Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,691 members, 7,813,281 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:10 AM

Woman Divorces Her Husband Over Too Much Sex In Adamawa, Husband Appeals - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Divorces Her Husband Over Too Much Sex In Adamawa, Husband Appeals (48040 Views)

Houston Woman Divorces Her Brain Dead Husband, Then Adopts Him / Police Rescue Anambra Woman Accused Of Killing Husband With Too Much Sex / Woman Divorces Her Husband, Forces Daughter To Go With Her (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Divorces Her Husband Over Too Much Sex In Adamawa, Husband Appeals by GistOffer: 4:47am On Nov 06, 2019
A middle-aged man has filed an appeal before a Yola Upper Area Court after an area court in the same Yola North LGA of Adamawa State granted a request for divorce by his wife over his ‘obsession with sex.’

Both man and wife live in the Modibbo Adama University of Technology town of Girei, in Girei LGA of Adamawa State.

The wife (name withheld) had earlier sought for dissolution of her marriage on grounds that each time she had sex with her husband (name withheld), she sustains injury.

She told the Nassarawo Area Court in Jimeta, Yola North, that her man is stronger than her, that his obsession for constant and prolonged sex is beyond her.

She said her problem is worsened by neglect, as he does not give her food nor provide her other basic needs.

She asked the court to dissolve the marriage, which was contracted on February 26, 2016.

The Nassarawo Area Court granted the relief after due process, but the husband, dissatisfied with the decision of the court, went to Sharia Court of Appeal, Yola, which referred the matter to Upper Area Court 3 for review.

At the resumed sitting of the Upper Area Court presided over by Umar Isa, the Court adjourned hearing on the suit to November 13, 2019.

Gist from Gistmore
http://gistmore.com/man-appeals-as-court-grants-marriage-dissolution-over-too-much-sex

2 Likes

Re: Woman Divorces Her Husband Over Too Much Sex In Adamawa, Husband Appeals by GistOffer: 4:47am On Nov 06, 2019
wink
Re: Woman Divorces Her Husband Over Too Much Sex In Adamawa, Husband Appeals by alonzoiv(m): 4:55am On Nov 06, 2019
What is this world turning into?
Sex, of all things? Jobless man.

And to even think he appealed again, after the initial ruling. It's either the man is wicked or there's gold and paradise beneath the crevice of the woman.

51 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Woman Divorces Her Husband Over Too Much Sex In Adamawa, Husband Appeals by alonzoiv(m): 5:00am On Nov 06, 2019
The wife (name withheld) had earlier sought for dissolution of her marriage on grounds that each time she had sex with her husband (name withheld), she sustains injury.

She told the Nassarawo Area Court in Jimeta, Yola North, that her man is stronger than her, that his obsession for constant and prolonged sex is beyond her.

She said her problem is worsened by neglect, as he does not give her food nor provide her other basic needs.

Plenty things follow this one o.
No lubrication, hence, dryness and injury. Solution- Vaseline, lubricant or saliva
Stronger than her, constant obsession and prolonged kpansh...Solution- sex doll.
And finally, Neglect and non provision of food and other basic needs- the man is wicked and close an animal. You starve her and want to banng her to death. Fear God.

73 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Woman Divorces Her Husband Over Too Much Sex In Adamawa, Husband Appeals by BBBmall25: 5:02am On Nov 06, 2019
Why Appealing Again? Which Mean The Woman Must Have Possess Grade 1 Nunu... Or The Woman Has A Very Good Quality As A Wife Which The Hubby Find It Hard To Let Go. I His Wish Is Granted, And May He Turn A New Live

5 Likes

Re: Woman Divorces Her Husband Over Too Much Sex In Adamawa, Husband Appeals by edo3(m): 5:39am On Nov 06, 2019
Which kain wickedness be this? U no give somebody food and u dey tear her puna..

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Divorces Her Husband Over Too Much Sex In Adamawa, Husband Appeals by Rajman45(m): 6:14am On Nov 06, 2019
So the man won kill his wife with sex..... Without even providing for her welfare. E think say sex na small pikin play.

All this people only sabi to de born children troway, and produce beggars all over the country.

Sex sex sex sex..... Sex na food

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Divorces Her Husband Over Too Much Sex In Adamawa, Husband Appeals by WonderManly(m): 6:23am On Nov 06, 2019
Make the man come marry me jare. I don't want your money, your food, your clothes, your house. What I need just your prick, cucumber, cassava. Because me,...

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Woman Divorces Her Husband Over Too Much Sex In Adamawa, Husband Appeals by Brandstudio01: 9:29am On Nov 06, 2019
Are they telling me he,s been living with a stranger?
Re: Woman Divorces Her Husband Over Too Much Sex In Adamawa, Husband Appeals by ainas247: 9:30am On Nov 06, 2019
Re: Woman Divorces Her Husband Over Too Much Sex In Adamawa, Husband Appeals by DirtyGold: 9:30am On Nov 06, 2019
If he had megabucks, trust me, there wouldn't have been a divorce to start with.
The man needs coaching on how to lay his wife properly.
However, if he was taking good care of her, she wont be so turned off to the extent of injury.

