Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,020 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:14 PM

What Stupid Thing Did You Do In The Past That Crack You Up When You Remember? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Stupid Thing Did You Do In The Past That Crack You Up When You Remember? (1609 Views)

This Stupid Mentality In Ceremonies. / What Hurtful Thing Did Your Parent Ever Done To You That You Will Never Forget / Woman Divorces Husband 3 Minutes After Marriage In Kuwait For Calling Her Stupid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Stupid Thing Did You Do In The Past That Crack You Up When You Remember? by adoreyou(m): 9:13am On May 15, 2020
One faithful sunday after church service, me and a friend were walking by when we saw a neckchain on d floor.omo,we don hammer oh(so i thought)so we approach aboki to buy(we had like #5000 in mind)lady& gentlemen,aboki buy am for #100. kai,man don suffer

1 Like

Re: What Stupid Thing Did You Do In The Past That Crack You Up When You Remember? by Davash222(m): 9:15am On May 15, 2020
I once loved a Nigerian girl.
Re: What Stupid Thing Did You Do In The Past That Crack You Up When You Remember? by extol1(m): 9:16am On May 15, 2020
still thinking
Re: What Stupid Thing Did You Do In The Past That Crack You Up When You Remember? by adoreyou(m): 9:18am On May 15, 2020
Davash222:
I once loved a Nigerian girl.

What is your beef with Nigerian girls?

1 Like

Re: What Stupid Thing Did You Do In The Past That Crack You Up When You Remember? by Nobody: 9:19am On May 15, 2020
Swallowed spider thinking I would transform into a Spiderman, lol

2 Likes

Re: What Stupid Thing Did You Do In The Past That Crack You Up When You Remember? by BankyGee(m): 9:22am On May 15, 2020
During my Sec. school days, SS1 to be precise, I remember when me and my friend used to hide in a bush at the back of the school hall when it's time for FCS.

One fateful day, our security man was patrolling that area holding his gun, he passed us so I chuckled, hitting my friend on his shoulder. I thought he heard a sound, he pointed his gun to the direction. I jumped up and started shouting with my two hands up, "Oga abeg na student, na student, na student" grin

He took us to the Principal's office and I chop beating wey my P-man never beat me before grin

Till today, if I remember that day ehn, maka no talk grin

3 Likes

Re: What Stupid Thing Did You Do In The Past That Crack You Up When You Remember? by donbachi(m): 9:23am On May 15, 2020
Been hearing lagos lagos everytime..i just enter car from ph to lagos.join nite bus dat same day back to ph.

6 Likes

Re: What Stupid Thing Did You Do In The Past That Crack You Up When You Remember? by Davash222(m): 9:28am On May 15, 2020
donbachi:
Been hearing lagos lagos everytime..i just enter car from ph to lagos.join nite bus dat same day back to ph.
Seeing is believing.
Shey, they didn't do you 'This is Lagos'

4 Likes

Re: What Stupid Thing Did You Do In The Past That Crack You Up When You Remember? by adoreyou(m): 9:35am On May 15, 2020
donbachi:
Sorry,can i call you AbdulLAI?

7 Likes

Re: What Stupid Thing Did You Do In The Past That Crack You Up When You Remember? by internationalman(m): 9:35am On May 15, 2020
Forgetting to remove condom from my prick after sex with one runs girl.

Only for my real girl to discover it when she wanted to give me head..
Re: What Stupid Thing Did You Do In The Past That Crack You Up When You Remember? by illicit(m): 9:41am On May 15, 2020
internationalman:
Forgetting to remove condom from my prick after sex with one runs girl.

