Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,448 members, 7,823,060 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

Emmanuel Okocha: I Cried As Okocha Dribbled Khan, 6 Defenders In Germany - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Emmanuel Okocha: I Cried As Okocha Dribbled Khan, 6 Defenders In Germany (73279 Views)

Okocha: I Didn’t Do My Research Before Joining Bolton Wanderers From PSG / How Hee-chan Dribbled Van Dijk To Score Against Liverpool (Video) / Van Dijk Finally Dribbled Past As Liverpool Star's Epic Record Ended. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emmanuel Okocha: I Cried As Okocha Dribbled Khan, 6 Defenders In Germany by 12inchess: 12:34pm On May 16, 2020
All these people saying nothing special about Okocha. Maybe. But you must agree that Oliver Kahn all those defenders will never forget this moment. He completely rubbished the whole defense and the goal keeper. To think Kahn was the best goal keeper then.
Re: Emmanuel Okocha: I Cried As Okocha Dribbled Khan, 6 Defenders In Germany by FreeSpark1: 12:36pm On May 16, 2020
Okocha did performed well as Nigeria player which the world recognised, but he don't achieve more like these two wizzy CR7and Messi, they dominated for like two decades.
Re: Emmanuel Okocha: I Cried As Okocha Dribbled Khan, 6 Defenders In Germany by edoboy74(m): 12:38pm On May 16, 2020
FuckDaMods:
Who is Messi? Okocha was the real deal

Guilty conscience has caught up with this one. Out of the blues and every player in this world the first dude that knocked your brain off was “Messi” cheesy cheesy, you must have had several nightmares or probably “Messi” has spoiled your Bet9ja tickets worth millions.

Take it easy bro. No kii yourself
Re: Emmanuel Okocha: I Cried As Okocha Dribbled Khan, 6 Defenders In Germany by Willie2015: 12:39pm On May 16, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

Some footballers got this flair for football( a great talent to do something very well)

Be a real niggarrr. It is obvious you don't watch football
I guess you haven't seen Lionel Messi's third goal against real betis
That goal alone is something else
That goal was fantastic and out of this world
Na projectile knowledge Messi use take score that goal
Then he come use the cross bar as his reference point

U ve not watch the best of Jay Jay .....
Its crude talent ....out of this world...
Those dribbling skills ....Jay Jay did not learn it...
It simply comes with the playin...
Magical ..... Flawless.... Amazing....
Jay Jay will refuse to score .....
He will bring the ball back...
And dribble all the defenders again.... including the keeper...
B/4 scorin....
U as a coach watchin d game...
Will be screamin....
Jay Jay if you did not score that goal....
I will kill u today
No one except Jay Jay......
Dribbles like that .....
Not even a Messi or a Ronaldo................

2 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Okocha: I Cried As Okocha Dribbled Khan, 6 Defenders In Germany by Nobody: 12:44pm On May 16, 2020
Kahn was made to lie down in green pastures
Re: Emmanuel Okocha: I Cried As Okocha Dribbled Khan, 6 Defenders In Germany by drLammy(m): 12:46pm On May 16, 2020
I remembered listening to the then CAF president from one of the francophone countries said his only regret in football is conspiracy against Jayjay winning African best player tho well deserved but he never won it..

So glad to have watched him play, but sad he retired earlier..
Re: Emmanuel Okocha: I Cried As Okocha Dribbled Khan, 6 Defenders In Germany by Blackmiserable(m): 12:48pm On May 16, 2020
nairalee:
He was simply incredible. The best player that never won the Afcon. Till today that thing dey pain me

As in eh, the thing dey pain me gan. RIP football.
Re: Emmanuel Okocha: I Cried As Okocha Dribbled Khan, 6 Defenders In Germany by edoboy74(m): 12:48pm On May 16, 2020
FuckDaMods:

