Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,100 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:46 AM

Divorces/Broken Relationships:To GLOAT or Not To GLOAT? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Divorces/Broken Relationships:To GLOAT or Not To GLOAT? (1492 Views)

Houston Woman Divorces Her Brain Dead Husband, Then Adopts Him / Woman Divorces Her Husband Over Too Much Sex In Adamawa, Husband Appeals / Man Divorces Wife For Giving Birth To Too Many Children Like A ‘Rabbit’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Divorces/Broken Relationships:To GLOAT or Not To GLOAT? by KanwuliaExtra: 8:37pm On May 15, 2020
“Coughs coughs*

. . . . Then clears throat. grin

Yes o! I am guilty. If my marriage KRRRASHES, please feel free to LOL! grin

Wo! I am the last person that will gloat when mister fortune leaves misfortune in any marriage or relationship.

But gaaaaaash. There are just some people when they show up on or off NL ending up in “SplittsVille” I honestly say to myself “SERVES YOU RIGHT”! grin No apologies.

My marriage don pass 20 years and if e crash, I go help una celebrate on and off NL I swear! cheesy

Some NL couples come to mind. No one sweeeeeeet me pass than that Cougar/BABE mess of a money-for-love-scam scandal-thread. grin I never saw it coming. cheesy

Several others come to mind. . . Including my own online runz. Please, feel freeeeee to gloat at will, e go sweeeeeet me pass you to tell the tory I swear. As long as nor be LIE, I don’t kia. . . . cool

Trust me, SCANDAL na my baptismal name on and offline. Sooooo. . . . Please, share. cheesy

Now, back to topic. coolcoolcool

1 Like

Re: Divorces/Broken Relationships:To GLOAT or Not To GLOAT? by KanwuliaExtra: 8:38pm On May 15, 2020
1. WENDY! grin

This “POOO POOO” woman gets on MY LAST NERVE!

A woman that spent all her waking moment gossiping about others while her husband was busy phocking other women and sucking her DRYYYYY! grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_SlmuOAE_Y

2 Likes

Re: Divorces/Broken Relationships:To GLOAT or Not To GLOAT? by MagpieMonishaa: 8:41pm On May 15, 2020
My twin sister Kaamisha says hello from prison and asks what your motivation behind this thread is. grin

1 Like

Re: Divorces/Broken Relationships:To GLOAT or Not To GLOAT? by KanwuliaExtra: 8:43pm On May 15, 2020
MagpieMonishaa:
My twin sister Kaamisha says hello from prison and asks what your motivation behind this thread is. grin

Whaaaaaaat? shocked shocked shocked
Who imprisoned your TWINNY? shocked shocked shocked

For WHAT? undecided

My motivation for this thread is “that thread”! wink

When other WOMEN especially spend time gossiping about others and putting them down to make themselves feel better.

I keep burning satanic candles all over their lives! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Divorces/Broken Relationships:To GLOAT or Not To GLOAT? by MagpieMonishaa: 8:45pm On May 15, 2020
KanwuliaExtra:

Whaaaaaaat? shocked shocked shocked
Who imprisoned your TWINNY? shocked shocked shocked

For WHAT? undecided

Let it put this way, she is just bad at sarcasm. grin
Re: Divorces/Broken Relationships:To GLOAT or Not To GLOAT? by KanwuliaExtra: 8:49pm On May 15, 2020
MagpieMonishaa:

Let it put this way, she is just bad at sarcasm. grin

Well, we all learn.

There are certain IDs I wlll NEVER engage on or off NL. I have learned they serve no purpose but rife and strife! Unless they approach me FIRST. Or, they use other “fake ID” registered within the past 5 years. grin

She will learn also.

Las las , she go dey arrrrite!
Say a big hello. Just when I was beginning to “decode” her. wink

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Divorces/Broken Relationships:To GLOAT or Not To GLOAT? by MagpieMonishaa: 8:57pm On May 15, 2020
KanwuliaExtra:

Well, we all learn.

There are certain IDs I wlll NEVER engage on or off NL. I have learned they serve no purpose but rife and strife! Unless they approach me FIRST. Or, they use other “fake ID” registered within the past 5 years. grin

She will learn also.