Only for my real girl to discover it when she wanted to give me head..
hmmmm Baba o

1 Like

Re: What Stupid Thing Did You Do In The Past That Crack You Up When You Remember? by Babyforever(f): 9:42am On May 15, 2020
Was when i visit a certain guy asking me out after cleaning cooking and doing the nasty only for him to open his dirty mouth and say " you try in fact you too sweet the man wey go marry you go enjoy " That was when i knew he was actually a clown even though my friends warned me about him i never listen i just angrily carry my bag and left i delete his his no. after was sad

2 Likes

Re: What Stupid Thing Did You Do In The Past That Crack You Up When You Remember? by hinere(m): 9:47am On May 15, 2020
Re: What Stupid Thing Did You Do In The Past That Crack You Up When You Remember? by donbachi(m): 9:55am On May 15, 2020
Davash222:

Seeing is believing.
Shey, they didn't do you 'This is Lagos'
no oo..my own head no correct dat year
Re: What Stupid Thing Did You Do In The Past That Crack You Up When You Remember? by Davash222(m): 9:59am On May 15, 2020
donbachi:
no oo..my own head no correct dat year
Just say you're lucky..

Lagos no even send if your head correct or not.. They will litter you if they want to litter.
Re: What Stupid Thing Did You Do In The Past That Crack You Up When You Remember? by ObaOfUyo: 10:01am On May 15, 2020
Like if you drove down here to read lies grin

1 Like

Re: What Stupid Thing Did You Do In The Past That Crack You Up When You Remember? by Nobody: 10:04am On May 15, 2020
Treated everyone the way I wanted to be treated. Long story short, I’ve learnt to have as little interaction with people as possible, and then treat them how I think they deserve.

1 Like

Re: What Stupid Thing Did You Do In The Past That Crack You Up When You Remember? by donbachi(m): 10:07am On May 15, 2020
Davash222:

Just say you're lucky..

Lagos no even send if your head correct or not.. They will litter you if they want to litter.
maybe.
Re: What Stupid Thing Did You Do In The Past That Crack You Up When You Remember? by Yustash001(m): 10:13am On May 15, 2020
I once approached a lady.....without discuss anything with her before

I told her "I want to marry you"
Re: What Stupid Thing Did You Do In The Past That Crack You Up When You Remember? by bestabigaelever(f): 12:23pm On May 15, 2020
Gave money to a boyfriend
I was taking care of him like I was his mother
From efo riro to catfish pepper soup
I thought I have seen husband
marriage on my head then

Whenever I remember, I always laugh out load

1 Like

Re: What Stupid Thing Did You Do In The Past That Crack You Up When You Remember? by DonroxyII: 2:35pm On May 15, 2020
Babyforever:
Was when i visit a certain guy asking me out after cleaning cooking and doing the nasty only for him to open his dirty mouth and say " you try in fact you too sweet the man wey go marry you go enjoy " That was when i knew he was actually a clown even though my friends warned me about him i never listen i just angrily carry my bag and left i delete his his no. after was sad
Is this a stupid thing ?? ... it shouldn't crack u up though cheesy
Re: What Stupid Thing Did You Do In The Past That Crack You Up When You Remember? by Babyforever(f): 2:46pm On May 15, 2020
DonroxyII:
Is this a stupid thing ?? ... it shouldn't crack u up though cheesy
I can see you fall in line with him
Re: What Stupid Thing Did You Do In The Past That Crack You Up When You Remember? by chii8(f): 2:53pm On May 15, 2020
On my first day at University, a guy called me;"hey, babygirl, I love you...."na so I pick race.My mum earlier told me that if a boy touches me, I will get pregnant,so I thought I was about getting pregnant.I really thank God for the christain campus fellowship that picked my naive self on my first week at University,if not,I wouldn't have known what would have become of me.

3 Likes

Re: What Stupid Thing Did You Do In The Past That Crack You Up When You Remember? by Mizwisdom(f): 2:58pm On May 15, 2020
grin
Re: What Stupid Thing Did You Do In The Past That Crack You Up When You Remember? by DonroxyII: 3:08pm On May 15, 2020
As Ilorin Boy, I used to cry about Lagos as a kid because we once lived at Idi-Iroko and I remember Gala (No Gala in Ilorin in early 90s) ... I would cry, cry and cry ...

