of unnecessary but argument,this is of irrelevant.People are dying,real deaths are tormenting,hunger are threatening,jobs are being lose daily and government treasury are getting decimated.. You're here raising egos..we solution whatever way it comes...
Re: Covid-19: Nigeria Didn’t Ask Madagascar For Cure, They Gave Us ― FG by mira4u: 9:54am On May 15, 2020
So what is wrong if we ask for it?
Re: Covid-19: Nigeria Didn’t Ask Madagascar For Cure, They Gave Us ― FG by DECENCY3: 10:04am On May 15, 2020
Imagine this! They gave you as per what!!!!

Shame on you guys. Save your face.

This might continue to happen until the youths finally become the leaders of "TOMORROW"
Re: Covid-19: Nigeria Didn’t Ask Madagascar For Cure, They Gave Us ― FG by Abyima(m): 10:09am On May 15, 2020
I laugh in Swahili. I carry yansh for Nigerian leaders oo. Companion of fools.
Re: Covid-19: Nigeria Didn’t Ask Madagascar For Cure, They Gave Us ― FG by SmartyPants(m): 10:10am On May 15, 2020
Amotolongbo:
Is it only me finding what the SGF, Boss Mustapha, saying incoherent and blabbering like a year old baby?

How did we end up having these acerebral leaders?

Well, their head Buhari is a breathing Mannequin anyway

Which part of his statement is really incoherent?
Re: Covid-19: Nigeria Didn’t Ask Madagascar For Cure, They Gave Us ― FG by fred262: 10:12am On May 15, 2020
Madagascar spend their money to produced the drugs and airlifted it to other African countries free of charge...

The question is:
where is the Covid-19 Organic herbal medicine?

The herbal drugs done waka since, the medicine is strictly for politicians Lol cheesy
Re: Covid-19: Nigeria Didn’t Ask Madagascar For Cure, They Gave Us ― FG by Jerchance: 10:14am On May 15, 2020
Disgraceful leaders!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Can't Sleep For More Than 3 Hours At Night And I'm Losing Weight / Stop Calling It 'gap Teeth' Or 'open Teeth, See The Real Name For It / Monica Eimunjeze Appointed As NAFDAC Acting DG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.