Las las , she go dey arrrrite!
Say a big hello. Just when I was beginning to “decide” her. wink

To avoid them she will have to remember their monikers or notice that some are avoided by everyone like COVID-19. cheesy

It is well. Just another lockdown. cool

1 Like

Re: Divorces/Broken Relationships:To GLOAT or Not To GLOAT? by KanwuliaExtra: 9:00pm On May 15, 2020
MagpieMonishaa:

To avoid them she will have to remember their monikers or notice that some are avoided by everyone like COVID-19. cheesy

It is well. Just another lockdown. cool

No wahala. cheesy
Re: Divorces/Broken Relationships:To GLOAT or Not To GLOAT? by KanwuliaExtra: 9:04pm On May 15, 2020
This woman reminds me of one “NL Self-Appointed-Family-Therapist”. A self-righteous, sanctimonious PEDAGOGUE! Reeks of hypocrisy and never minds her phocking business! cheesy

A spiritual gossip with a mouth-piece shaped ONLY like the ANUS of her GOD! grin

The only difference is that this WENDY is a SECULAR gossip!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TLjY_3SLQV0

5 Likes

Re: Divorces/Broken Relationships:To GLOAT or Not To GLOAT? by MagpieMonishaa: 9:06pm On May 15, 2020
KanwuliaExtra:

My motivation for this thread is “that thread”! wink

When other WOMEN especially spend time gossiping about others and putting them down to make themselves feel better.

I keep burning satanic candles all over their lives! cheesy

LMAO grin
Re: Divorces/Broken Relationships:To GLOAT or Not To GLOAT? by KanwuliaExtra: 9:11pm On May 15, 2020
MagpieMonishaa:

LMAO grin

Hell hath no fury. . . . . Than a fellow woman scorned!

Lord help that bytch! kiss

1 Like

Re: Divorces/Broken Relationships:To GLOAT or Not To GLOAT? by Raalsalghul: 9:15pm On May 15, 2020
Mtchewww!

1 Share

Re: Divorces/Broken Relationships:To GLOAT or Not To GLOAT? by KanwuliaExtra: 9:18pm On May 15, 2020
Linda “YAM-Nyansh” Ike-Ji! cheesy

After gossiping about almost EVERYONE In Nollywood and beyond, the chicken came home to “ ROAST” finally.

Let me congratulate her again on being a mother. Soooooooo glad for her. Nigerians will only call her a BABY MAMMA from now on, as opposed to a “barren spinster”! grin

My Gasssh!

I could not get enough of her “sperm-TEIFING” tory.

Kei! Kei! Kei!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yIxnZL0sPZA

Re: Divorces/Broken Relationships:To GLOAT or Not To GLOAT? by TrollPolice001: 9:20pm On May 15, 2020
abeg make una give me full gist cheesy
Re: Divorces/Broken Relationships:To GLOAT or Not To GLOAT? by MagpieMonishaa: 9:25pm On May 15, 2020
KanwuliaExtra:

Hell hath no fury. . . . . Than a fellow woman scorned!

Lord help that bytch! kiss

I would respond but I don't have enough sisters and I don't know how to do this ...

[img]http:///view/screw-behind-bars-dog-bye-prison-gif-4843038.gif[/img]

grin
Re: Divorces/Broken Relationships:To GLOAT or Not To GLOAT? by KanwuliaExtra: 9:29pm On May 15, 2020
Sophia Tchidi Tchikere! Abi na Sophia Williams now? cheesy

Lawwwwd! What a babe. grin
Irritating for her FAKENESS! kiss
No wonder Tchidi dumped her.
I prefer NUELLA abeg. Kai!!! cry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WgDId4v1ikg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rlu6wku88Xc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M0WvEMzxO3Q

1 Like

Re: Divorces/Broken Relationships:To GLOAT or Not To GLOAT? by nautybride: 9:30pm On May 15, 2020
This one pass me, na gossip thread.
Re: Divorces/Broken Relationships:To GLOAT or Not To GLOAT? by KanwuliaExtra: 9:34pm On May 15, 2020
MagpieMonishaa:

I would respond but I don't have enough sisters and I don't know how to do this ...

[img]http:///view/screw-behind-bars-dog-bye-prison-gif-4843038.gif[/img]

grin

Enough sisters to do what? cheesy
You dey SQUEEEEZE thru gate to escape? ? ?
Re: Divorces/Broken Relationships:To GLOAT or Not To GLOAT? by KanwuliaExtra: 9:37pm On May 15, 2020
Chris and Anita Oyakhilome .
HYPOCRITES IN CHRIST! grin
Those who preach against adultery and engage in such “festivities”!

Chai!!! No shame at all.

1 Like

Re: Divorces/Broken Relationships:To GLOAT or Not To GLOAT? by MagpieMonishaa: 9:40pm On May 15, 2020
KanwuliaExtra:

Enough sisters to do what? cheesy

To represent ... cool
Too many people in prison can make you forget their names. embarassed
Let me do it in an organized manner with system and style.
I have been brainwashing Nairalanders since morning. grin
Re: Divorces/Broken Relationships:To GLOAT or Not To GLOAT? by sisisioge: 9:42pm On May 15, 2020
grin grin grin grin

This is going to be interesting. The coogar/babe monikers must have been NL celebs then o...their names always get called up when poo is about to hit the fan grin
Re: Divorces/Broken Relationships:To GLOAT or Not To GLOAT? by sisisioge: 9:43pm On May 15, 2020
KanwuliaExtra:
Chris Oyakhilome!

