Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

Airlines That Travel From Ikoyi To Surulere (lagos) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Airlines That Travel From Ikoyi To Surulere (lagos) (1658 Views)

See How Much It Cost To Travel From Lagos To New York In The Good Old Days(pic) / Bus Services That Travel From OWERRI To ILORIN / The Number Of People That Travel By Road Or Air (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Airlines That Travel From Ikoyi To Surulere (lagos) by Arnold1(m): 2:04pm On Jun 09, 2007
Hi,

Can anyone please help me with airlines that travel from Ikoyi to Surulere in Lagos. The amount doesn't matter.

thanks so much.
Re: Airlines That Travel From Ikoyi To Surulere (lagos) by LePhilippe(m): 2:14pm On Jun 09, 2007
Yes when there is one airport in Lagos!!!
Re: Airlines That Travel From Ikoyi To Surulere (lagos) by dapsycool(m): 3:32pm On Jun 09, 2007
Dapsycool Airline, contact me and i'll give u payment details,
Re: Airlines That Travel From Ikoyi To Surulere (lagos) by dafman(m): 4:30pm On Jun 09, 2007
Dafman atlantic, I've got the cheapest rates
Re: Airlines That Travel From Ikoyi To Surulere (lagos) by Vicjustice: 7:05pm On Jun 09, 2007
AirVicjustice is the latest in town, just send the ticket fee to me by wetern union. ok?
Re: Airlines That Travel From Ikoyi To Surulere (lagos) by Aproko(f): 4:11pm On Jun 11, 2007
Arnold1:

Hi,

Can anyone please help me with airlines that travel from Ikoyi to Surulere in Lagos. The amount doesn't matter.

thanks so much.

is that a joke? have you heard of any airport in ikoyi or surulere? my dear, if this is not a joke then beware of scammers cos there is no such airline. you go from ikoyi to surulere either by bus or taxi and bike if you have the guts.

no planes my dear, not even the smallest ones.
Re: Airlines That Travel From Ikoyi To Surulere (lagos) by viee(f): 8:39pm On Jun 11, 2007
bros it is ur lucky day, three world class airlines to choose from
congrats and safe trip ooooo
Re: Airlines That Travel From Ikoyi To Surulere (lagos) by Vicjustice: 3:57pm On Nov 28, 2010
Now, this is what i call silly, arguably it is the most silly thread in the history of Nairaland.
Re: Airlines That Travel From Ikoyi To Surulere (lagos) by Nobody: 8:29pm On Nov 28, 2010
u guys are in a haste. i think he meant helicopter service cos of traffic to get to airport from ikoyi. we usually take helicopter from VI to airport then like around 2007/2008 for between 5k-10k
Re: Airlines That Travel From Ikoyi To Surulere (lagos) by fbiswagger: 10:32pm On Nov 29, 2010
toba:

u guys are in a haste. i think he meant helicopter service cos of traffic to get to airport from ikoyi. we usually take helicopter from VI to airport then like around 2007/2008 for between 5k-10k

You are the smartest of the lot. Dont mind the other cows cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Airlines That Travel From Ikoyi To Surulere (lagos) by saintbajar(m): 12:23pm On Dec 01, 2010
Vicjustice:

AirVicjustice is the latest in town, just send the ticket fee to me by wetern union. ok?

please how much is your first class ticket? lol

like all ur post mahn.

(1) (Reply)

South Africa Visitor's Visa Obtained / Black And Red Bag At Uk Embassy / Your Experience On Iberia Airline

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.