Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,286 members, 7,860,670 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:05 PM

Please I Need Mature People Help - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please I Need Mature People Help (531 Views)

How Can Financial Literacy Among Young People Help Change The Country’s Economy? / Nairaland Is For The Masses, Lindaikeji Is Far More Mature / Do People Help People Build Profitable Business In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Mature People Help by olurili(m): 8:51pm On May 15, 2020
please people help me answer this question maturely,am in Lagos, have tried all my possible best to make it in life,but all to no avail,have been through a lot,there is a time that I raise cash,start up a business, and it still collapse,am an hardworking guy,am not a lazy man,there was a time that i work as an okada rider,please my question, are there people going through this type of problem? or is it that am not trying enough? or am born to suffer?I don't know who to discuss this with that is why I come here ......sorry for the bad English

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Mature People Help by Stephenomozzy(m): 8:58pm On May 15, 2020
I'll give you a word using your signature:

Depression can only come to you if you dont know PERSEVERANCE AND COMMITMENT.COM, if you are ALIVE, you SHOULD never think of GIVING UP. aswear

Yes Brother, there are a lot of people out there who are passing through the same ordeal as you, some even have it worse than you. No one is born to suffer, it's just that we all have our own time and season to breakforth. What works for A might not Work for B. Provided you're certain and confident in your hardworking skill.....just take a little time out to observe the strategy you've been employing before now.

Are there some skills that you have to learn to augment what you're currently capable of? Are there certain things you need to try differently?
The answer is always within us...you just have to ANALYZE YOUR SITUATION AND THINK OF A CREATIVE AND PRODUCTIVE SOLUTION TO IT.

Cheers Chief. You'd fine sunshine soon again.

2 Likes

Re: Please I Need Mature People Help by Nobody: 9:03pm On May 15, 2020
olurili:
please people help me answer this question maturely,am in Lagos, have tried all my possible best to make it in life,but all to no avail,have been through a lot,there is a time that I raise cash,start up a business, and it still collapse,am an hardworking guy,am not a lazy man,there was a time that i work as an okada rider,please my question, are there people going through this type of problem? or is it that am not trying enough? [b]or am born to suffer?[/b]I don't know who to discuss this with that is why I come here ......sorry for the bad English
No. You're not born to suffer. And i don't think anything is wrong with you. You see, to make money and live a comfortable life is not that easy everywhere in the world. Moreover, with the situation of things now, things are not easy. One must be determined, strong, work more harder with self desipline in order to achieve it. Most importantly develop a strong prayerful life.

Choose a nitch (something you have passion to do) and put more effort. Everything will be alright.

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Mature People Help by olurili(m): 9:26pm On May 15, 2020
Stephenomozzy:
I'll give you a word using your signature:

Depression can only come to you if you dont know PERSEVERANCE AND COMMITMENT.COM, if you are ALIVE, you SHOULD never think of GIVING UP. aswear

Yes Brother, there are a lot of people out there who are passing through the same ordeal as you, some even have it worse than you. No one is born to suffer, it's just that we all have our own time and season to breakforth. What works for A might not Work for B. Provided you're certain and confident in your hardworking skill.....just take a little time out to observe the strategy you've been employing before now.

Are there some skills that you have to learn to augment what you're currently capable of? Are there certain things you need to try differently?
The answer is always within us...you just have to ANALYZE YOUR SITUATION AND THINK OF A CREATIVE AND PRODUCTIVE SOLUTION TO IT.

Cheers Chief. You'd fine sunshine soon again.
I won't lie to you,the day I create this signature that depression can only come if you don't know nairaland,that day is the day my that business collapse,am thinking on committing suicide that day,then I log in to nairaland,I saw a post and I laugh to the extend that I forget that stupid thought,right now am depressed again, all those that started with me have gone far

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Mature People Help by Stephenomozzy(m): 9:33pm On May 15, 2020
olurili:
............right now am depressed again, all those that started with me have gone far

Ah....Boss, you're not being fair to yourself na.

No matter your situation, do not ever compare yourself to other people. Even if they're billionaires while you're still struggling. Don't blame your situation to fate, bad decisions or wrong investments. Stand up from the dirt you've found yourself...dust yourself up. and try again and again till you hit the gold.

NOR DEPRESS O, When there is life, no matter now HARD, There is always hope.

Look around, maybe there's something that you can start doing in the community that you're in. You can start from little and grow to the top. Do not allow pride or "What people will say" discourage you o.

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Mature People Help by Chrisbella24(f): 9:52pm On May 15, 2020
Work hard and pray.
Re: Please I Need Mature People Help by olurili(m): 9:54pm On May 15, 2020
Stephenomozzy:

Ah....Boss, you're not being fair to yourself na.

No matter your situation, do not ever compare yourself to other people. Even if they're billionaires while you're still struggling. Don't blame your situation to fate, bad decisions or wrong investments. Stand up from the dirt you've found yourself...dust yourself up. and try again and again till you hit the gold.

NOR DEPRESS O, When there is life, no matter now HARD, There is always hope.

Look around, maybe there's something that you can start doing in the community that you're in. You can start from little and grow to the top. Do not allow pride or "What people will say" discourage you o.
thanks am very grateful, thanks for the encouraging word

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Mature People Help by Hkenny: 9:54pm On May 15, 2020
Sorry to ask, hope you dont womanize?..that is one of cash drainer.
Re: Please I Need Mature People Help by olurili(m): 10:33pm On May 15, 2020
Hkenny:
Sorry to ask, hope you dont womanize?..that is one of cash drainer.
I swear with the name of almighty God,I don't drink,I don't smoke,I don't womanise, and I don't gamble, though there was a time I am a drug addict,am addicted to tramadol,but that stop like two years ago

(1) (Reply)

How Telephone Networks MTN, AIrtel, etc Can Help To Combat Fraud In Nigeria / Why Your Products Are Not Selling (1) / Buy Data At Cheap Prices All Network. Rapid Response.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.