Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,398 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

Covid-19: Nigeria Didn’t Ask Madagascar For Cure, They Gave Us ― FG - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Covid-19: Nigeria Didn’t Ask Madagascar For Cure, They Gave Us ― FG (26605 Views)

COVID-19: FG Deploys Nigerian Researchers To Search For Cure / COVID-19: Nigeria Confirms Five New Cases, Total Now 51 / Contact Me For Cure Against Staphylococcus Aureus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Covid-19: Nigeria Didn’t Ask Madagascar For Cure, They Gave Us ― FG by lograr(m): 10:25am On May 15, 2020
citygarden:
Nigerians we get many problem, you tell the government to request for the syrup, they did. You still asking them again did they beg for it? If that’s the only cure for now. Why can’t we even beg for it. t least we will survive. This Our pride will not get us anywhere. Let the government do their job. The government even have time to answer such question.

The Government is not the problem of Nigeria but the people. When the Government do the wrong thing the people will fight. When they do right thing they will still fight. What a shame.

1 Like

Re: Covid-19: Nigeria Didn’t Ask Madagascar For Cure, They Gave Us ― FG by mauchiz: 10:26am On May 15, 2020
bkool7:
If it's the cure and prevention who say you should not beg or crawl if need be?

Anything and everything from anywhere that can work is welcomed

Thank you

People are dying of sickness, hunger, depression and joblessness, Buhari and his cohorts are busy arguing for who begged and did not beg.
All these arguments are not necessary, what we need is solution and how to move forward as a country, get the sick cured, start building and diversifying our economy from crude oil sales.

Im tired of this government.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Covid-19: Nigeria Didn’t Ask Madagascar For Cure, They Gave Us ― FG by Uckroot: 10:31am On May 15, 2020
The action of these parents will make you question your own parents that belong in their generation.
So let me get this straight....you begged Elon musk online for ventilators....but you didn’t beg Madagascar for the actual (said) cure for the corona itself.

How bad can dvmbphuckery get

1 Like

Re: Covid-19: Nigeria Didn’t Ask Madagascar For Cure, They Gave Us ― FG by Horus(m): 10:33am On May 15, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6MALoUuGDF8

Madagascar COVID-19 Remedy: Buhari Order Importation To Nigeria
Re: Covid-19: Nigeria Didn’t Ask Madagascar For Cure, They Gave Us ― FG by Gabbriell: 10:36am On May 15, 2020
Is it bad to beg for something that can save the lives of your people.

Sometime I wonder the type of people representing us as a nation

1 Like

Re: Covid-19: Nigeria Didn’t Ask Madagascar For Cure, They Gave Us ― FG by omoadeleye(m): 10:45am On May 15, 2020
Whatever

1 Like

Re: Covid-19: Nigeria Didn’t Ask Madagascar For Cure, They Gave Us ― FG by Adedayoajayi014: 10:46am On May 15, 2020
I pray never to come to this country in the next world. I always have headache when someone mention Nigeria beside me...

1 Like

Re: Covid-19: Nigeria Didn’t Ask Madagascar For Cure, They Gave Us ― FG by elonize(m): 10:46am On May 15, 2020
KINGBEN1:
Join in
I no get laptop, na der d wahala dey
Re: Covid-19: Nigeria Didn’t Ask Madagascar For Cure, They Gave Us ― FG by Spice1: 10:52am On May 15, 2020
They gave YOU.....

SHAME ON YOU ! ! !
Re: Covid-19: Nigeria Didn’t Ask Madagascar For Cure, They Gave Us ― FG by SeriouslySense(m): 10:56am On May 15, 2020
Exactly, I wonder why we think we are better than other Africa countries, yet other African countries with the little they have are becomming much better than our country. if that drug came from uk, they will beg to have.
Kingpele:
grin to preside over this country is a very big burden... If not for the fame, power and wealth the president acquire by virtue of been in authority.... Our citizens are one of the most unique set of people, hard to please, with negative mindset. we are talking about stopping this virus from spreading by all means, u still see people complaining cos is from a follow African country , if it was given by the other race, it will be celebrated . Africans should learn to love themselves, and appreciate their own people and EXPLOITS...
Re: Covid-19: Nigeria Didn’t Ask Madagascar For Cure, They Gave Us ― FG by Playermayweda(m): 11:06am On May 15, 2020
Na so dey form Big boy upon wetin u no get
Re: Covid-19: Nigeria Didn’t Ask Madagascar For Cure, They Gave Us ― FG by Bahamas95(m): 11:10am On May 15, 2020
Shameless bast*rds

Re: Covid-19: Nigeria Didn’t Ask Madagascar For Cure, They Gave Us ― FG by DonMekino(m): 11:23am On May 15, 2020
where are the Chinese doctors?
Re: Covid-19: Nigeria Didn’t Ask Madagascar For Cure, They Gave Us ― FG by davidtemi(m): 11:25am On May 15, 2020
Are dis ones even think we are stupid ni
Re: Covid-19: Nigeria Didn’t Ask Madagascar For Cure, They Gave Us ― FG by DEADALIVE: 11:40am On May 15, 2020
Over hype na im kill 2020...Nigeria humble oooo you are no longer giant of africa.
Re: Covid-19: Nigeria Didn’t Ask Madagascar For Cure, They Gave Us ― FG by dederocs(m): 11:56am On May 15, 2020
Lets change our thinking, continuos lockdown is a lazy solution with grave effects, let us bring our researchers, traditional medicine practitioners and biologists together, lets find cure, not playing politics and destroying the economy and well being of Nigerians via lockdown...for now enforce social distancing and face masks/hand sanitising systems.