Dream on for being supportive of my country footballer? undecided

That’s why we are still backward in Nigeria, we are full of lies & hypocrisy. Can you listen to yourself, just because he is your country man you pick him as the best. No wonder an average Hausa man will always gang up to kill an Igbo or Yoruba man and vice versa. People like you will completely marginalise Nigeria sharp sharp before 2days of your tenure if given the chance to rule
Re: Emmanuel Okocha: I Cried As Okocha Dribbled Khan, 6 Defenders In Germany by Nobody: 12:49pm On May 16, 2020
Okocha was and still the world best 10 shirt player, incomparable and unique in his quality as a footballer..
Re: Emmanuel Okocha: I Cried As Okocha Dribbled Khan, 6 Defenders In Germany by edoboy74(m): 12:51pm On May 16, 2020
Crixxx:

So in your mind Ronaldo is a trickier ster than Messi.. Huahua I laugh

The guy just ruin my day with that statement, I feel like going to my bed to root out my old buluku to shot his fingers
Re: Emmanuel Okocha: I Cried As Okocha Dribbled Khan, 6 Defenders In Germany by DatAbujaBoy: 12:52pm On May 16, 2020
grin grin grin grin
StaffofOrayan:
I heard Khan lost his manhood on that unfortunate incident
Re: Emmanuel Okocha: I Cried As Okocha Dribbled Khan, 6 Defenders In Germany by shugabasbn: 12:55pm On May 16, 2020
Imagine he didn't score
Re: Emmanuel Okocha: I Cried As Okocha Dribbled Khan, 6 Defenders In Germany by CaptainGAGA: 12:56pm On May 16, 2020
Him get luck say him no miss am. Him career for end that day
Re: Emmanuel Okocha: I Cried As Okocha Dribbled Khan, 6 Defenders In Germany by Blackmiserable(m): 12:56pm On May 16, 2020
noble2faith:
Make village people no take Okocha's way of life swear for person. U no go fit understand unless u think very well.

Hmm.
Re: Emmanuel Okocha: I Cried As Okocha Dribbled Khan, 6 Defenders In Germany by Kidakudz5: 1:00pm On May 16, 2020
Overrated player
Re: Emmanuel Okocha: I Cried As Okocha Dribbled Khan, 6 Defenders In Germany by m140(m): 1:02pm On May 16, 2020
Samakus:
So good they named him twice. Jay Jay was phenomeal. Here those who know best spoke thus...

"Jay Jay was the most naturally talented I plays with".. Mauricio Pochettino

"I learnt a lot from Jay Jay".. Ronaldinho

" I used to watch Jay Jay as a kid"... Robinho

"Okocha was the most skillful player I ever coached".. Big Sam Allardyce

If only he made better career decisions and not run after money

Here's the video by the way...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6WU-KA1D79E

Lalasticlala, snake is here
Which money sef, big teams paid more na
Re: Emmanuel Okocha: I Cried As Okocha Dribbled Khan, 6 Defenders In Germany by kingandre(m): 1:04pm On May 16, 2020
that's the beauty of the game
Re: Emmanuel Okocha: I Cried As Okocha Dribbled Khan, 6 Defenders In Germany by Arotemi: 1:10pm On May 16, 2020
@OP, EMMANUEL okocha was not a goal keeper but an outfield player.he scored Nigeria's only goal during the opening March between Algeria/Nigeria which ended 5-1 at the 1990 Africa nation's cup in Algeria
Re: Emmanuel Okocha: I Cried As Okocha Dribbled Khan, 6 Defenders In Germany by Sam2310(m): 1:15pm On May 16, 2020
grin

Re: Emmanuel Okocha: I Cried As Okocha Dribbled Khan, 6 Defenders In Germany by mordred44: 1:17pm On May 16, 2020
He dribbled dem because dey hate black
Re: Emmanuel Okocha: I Cried As Okocha Dribbled Khan, 6 Defenders In Germany by FuckDaMods: 1:17pm On May 16, 2020
Crixxx:

So in your mind Ronaldo is a trickier ster than Messi.. Huahua I laugh
Yes he is sir

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Okocha: I Cried As Okocha Dribbled Khan, 6 Defenders In Germany by FuckDaMods: 1:19pm On May 16, 2020
edoboy74:

Guilty conscience has caught up with this one. Out of the blues and every player in this world the first dude that knocked your brain off was “Messi” cheesy cheesy, you must have had several nightmares or probably “Messi” has spoiled your Bet9ja tickets worth millions.