This guy had it coming...very unbalanced fellow! Glad she left him.

1 Like

Re: Divorces/Broken Relationships:To GLOAT or Not To GLOAT? by KanwuliaExtra: 9:44pm On May 15, 2020
MagpieMonishaa:

To represent ... cool
Too many people in prison can make you forget their names. embarassed
Let me do it in an organized manner with system and style.
I have been brainwashing Nairalanders since morning. grin

grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

I don’t understand this jail matter o.
Never did. Just weird.
Anyway, stop brainwashing.
Not good for your cyber health. grin
Re: Divorces/Broken Relationships:To GLOAT or Not To GLOAT? by KanwuliaExtra: 9:48pm On May 15, 2020
sisisioge:

This guy had it coming...very unbalanced fellow! Glad she left him.

Can’t stand hin.
Twah!!!

1 Like

Re: Divorces/Broken Relationships:To GLOAT or Not To GLOAT? by MagpieMonishaa: 9:52pm On May 15, 2020
KanwuliaExtra:

grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

I don’t understand this jail matter o.
Never did. Just weird.
Anyway, stop brainwashing.
Not good for your cyber health. grin

Lockdown in a lockdown tings. undecided

Brainwashing is very rewarding. cheesy
And I am very effective. cool

I guess I have discovered my calling and purpose. cheesy
Re: Divorces/Broken Relationships:To GLOAT or Not To GLOAT? by KanwuliaExtra: 10:01pm On May 15, 2020
sisisioge:
grin grin grin grin

This is going to be interesting. The coogar/babe monikers must have been NL celebs then o...their names always get called up when poo is about to hit the fan grin

Please, there is no poo about to hit the fan here o.

Dayyyyyyum! I never saw it coming. Who knew a WHOLE Lord Cougar was phocking NL BABES? shocked
Na who gree comit pant forrrrram? shocked
Gaddddammmmit! I for don CUT my toto throway for inside my FIREPLACE tey-tey!

WAYO ALLLLAH!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked

My TOES are on my report button ALWAYS.
Nothing as ANNOYING as reading a thread with 75% of the posts DELETED! Totally THRASHED! cheesy
Re: Divorces/Broken Relationships:To GLOAT or Not To GLOAT? by sisisioge: 10:04pm On May 15, 2020
KanwuliaExtra:

Please, there is no poo about to hit the fan here o.

My TOES are on my report button ALWAYS.
Nothing as ANNOYING as reading a thread with 75% of the posts DELETED! Totally THRASHED! cheesy

grin grin grin grin

I thought you were the trouble brewing with all those undertones...your sister with the imprisoned twinny didn't help too. My bored mind must have been playing tricks on me grin
Re: Divorces/Broken Relationships:To GLOAT or Not To GLOAT? by KanwuliaExtra: 10:08pm On May 15, 2020
sisisioge:

grin grin grin grin

I thought you were the trouble brewing with all those undertones...your sister with the imprisoned twinny didn't help too. My bored mind must have been playing tricks on me grin

Hmmmm!

Me? Trouble brewing ke?
Which kain trouble I nefa suffer or see for dis NL?
Under Seun especially?

I dey my lane o.
Make the trouble came make we dey look! cheesy

This Lock-Dannn na bytch I swear.
Re: Divorces/Broken Relationships:To GLOAT or Not To GLOAT? by KanwuliaExtra: 10:12pm On May 15, 2020
MagpieMonishaa:

Lockdown in a lockdown tings. undecided

Brainwashing is very rewarding. cheesy
And I am very effective. cool

I guess I have discovered my calling and purpose. cheesy

Bwaaaaahaaaahaaaaahaaaa

Pleaaaaaase, don’t allow the “GOD” of the “tail-less COW” appear with “ALL THE FLIES” too on this thread o. grin
Re: Divorces/Broken Relationships:To GLOAT or Not To GLOAT? by KanwuliaExtra: 10:35pm On May 15, 2020

Re: Divorces/Broken Relationships:To GLOAT or Not To GLOAT? by KanwuliaExtra: 10:54pm On May 15, 2020
Amazon Boss! cheesy
Well, marriage nor be by force. cheesy

Re: Divorces/Broken Relationships:To GLOAT or Not To GLOAT? by KanwuliaExtra: 11:13pm On May 15, 2020
Gifty Ossei-Adonye. Ghana.
This woman went and confided in “a spiritual father”, who revealed her private confessions to OTHERS. Her husband divorce her. grin

http://ghheadlines.com/agency/ghana-web-/20200115/133652725/empress-gifty-breaks-down-in-tears-as-she-recounts-her-experience-with-ex-husband

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Cr7-ndY8as

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Don’t What To With My Fiancé / Your Partner's Messages / New Born Twins Abandoned in the UK. Just like in Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.