Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,987 members, 7,835,305 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

Covid 19; Protest Against Bill Gates N His Vaccines Mounts - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Covid 19; Protest Against Bill Gates N His Vaccines Mounts (635 Views)

Cholera: Anxiety Mounts In Magboro, Ogun State, 10 People Feared Dead / "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) / Funeral Prayers For Multiples As Kano Death Toll Mounts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Covid 19; Protest Against Bill Gates N His Vaccines Mounts by recklesslove: 5:22am On May 16, 2020
https://m./698141807656499?view=permalink&id=727268814743798

People have taken to the street all over America protesting against Bill Gates and his vaccines. According to one of the protesters , renowned medical doctors have been speaking against the demerits of this vaccine n lawyers have been speaking about how the tracking device in the vaccine is against human rights
Re: Covid 19; Protest Against Bill Gates N His Vaccines Mounts by habsydiamond(m): 5:37am On May 16, 2020
which one is tracking device inside vaccine again. corona dey town e never go na him una dey bring another matter. i pity una ooo

1 Like

Re: Covid 19; Protest Against Bill Gates N His Vaccines Mounts by mployer(m): 6:19am On May 16, 2020
habsydiamond:
which one is tracking device inside vaccine again. corona dey town e never go na him una dey bring another matter. i pity una ooo

Google ID2020.

Don't be ignorant.
Re: Covid 19; Protest Against Bill Gates N His Vaccines Mounts by CodeTemplar: 6:26am On May 16, 2020
Most of the people are scared of vaccines because of anti Christ rumours and have singled out a person like bill gates as a scape goat.
Re: Covid 19; Protest Against Bill Gates N His Vaccines Mounts by Nobody: 6:56am On May 16, 2020
CodeTemplar:
Most of the people are scared of vaccines because of anti Christ rumours and have singled out a person like bill gates as a scape goat.

Antichrist rumor??.... but u guys say the whites are not religious and many are atheist... so this can’t be about antichrist....How can people be worried about something they don’t believe in? I don’t understand oo

1 Like

Re: Covid 19; Protest Against Bill Gates N His Vaccines Mounts by recklesslove: 7:51am On May 16, 2020
Are you aware that Bill Gates didn't vaccine his children? Do u want proof?
Re: Covid 19; Protest Against Bill Gates N His Vaccines Mounts by CanadaOrBust: 8:33am On May 16, 2020
recklesslove:
https://m./698141807656499?view=permalink&id=727268814743798

People have taken to the street all over America protesting against Bill Gates and his vaccines. According to one of the protesters , renowned medical doctors have been speaking against the demerits of this vaccine n lawyers have been speaking about how the tracking device in the vaccine is against human rights 1StopRudeness

ALL IT TAKES FOR EVIL TO TRIUMPH IS FOR GOOD PEOPLE TO DO NOTHING

1) There are purely evil entities much wealthier than Bill Gates (BG). Unlike him they don’t talk and the don’t try to educate. They manipulate and perpetrate their evil from the shadows, never showing themselves. And they hate bleeding-heart, do-gooder types like Bill Gates with a vengeance and much of the stuff u r mindlessly imbibing is orchestrated by them!

2) As BMGF operates around the world it is inevitable that it will acquire enemies and step on a few toes - eg, if I make my living selling water to the poor, you’d become my enemy if u suddenly appear and want to give it to them for free!

Do u ever wonder how come Bill Gates is always #1 on list of philanthropists. How about other billionaires?? How come people like Jeff Bezos who is $40b richer never show up on such lists? Neither do our African billionaires BTW!

1 Share

Re: Covid 19; Protest Against Bill Gates N His Vaccines Mounts by CanadaOrBust: 9:06am On May 16, 2020
recklesslove 1StopRudeness

If the below were in Africa someone will produce a doctored YouTube video of BG with charts and convince people like you that the aid should be rejected, that the whole aim is to brainwash children and prepare them for the 666 mark, BG being the Anti-Christ!

Re: Covid 19; Protest Against Bill Gates N His Vaccines Mounts by edoairways: 9:49am On May 16, 2020
1StopRudeness:

Antichrist rumor??.... but u guys say the whites are not religious and many are atheist... so this can’t be about antichrist....How can people be worried about something they don’t believe in? I don’t understand oo
Most Americans believe and profess Christianity. Do you know some still went church during the lockdown?
Re: Covid 19; Protest Against Bill Gates N His Vaccines Mounts by Nobody: 10:23am On May 16, 2020
CanadaOrBust:

If the below were in Africa someone will produce a doctored YouTube video of BG with charts and convince people like you that the aid should be rejected, that the whole aim is to brainwash children and prepare them for the 666 mark, BG being the Anti-Christ!

See, I’m an objective person.... even if I suspect someone, I don’t accuse without overwhelming evidence....

1. now ask urself, if u are not a christain and have no belief in biblical prophecy.... will all this bill gates vaccine in conjunction with 666 sound right to u?? I guess not...it will probably just be a case of privacy violation just like mark zuckerberg was accused some years back.

2. Another thing, why would you think the government and bills gate want to use vaccine to pass chip in ur head or hand...?? For crying out loud, the government need not hide behind a vaccine to do this evil......they can do it

3. Go and read your Bible well, the mark of the beast isn’t going to be chip to control your mind...God won’t take over anyone’s mind to his will neither can will the devil....everyone will by themselves choose a side.... weda tribulation or persecution is used or not....it will still be ur choice....u won’t be the first to be persecuted.