Later as a teen, My lagosians friends would visit during Ileya and crack stories about Lagos and smartness ... I would go inside and cry , cry ,cry ...

Am Express on NTA too and Kaakaki the voice of Africa on AIT will draw my emotions while playing the sound in my head ...

After Secondary school, I went to live in Lagos and I hate everything therein .... I was like "Mumu you, see wetin u crycry about all through your childhood ..... The first day I passed through Oshodi under bridge to link Orile on my way to Mile2-Badagry .... I nearly shit my pant despite being with my Aunty ....

see dirty, darkish and strong reddish-Yellowed eye bros everywhere ... I felt they already called us while my aunty was just walking on with me clutching to her hands as if my entire life depended on it grin ....

anytime I visit Lagos now, na to fall sick ooo ... Bad roads and the holdup no be here .... it's been a while I saw two people fighting on the road until Berger last year ....

I said Roxy, Welcome to Lagos again.

1 Like

Re: What Stupid Thing Did You Do In The Past That Crack You Up When You Remember? by DonroxyII: 3:16pm On May 15, 2020
Babyforever:
I can see you fall in line with him
Helping your friend is not stupid .... Think about it ... grin
Re: What Stupid Thing Did You Do In The Past That Crack You Up When You Remember? by Babyforever(f): 3:59pm On May 15, 2020
DonroxyII:
Helping your friend is not stupid .... Think about it ... grin
I hear you
Re: What Stupid Thing Did You Do In The Past That Crack You Up When You Remember? by DanDeeBoss(m): 5:02pm On May 15, 2020
Yustash001:
I once approached a lady.....without discuss anything with her before

I told her "I want to marry you"
Wow cheesycheesy
Re: What Stupid Thing Did You Do In The Past That Crack You Up When You Remember? by lanibi(f): 5:04pm On May 15, 2020
I received a call from my ex one day about 15 mins to 4pm to send him money via bank deposit that day (he's traveling the following day)... As per mumu wey love turn me into, naso I start to dey panic o. I rushed down to the bank and started begging the gate man to allow me enter. Laz laz dude didn't travel the following day.

Whenever I remember ehn, I just dey laugh at my gullible self grin
##############

I went to sleep at a friend's room so I won't sleep off cos I planned being the first to wish a friend " Happy Birthday". Immediately it was 12am, I pulled the call through only for the celebrant to pick up to tell me, "Please call me back... I want to be the first to wish a birthday mate of mine too"

Mehn I just weak for body.

Chai!

3 Likes

Re: What Stupid Thing Did You Do In The Past That Crack You Up When You Remember? by CastingCrowns(f): 5:27pm On May 15, 2020
I crushed on a guy for 11 years.. refusing to wake up and smell the coffee that the love was unrequited.. I took anything he dished because I felt If I was eager to please like a lap dog he would have mercy and look my way, he blatantly told me he delights in mind games and was playing it on me it was pathetic.. when my moment of epiphany came and I looked back at all the nonsense I took and did just to be noticed by him I just laugh.. 'love' smh.
Re: What Stupid Thing Did You Do In The Past That Crack You Up When You Remember? by piroux(f): 6:45pm On May 15, 2020
CastingCrowns:
I crushed on a guy for 11 years.. refusing to wake up and smell the coffee that the love was unrequited.. I took anything he dished because I felt If I was eager to please like a lap dog he would have mercy and look my way, he blatantly told me he delights in mind games and was playing it on me it was pathetic.. when my moment of epiphany came and I looked back at all the nonsense I took and did just to be noticed by him I just laugh.. 'love' smh.

shocked shocked
Re: What Stupid Thing Did You Do In The Past That Crack You Up When You Remember? by Usorohtheman(m): 8:06pm On May 15, 2020
I fell in love with a girl but I didn't know I was in love. I still don't understand what happened to me.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fenugreek & Flax Seeds For Every Family / No Sex Before Marriage ( I'm Taking A Break) / How Do Men Sleep With Same Pussy For Years Giving Birth To 1,2,3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.