Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,463 members, 7,830,319 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:42 PM

Oppo Reno3 Pro Unboxing, First Impressions And Long Term Review + Price (photos) - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Oppo Reno3 Pro Unboxing, First Impressions And Long Term Review + Price (photos) (28752 Views)

How The 108 MEGAPIXELS Camera Performs On The Oppo Reno3 Pro By Fisayo Fosudo / 7 Things To Know About The New OPPO Reno3 & Reno3 Pro / Oppo Unveils Reno3 And Reno3 Pro In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oppo Reno3 Pro Unboxing, First Impressions And Long Term Review + Price (photos) by Staphylococcus: 7:36pm On May 15, 2020
Phone is dead on arrival.

How can you name a phone Reno, when a damned soul already bares Reno Omokri
Re: Oppo Reno3 Pro Unboxing, First Impressions And Long Term Review + Price (photos) by Nobody: 7:40pm On May 15, 2020
StrongandMighty:
people they use oppo phone true true?
honestly I'm yet to see someone using oppo
Their phone is massive.
I use Reno2 .
I used Huewai Y9 too find out at last that Oppo is the real king .
Re: Oppo Reno3 Pro Unboxing, First Impressions And Long Term Review + Price (photos) by kennyflames(m): 7:49pm On May 15, 2020
Calabar1stSon:
Phone wey I don use for dream tire! Wait! The phone screen break for the second image?

[img]http:///media/12-24-2016/E1c7QP.gif[/img]
This guy sef grin
Re: Oppo Reno3 Pro Unboxing, First Impressions And Long Term Review + Price (photos) by Dannonye(f): 7:59pm On May 15, 2020
Naijabad:
A bag of cement yields 45 blocks. A bag of cement costs 2200.

Then 200, 000 will give (200,000/2200)*45 = 4,091 blocks.

You will need 4, 000 block to build a 3 bedroom standard bungalow.

So, why will any reasonable human exchange a bungalow for a phone?

Priorities differ
Plus if you have the money why not
Re: Oppo Reno3 Pro Unboxing, First Impressions And Long Term Review + Price (photos) by Dannonye(f): 8:02pm On May 15, 2020
kingxsamz:

Free yourself from such mentality bro...

Very annoying mentality
Like the person didn't work for their money

1 Like

Re: Oppo Reno3 Pro Unboxing, First Impressions And Long Term Review + Price (photos) by ekensi01: 8:04pm On May 15, 2020
Only for the storage and front design any other thing for the phone no sweet me.
Re: Oppo Reno3 Pro Unboxing, First Impressions And Long Term Review + Price (photos) by DONFRANSKID(m): 8:05pm On May 15, 2020
StrongandMighty:
which model
OPPO R11 4gb ram 64gb rom
Re: Oppo Reno3 Pro Unboxing, First Impressions And Long Term Review + Price (photos) by StrongandMighty: 8:15pm On May 15, 2020
DONFRANSKID:
OPPO R11 4gb ram 64gb rom
okay ... I heard that their phone is always expensive
Re: Oppo Reno3 Pro Unboxing, First Impressions And Long Term Review + Price (photos) by StrongandMighty: 8:16pm On May 15, 2020
Henri8:
Wonderful. It's 8gig of Ram, 128gig of Rom.
mehn! the phone is massive
Re: Oppo Reno3 Pro Unboxing, First Impressions And Long Term Review + Price (photos) by Jefferyhi86(m): 8:20pm On May 15, 2020
OPPO to expensive
Re: Oppo Reno3 Pro Unboxing, First Impressions And Long Term Review + Price (photos) by 2tec(m): 9:04pm On May 15, 2020
Hello Friends,

Is the pandemic forcing your business to record losses?

Regardless of the industry/ sector that you operate in, we can help you to bounce back in fortunes!

At BaseAfrique, we assist businesses to reach their target market and make their customers handy via our IT Solutions (Applications).

Our technology is not only affordable but also negotiable!

Check my signature, let's get enterprising
Re: Oppo Reno3 Pro Unboxing, First Impressions And Long Term Review + Price (photos) by DONFRANSKID(m): 9:04pm On May 15, 2020
StrongandMighty:

Yes very expensive but it's cheaper when you shipped to Nigeria from China And also it's a very nice phone
Re: Oppo Reno3 Pro Unboxing, First Impressions And Long Term Review + Price (photos) by ARAGON22(m): 9:43pm On May 15, 2020
Endtime phone
Re: Oppo Reno3 Pro Unboxing, First Impressions And Long Term Review + Price (photos) by icankel: 10:59pm On May 15, 2020
wonder y all these company is unveiling there new products mostly at same time, and all looks same only with different name. could it they're all made in one company
Re: Oppo Reno3 Pro Unboxing, First Impressions And Long Term Review + Price (photos) by Bendent19: 2:39am On May 16, 2020
Overpriced
Re: Oppo Reno3 Pro Unboxing, First Impressions And Long Term Review + Price (photos) by keentola(m): 3:40am On May 16, 2020
StrongandMighty:
I am using it
Re: Oppo Reno3 Pro Unboxing, First Impressions And Long Term Review + Price (photos) by ogascomax: 5:37am On May 16, 2020
StrongandMighty:

