Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,285 members, 7,811,847 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:07 PM

Major Oil Rich Cities Around The World- PICTURES - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Major Oil Rich Cities Around The World- PICTURES (2624 Views)

10 Most Visited Cities Around The World In 2018 / 27 cities around the world where expats are happy, rents are affordable / The Crazy Way Nigerians Have Colonized London And Other Cities Around The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Major Oil Rich Cities Around The World- PICTURES by onomefm(f): 2:00pm On May 15, 2020
Houston- Texas

1 Like

Re: Major Oil Rich Cities Around The World- PICTURES by onomefm(f): 2:00pm On May 15, 2020
Dubai- UAE

Re: Major Oil Rich Cities Around The World- PICTURES by onomefm(f): 2:00pm On May 15, 2020
Port Harcourt- Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Major Oil Rich Cities Around The World- PICTURES by onomefm(f): 2:01pm On May 15, 2020
Kuwait

Re: Major Oil Rich Cities Around The World- PICTURES by onomefm(f): 2:02pm On May 15, 2020
Saudi Arabia

Re: Major Oil Rich Cities Around The World- PICTURES by Seerade029: 2:03pm On May 15, 2020
Port Harcourt/yenoga/asaba are disgrace to oil cities outside Africa angry

5 Likes

Re: Major Oil Rich Cities Around The World- PICTURES by onomefm(f): 2:03pm On May 15, 2020
Tripoli- Libya

2 Likes

Re: Major Oil Rich Cities Around The World- PICTURES by TheSourcerer: 2:08pm On May 15, 2020
Hmm
Re: Major Oil Rich Cities Around The World- PICTURES by BranddesignerH: 2:09pm On May 15, 2020
African Leaders needs to return back to God. Especially Nigeria

Abeg joor I will Design a Professional Logo for your Product or Services for 2500 Only. Please see my signature.
Re: Major Oil Rich Cities Around The World- PICTURES by Smithkafors(m): 2:15pm On May 15, 2020
Seerade029:
How do you mean?,next you visit Abuja,Lagos and any other state, know it's oil money being made use of.Buhari and amaechi is using naija oil money to build railway to daura that is not of any economic benefit to Nigeria neglecting SS/SE.Till we get it right, Nigeria will always remain stagnant!

4 Likes

Re: Major Oil Rich Cities Around The World- PICTURES by IGBOSON1: 2:28pm On May 15, 2020
Smithkafors:

How do you mean?,next you visit Abuja,Lagos and any other state, know it's oil money being made use of.Buhari and amaechi is using naija oil money to build railway to daura that is not of any economic benefit to Nigeria neglecting SS/SE.Till we get it right, Nigeria will always remain stagnant!

You’ll grow grey hairs on your chest waiting for Nigeria to get it right!

5 Likes

Re: Major Oil Rich Cities Around The World- PICTURES by horsepower102: 2:32pm On May 15, 2020
Op the money that would have been used to develop Portharcourt and Warri into modern cities went to LAGOS and ABUJA. This is a statement of fact yet some people see Igbo domination in their dreams.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Major Oil Rich Cities Around The World- PICTURES by jadejay: 2:32pm On May 15, 2020
Seerade029:

Actually, Nigeria is a disgrace, cos we all know where the oil money goes

3 Likes

Re: Major Oil Rich Cities Around The World- PICTURES by nengibo: 2:34pm On May 15, 2020
Is there any city in Nigeria that can compare with these

1 Like

Re: Major Oil Rich Cities Around The World- PICTURES by Ningen(m): 2:39pm On May 15, 2020
You know that feeling when you're eating your sweet rice & suddenly, you chew one big stone?

That's exactly how I felt seeing Port-Harcourt!!

11 Likes

Re: Major Oil Rich Cities Around The World- PICTURES by SweetJoystick(m): 2:44pm On May 15, 2020
E no go better for every person that has governed Nigeria, if them don die thier souls no go ever rest. Who cursed Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Major Oil Rich Cities Around The World- PICTURES by Lyydia(f): 2:46pm On May 15, 2020
O Nigeria.
Where is thy glory
Re: Major Oil Rich Cities Around The World- PICTURES by Heffalump(m): 2:49pm On May 15, 2020
It is a shame to be called a Nigerian.

Our leaders ate our future yesterday.