Take it easy bro. No kii yourself
You should be the one taking it easy, i only said nothing but the truth.
Re: Emmanuel Okocha: I Cried As Okocha Dribbled Khan, 6 Defenders In Germany by FuckDaMods: 1:19pm On May 16, 2020
edoboy74:

That’s why we are still backward in Nigeria, we are full of lies & hypocrisy. Can you listen to yourself, just because he is your country man you pick him as the best. No wonder an average Hausa man will always gang up to kill an Igbo or Yoruba man and vice versa. People like you will completely marginalise Nigeria sharp sharp before 2days of your tenure if given the chance to rule
Stop being in pains bro
Re: Emmanuel Okocha: I Cried As Okocha Dribbled Khan, 6 Defenders In Germany by wetmenow: 1:20pm On May 16, 2020
Okocha Okocha how many goals did he score throughout his career? I don't know how people rate footballers. If he was good as people rate him why didn't he win Africa best.
Re: Emmanuel Okocha: I Cried As Okocha Dribbled Khan, 6 Defenders In Germany by olawale1516(m): 1:29pm On May 16, 2020
I cried too while watching it... Okocha is a great player he should enjoy the honey of league than he does
Re: Emmanuel Okocha: I Cried As Okocha Dribbled Khan, 6 Defenders In Germany by edoboy74(m): 1:29pm On May 16, 2020
FuckDaMods:

Stop being in pains bro

I feel really sorry for your way of reasoning man... grow up
Re: Emmanuel Okocha: I Cried As Okocha Dribbled Khan, 6 Defenders In Germany by edoboy74(m): 1:30pm On May 16, 2020
FuckDaMods:

You should be the one taking it easy, i only said nothing but the truth.

Truth? Lols sir, grow up
Re: Emmanuel Okocha: I Cried As Okocha Dribbled Khan, 6 Defenders In Germany by Aktsmith104: 1:30pm On May 16, 2020
I cried too when I what ronadino free kick against David seaman of England at korea/ Japan 2002
Re: Emmanuel Okocha: I Cried As Okocha Dribbled Khan, 6 Defenders In Germany by guru90: 1:30pm On May 16, 2020
I could remember when i was watching Jay jay via my Black and white TV..............

Best dribbler in the whole!!!

De guy ova talented....................
Re: Emmanuel Okocha: I Cried As Okocha Dribbled Khan, 6 Defenders In Germany by guru90: 1:31pm On May 16, 2020
wetmenow:
Okocha Okocha how many goals did he score throughout his career? I don't know how people rate footballers. If he was good as people rate him why didn't he win Africa best.

Go park one side joor................
Re: Emmanuel Okocha: I Cried As Okocha Dribbled Khan, 6 Defenders In Germany by Flame77: 1:41pm On May 16, 2020
I cried too. Even your comment made me cried the more. Just love to see the Nigerian flag Fly for the right reasons. Just so sad we are not united as a country.

What a moment of brilliance and national pride that was.

#PatriotismIsMyDownfall.
castrokins:
Crying Reading This. Patriotism Is My Downfall. I Cry At Every Of Our Success As A Country. Few Days Ago, I Watched The U17 Team Class Of Oseni And Co On YouTube Win The Final Match Vs Spain On Penalties In 2007 And I Couldn't Help Crying

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fans Storm Mohamed Salah's House In Egypt (Photos) / Thierry Henry Dressed In Igbo Traditional Attire (Photos) / Emmanuel Macron Celebrates French World Cup Win (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.