What's tha business?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Woman Divorces Her Husband Over Too Much Sex In Adamawa, Husband Appeals by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:30am On Nov 06, 2019
.......and it is this same sex issue that some women complain of not receiving enough from their hubby!

What does a woman really want?!

With the right person, too much sex never seems to exist!

Take this to the bank from Yours Truly!

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Woman Divorces Her Husband Over Too Much Sex In Adamawa, Husband Appeals by Nobody: 9:30am On Nov 06, 2019
This should be in the joke section

2 Likes

Re: Woman Divorces Her Husband Over Too Much Sex In Adamawa, Husband Appeals by robertmugabe: 9:31am On Nov 06, 2019
I laff...so the woman think marriage is an arrangement of just catching fun by just talking to each other without operating the engine time to time ? Some women no get mercy, na this time way my guy don they addicted to your pussyy u con know say u wan jakpa abi ? U no they go anywhere, we die here...

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Divorces Her Husband Over Too Much Sex In Adamawa, Husband Appeals by iammo(m): 9:31am On Nov 06, 2019
cool

" She said her problem is worsened by neglect, as he does not give her food nor provide her other basic needs. "

Dont be decieved people, the wife wants seperation because the Niggar is now broke

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Divorces Her Husband Over Too Much Sex In Adamawa, Husband Appeals by BeStroNG(m): 9:32am On Nov 06, 2019
Inside life

Distinguished ladies and gentlemen, this may not be the right decision to take but helpless situation can force you do things against your wish. I'm far from Yahoo please. I just need financial assistance for my research project. Deadline has already been issued for submission. Please help me with whatever amount you can. It will go a long way for me. All my academic documents are intact if you need some proofs. Thanks and God bless.

1 Like

Re: Woman Divorces Her Husband Over Too Much Sex In Adamawa, Husband Appeals by Thegoodone13(m): 9:32am On Nov 06, 2019
They are not compatible. Its not their fault. Its natural things. Husband need to work on himself. It happened to me and I tried all my best to avoid sex. Its not easy .
Re: Woman Divorces Her Husband Over Too Much Sex In Adamawa, Husband Appeals by Onlinealaba(m): 9:32am On Nov 06, 2019
Too much of everything is bad
Check my signature and profile
Re: Woman Divorces Her Husband Over Too Much Sex In Adamawa, Husband Appeals by ylaa(f): 9:33am On Nov 06, 2019
Poor woman! Tufia! these people with sex.
Re: Woman Divorces Her Husband Over Too Much Sex In Adamawa, Husband Appeals by steppin: 9:34am On Nov 06, 2019
Women and fake life.
The man was probably doing it the wrong way.
Maybe he was the stick in, stick out type.
No romance, nothing.
If he did his job well, the woman would probably be the one begging for it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Divorces Her Husband Over Too Much Sex In Adamawa, Husband Appeals by Bbbwings: 9:34am On Nov 06, 2019
WonderManly:
Make the man come marry me jare. I don't want your money, your food, your clothes, your house. What I need just your prick, cucumber, cassava. Because me,...
Wait a minute shocked
You be male na
We don't so gay shit around here.
Re: Woman Divorces Her Husband Over Too Much Sex In Adamawa, Husband Appeals by Passionate888: 9:34am On Nov 06, 2019
Some girls go like that man die... Ndi Lagos-Ibadan express way

4 Likes

Re: Woman Divorces Her Husband Over Too Much Sex In Adamawa, Husband Appeals by blackboy2star(m): 9:35am On Nov 06, 2019
Totori mi one by one totori mi two by two.... cheesy
Awon hips breaker
Re: Woman Divorces Her Husband Over Too Much Sex In Adamawa, Husband Appeals by Sunnymatey(m): 9:35am On Nov 06, 2019
The man is in love. Ehyaa!!!!
Re: Woman Divorces Her Husband Over Too Much Sex In Adamawa, Husband Appeals by Beno3: 9:36am On Nov 06, 2019
The woman dey crase well well.
Re: Woman Divorces Her Husband Over Too Much Sex In Adamawa, Husband Appeals by backnbeta(f): 9:37am On Nov 06, 2019
Kudos to the woman for having the nerve to ask for a divorce! The money he should use for food is being used to procure burantashi and co. Is that one food? undecided

6 Likes

Re: Woman Divorces Her Husband Over Too Much Sex In Adamawa, Husband Appeals by cardoctor(m): 9:37am On Nov 06, 2019
Haba
Re: Woman Divorces Her Husband Over Too Much Sex In Adamawa, Husband Appeals by faithfull18(f): 9:38am On Nov 06, 2019
Can you imagine

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See What This Man Did To Save His Mum's Life / The Most Difficult Age For Any Man / Kenyan Woman Who Left Her Husband Of 20yrs To Marry The "Holy Spirit" Found Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.