3 Likes

Re: Major Oil Rich Cities Around The World- PICTURES by Asuito7(m): 2:54pm On May 15, 2020
How I wish Niger delta should have 100% control over their resources(oil and gas especially), then their cities would be close to these ones.

Rather there are begging for 13% out of something nature has blessed them in their own soil....smh angry

4 Likes

Re: Major Oil Rich Cities Around The World- PICTURES by Nobody: 3:03pm On May 15, 2020
Nigeria's Demonic Political elites go to Dubai regularly, you would think that would inspire them to better their country angry

1 Like

Re: Major Oil Rich Cities Around The World- PICTURES by HeadShot: 3:12pm On May 15, 2020
One Nigeria is a curse..

God punish all those who had a hand in this conglomeration

2 Likes

Re: Major Oil Rich Cities Around The World- PICTURES by HeadShot: 3:13pm On May 15, 2020
MelaninSkinGirl:
Nigeria's Demonic Political elites go to Dubai regularly, you would think that would inspire them to better their country angry

You think if they better their country
That Burutai would afford a double mansion there

1 Like

Re: Major Oil Rich Cities Around The World- PICTURES by Nobody: 3:18pm On May 15, 2020
HeadShot:

You think if they better their country
That Burutai would afford a double mansion there

All these global leaders have second/third homes in their countries, this keeps the money in their countries and generates wealth in their countries. Nigerian demonic elites are given away Nigerias wealth. This is very sad.

2 Likes

Re: Major Oil Rich Cities Around The World- PICTURES by PureGoldh(m): 3:18pm On May 15, 2020
Nice article...kudoz to the OP
Re: Major Oil Rich Cities Around The World- PICTURES by Nobody: 3:19pm On May 15, 2020
Even Tripoli that has been in war since Gaddafi passed looks better than any state in Nigeria. cry

4 Likes

Re: Major Oil Rich Cities Around The World- PICTURES by IGBOSON1: 3:50pm On May 15, 2020
Lyydia:
O Nigeria.

Where is thy glory

Check the dustbin!

3 Likes

Re: Major Oil Rich Cities Around The World- PICTURES by Exc2000: 3:52pm On May 15, 2020
Portharcourt isn't oil rich city, Nigeria isn't oil rich as well
Re: Major Oil Rich Cities Around The World- PICTURES by oyatz(m): 3:59pm On May 15, 2020
But you didn't tell us that Buhari is using crude oil money to build the 2nd Niger Bridge.

Smithkafors:

Re: Major Oil Rich Cities Around The World- PICTURES by oyatz(m): 4:02pm On May 15, 2020
Part of the money from the Niger-Delta are also been used to pay Federal allocations to Abia, Anambra, Enugu, Imo and Ebonyi States every month.

horsepower102:
Op the money that would have been used to develop Portharcourt and Warri into modern cities went to LAGOS and ABUJA. This is a statement of fact yet some people see Igbo domination in their dreams.
Re: Major Oil Rich Cities Around The World- PICTURES by olagbola45(m): 4:26pm On May 15, 2020
Asuito7:
How I wish Niger delta should have 100% control over their resources(oil and gas especially), then their cities would be close to these ones.

Rather there are begging for 13% out of something nature has blessed them in their own soil....smh angry

And what did they use d 13% to do? Sometimes ago bayelsa dey owe salary
Sometimes ago delta sef dey owe

Nddc is there lot of atrocities is going on in that ministry

Tell me if they use the little money right wont there b changes a bit

Bro wike dey chase out investors with his actions tell me whose fault now

3 Likes

Re: Major Oil Rich Cities Around The World- PICTURES by Asuito7(m): 5:27pm On May 15, 2020
olagbola45:

And what did they use d 13% to do? Sometimes ago bayelsa dey owe salary
Sometimes ago delta sef dey owe

Nddc is there lot of atrocities is going on in that ministry

Tell me if they use the little money right wont there b changes a bit

Bro wike dey chase out investors with his actions tell me whose fault now
am not talking about the corruption involved which you and I know is a general thing through out Nigeria in every level and arms of government, rather I am talking about their RIGHT to control what belongs to them 100%.

If you know the history of UAE you will know that despite corruption, a good leader can still develop his country.

All in all let them fight and control their oil and gas first then we will shook mouth in their corruption matter later.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

What You Should Know About LAGOS / Hotel Booking In Pretoria Without Payment How Can I Get It Done Or Booked / See What Arik Air Served Its Passengers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.