I am using Oppo and my guys we have all Opporized... The phone is super good, crazy function, battery last long, when I say long I mean longer than you think..
Re: Oppo Reno3 Pro Unboxing, First Impressions And Long Term Review + Price (photos) by ogascomax: 5:42am On May 16, 2020
Dannonye:

Priorities differ

For your mind na that maths wey you calculate them take the build house. Start first tell me how far you don go later..
Re: Oppo Reno3 Pro Unboxing, First Impressions And Long Term Review + Price (photos) by moonert(f): 5:59am On May 16, 2020
Team Infinix ni mi. Budget and performance.

1 Like

Re: Oppo Reno3 Pro Unboxing, First Impressions And Long Term Review + Price (photos) by Benbelor(m): 10:28am On May 16, 2020
StrongandMighty:
People do dear

I can say I prefer Oppo to infinix and tecno.. it's even more expensive than 'em both.
Re: Oppo Reno3 Pro Unboxing, First Impressions And Long Term Review + Price (photos) by AceRoot(m): 10:40am On May 16, 2020
Naijabad:
A bag of cement yields 45 blocks. A bag of cement costs 2200.

Then 200, 000 will give (200,000/2200)*45 = 4,091 blocks.

You will need 4, 000 block to build a 3 bedroom standard bungalow.

So, why will any reasonable human exchange a bungalow for a phone?

..... did you say 45 blocks from a bag of cement ? Might as well just build with mud with straw mixed in .....
Re: Oppo Reno3 Pro Unboxing, First Impressions And Long Term Review + Price (photos) by Emmynation(m): 11:48am On May 16, 2020
Almost every review av seen

They downgrade a phone just to show how good the new ones are
Am not understanding
....they will do this to the reno3 pro when another one comes out
Check the last two pics

But y?
Re: Oppo Reno3 Pro Unboxing, First Impressions And Long Term Review + Price (photos) by wildlife9999(m): 12:50pm On May 16, 2020
does it have anti theft anti tracking in build apps if not that phone is trash
Re: Oppo Reno3 Pro Unboxing, First Impressions And Long Term Review + Price (photos) by Anowax(m): 4:47pm On May 16, 2020
Akaegwu:
How many tons of sand. You just mentioned only cement. If you are an civil engineer, the house you build will certainly collapse. A bag of cement yielding 45 blocks is just like ordinary egg
He intends to pack the same from the gutter infront of his house. I think that explains why he didn't include cost of sand (and labour) in his analysis
Re: Oppo Reno3 Pro Unboxing, First Impressions And Long Term Review + Price (photos) by MCIU5: 8:09pm On May 16, 2020
henry007:
Oppo Reno 3 Pro 'Auroral Blue' Review and Unboxing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zkcId6BeV10

Barely 6 months after the release of the Oppo Reno 2 series, Oppo released it's successor and it is only an incremental upgrade. Some might even prefer the Reno2 for its compatibility with GCAM. Mega Churches In Unites States

Oppo currently holds the fastest mobile phone charging speed record in the World and it's not a gimmick at all.

Reno 3 Pro(8GB/256GB) is priced at N209,000($475) while Reno 3(8GB/128GB) is priced retails for 159,000($360)

See screenshots from video below and camera comparison with the vanilla Reno 3.
Re: Oppo Reno3 Pro Unboxing, First Impressions And Long Term Review + Price (photos) by joeytrib: 3:55pm On May 25, 2020
Maybe you should start looking well!
StrongandMighty:
Re: Oppo Reno3 Pro Unboxing, First Impressions And Long Term Review + Price (photos) by joeytrib: 3:57pm On May 25, 2020
I hope you have built your bungalow though
Dannonye:

Priorities differ
Re: Oppo Reno3 Pro Unboxing, First Impressions And Long Term Review + Price (photos) by joeytrib: 3:59pm On May 25, 2020
Perhaps it's time to change to Team OPPO
moonert:
Team Infinix ni mi. Budget and performance.
Re: Oppo Reno3 Pro Unboxing, First Impressions And Long Term Review + Price (photos) by joeytrib: 4:01pm On May 25, 2020
Not true...it is reasonably priced considering the high-end features they come with.
StrongandMighty:

Re: Oppo Reno3 Pro Unboxing, First Impressions And Long Term Review + Price (photos) by techboss1313: 5:18pm On May 25, 2020
That's because you haven't used an OPPO phone before
Righteousness89:
As far as I am Concerned, No Phone like an iPhone

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Hate Glo Network....they Gave Me False Hope! / Pimping The Swagger ****s60v5 / 10 Reasons To Dump Apple Iphone For An Android Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.