4. please read scripture well... the beast isn’t a human being... the Bible is clear on this from Daniel where this prophecy of the beast started to revelations... the beast is a nation/ authority/ kingdom... don’t forget this so that u won’t be confused and be avoiding chip, whereas you won’t know u have the mark of the beast already

5) Furthermore, rev13v17 the mark of the beast is the name of the beast or the number of his name. Verse 18 further stressed it.. try and read deut 6v7-8 and u will realize the the symbolism of the mark of the beast and the obidience to God...the devil has always been a copy cat from the start...
Re: Covid 19; Protest Against Bill Gates N His Vaccines Mounts by CanadaOrBust: 11:17am On May 16, 2020
1StopRudeness:

See, I’m an objective person.... even if I suspect someone, I don’t accuse without overwhelming evidence....

1. now ask urself, if u are not a christain and have no belief in biblical prophecy.... will all this bill gates vaccine in conjunction with 666 sound right to u?? I guess not...it will probably just be a case of privacy violation just like mark zuckerberg was accused some years back.

2. Another thing, why would you think the government and bills gate want to use vaccine to pass chip in ur head or hand...?? For crying out loud, the government need not hide behind a vaccine to do this evil......they can do it

3. Go and read your Bible well, the mark of the beast isn’t going to be chip to control your mind...God won’t take over anyone’s mind to his will neither can will the devil....everyone will by themselves choose a side.... weda tribulation or persecution is used or not....it will still be ur choice....u won’t be the first to be persecuted.

4. please read scripture well... the beast isn’t a human being... the Bible is clear on this from Daniel where this prophecy of the beast started to revelations... the beast is a nation/ authority/ kingdom... don’t forget this so that u won’t be confused and be avoiding chip, whereas you won’t know u have the mark of the beast already

5) Furthermore, rev13v17 the mark of the beast is the name of the beast or the number of his name. Verse 18 further stressed it.. try and read deut 6v7-8 and u will realize the the symbolism of the mark of the beast and the obidience to God...the devil has always been a copy cat from the start...

My bro na wa.
Here is one man OBVIOUSLY meaning to do good and they have almost succeeded in convincing everyone he is the Anti-Christ!
It is one thing to just give your money. Quite another to throw your whole being and time into it

2 Likes

Re: Covid 19; Protest Against Bill Gates N His Vaccines Mounts by Nobody: 11:23am On May 16, 2020
1StopRudeness:

Not addressed to me but perhaps i can respond to a few..

1. No one with a mind has concluded that there can't be God, even atheists have not really concluded such. Their stance demands evidence before believe and issues like this can certainly get people to wake up and examine their stance again, why would you be putting ID in vaccines? Even if it's just a conspiracy you have to admit that it can be quite unsettling. I also do not really think they are worried about privacy, most folks there know that they gave that up long ago. There is pretty much nothing that the big cooperations and government don't know that they want now have access to with this ID.....people are worried about the unknowns anti christ or not.

2. Well indeed they can do it and certainly this is one way. The agenda of this is most likely unknown and certainly not data collection. It is however a way to get the most participation, i can't of something else the whole world can be forced to get onboard with if not something about health.

3. I agree to an extent but i won't say much. The bible say if the days are not cut short even one person would not be saved. I can imagine how if a person's will was take from them this would be possible.

4. I do not agree that the beast isn't human. Like Godliness isn't human but made manifest through Christ so evil isn't human but will manifest in the anti christ. He certainly won't be for man to identify though so i agree it's pointless to deliberate without scriptures who he is and what he would do.

5. ..

In the end i think that these deliberations, comments, discussions and posts are hopelessly pointless. Do you think one would ignore the truth all their life and suddenly have it trusted onto them on a silver plater? Do people sow where they have not reaped? I believe the times to come will record more unbelievers then ever and will usher in an end which will come swiftly and without delay, and the in meantime many will waste their efforts trying to understand what is happening. But those who hold out to the end would be saved.
Re: Covid 19; Protest Against Bill Gates N His Vaccines Mounts by Nobody: 11:25am On May 16, 2020
Dignity5:

Not addressed to me but perhaps i can respond to a few..

1. No one with a mind has concluded that there can't be God, even atheists have not really concluded such. Their stance demands evidence before believe and issues like this can certainly get people to wake up and examine their stance again, why would you be putting ID in vaccines? Even if it's just a conspiracy you have to admit that it can be quite unsettling. I also do not really think they are worried about privacy, most folks there know that they gave that up long ago. There is pretty much nothing that the big cooperations and government don't know that they want now have access to with this ID.....people are worried about the unknowns anti christ or not.

2. Well indeed they can do it and certainly this is one way. The agenda of this is most likely unknown and certainly not data collection. It is however a way to get the most participation, i can't of something else the whole world can be forced to get onboard with if not something about health.

3. I agree to an extent but i won't say much. The bible say if the days are not cut short even one person would not be saved. I can imagine how if a person's will was taken from them this would be possible.

4. I do not agree that the beast isn't human. Like Godliness isn't human but made manifest through Christ so evil isn't human but will manifest in the anti christ. He certainly won't be for man to identify though so i agree it's pointless to deliberate without scriptures who he is and what he would do.

5. ..
Re: Covid 19; Protest Against Bill Gates N His Vaccines Mounts by habsydiamond(m): 11:29am On May 16, 2020
mployer:

Google ID2020.

Don't be ignorant.
ok thanks for that. wetin village man like me sabi pass make i chop and sleep
Re: Covid 19; Protest Against Bill Gates N His Vaccines Mounts by recklesslove: 3:01am On May 17, 2020
With all we have heard , all that have been exposed, atrocities by NCDC, y is there still a lockdown?

(1) (Reply)

How I Treated My Erectile Dysfunction With Squats And Yoga Squats / Where Can I Get This Embrocation In Nigeria? / Suicide.. Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.