People elect and pay politicians to do critical thinking, to employ core problem solving skills for a better, more prosperous society, and to properly manage the common wealth. These politicians should work/think and use regulations...lockdown times have passed, it was effective at the initial, to give the world time to understand the virus, and design ways of dealing with it, and managing the patients, now is the time to live with it, we all heard what WHO said undecided
Re: Covid-19: Nigeria Didn’t Ask Madagascar For Cure, They Gave Us ― FG by spacestar(f): 12:08pm On May 15, 2020
Re: Covid-19: Nigeria Didn’t Ask Madagascar For Cure, They Gave Us ― FG by jarx: 12:08pm On May 15, 2020
ego at play
Re: Covid-19: Nigeria Didn’t Ask Madagascar For Cure, They Gave Us ― FG by Nobody: 12:47pm On May 15, 2020
Nigerians are very arrogant and ungrateful.An African country decided to assist you in fighting a virus that the vaccine cannot be developed even in world power countries and all you can do is condemn the benevolent gesture.What have your own doctors and scientists invent?
Re: Covid-19: Nigeria Didn’t Ask Madagascar For Cure, They Gave Us ― FG by hope4nigeria(m): 12:57pm On May 15, 2020
JAOS:

grow up babyface
you grow down ancient old face.
Re: Covid-19: Nigeria Didn’t Ask Madagascar For Cure, They Gave Us ― FG by Charly68: 1:51pm On May 15, 2020
Honestly ,real drug in the village in those days comes as gift ..when a man is sick to the point of death and luckily stumble on somebody who knows the cure,he would just give you the cure without asking for anything and the moment you try the drug,you will appreciate God for meeting such a fellow. Very soon the conutry will say thank you to Madagascar for the free drug they gave us
Re: Covid-19: Nigeria Didn’t Ask Madagascar For Cure, They Gave Us ― FG by Priwillo: 3:59pm On May 15, 2020
This is something Nigeria will never do for them
Re: Covid-19: Nigeria Didn’t Ask Madagascar For Cure, They Gave Us ― FG by Pat081: 4:58pm On May 15, 2020
I hav nt hear anytin for daddy liar since all this days hope daddy is doing fine
Re: Covid-19: Nigeria Didn’t Ask Madagascar For Cure, They Gave Us ― FG by knowhowk: 7:21pm On May 15, 2020
Gabbriell:
Is it bad to beg for something that can save the lives of your people.

Sometime I wonder the type of people representing us as a nation
Imagine !
Re: Covid-19: Nigeria Didn’t Ask Madagascar For Cure, They Gave Us ― FG by litaninja(m): 7:44pm On May 15, 2020
Lmao Only that, in 6 months, on this same site, there will be another headline saying 5BN was spent on getting agbo from Madagascar. Werey.
Re: Covid-19: Nigeria Didn’t Ask Madagascar For Cure, They Gave Us ― FG by smatme(m): 7:50pm On May 15, 2020
We no ask them

Na dem gave us.

All na dsame
Re: Covid-19: Nigeria Didn’t Ask Madagascar For Cure, They Gave Us ― FG by YemyTemmy: 8:47pm On May 15, 2020
In two months time when we go to restaurants we will be hearing something like," ekaete!! Give me a plate of Eba and two bottles of covid syrup", you get Madagascar own, or ghana
Re: Covid-19: Nigeria Didn’t Ask Madagascar For Cure, They Gave Us ― FG by IJEYdiamond(f): 10:05pm On May 15, 2020
FG..... Ahhhhhh!!!... So Madagascar just gave you like that.... whether its the herbal drink or sample or formula or what the solution is made from...

They are distributing for free... Ehee!! FG... you didn't go to knock at their door... abi undecided... FG Madagascar just woke up and said i want to dash naija their herbal drink..

Kai Federal government of Nigeria... na wa ooo.
Re: Covid-19: Nigeria Didn’t Ask Madagascar For Cure, They Gave Us ― FG by IJEYdiamond(f): 10:07pm On May 15, 2020
ArmaniUhuru:
Nigeria is just a waste of space in world map.

So because they have gotten clue about the Madagascar herbal drugs, they now want to show their true hypocrisy.

For 2 months, the so called giant of Africa couldn’t come up with any tangible solution. Now they want to discredit the Madagascar herbal drugs.

Madagascar is the new Face of Africa. Haters can go and die.

Geez!!
Re: Covid-19: Nigeria Didn’t Ask Madagascar For Cure, They Gave Us ― FG by zexy2030(m): 11:55pm On May 15, 2020
can we have the truth from u once oga lie Mohammed?
Re: Covid-19: Nigeria Didn’t Ask Madagascar For Cure, They Gave Us ― FG by Nobody: 12:41am On May 16, 2020
Swallow your pride and accept it. At least African has done something that WHO has not been able to do

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Can't Sleep For More Than 3 Hours At Night And I'm Losing Weight / A Cure For Malaria? / Monica Eimunjeze Appointed As NAFDAC Acting DG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.